Pages:
Author

Topic: [FADE] DARK CRYPTO AT ITS BEST | NINJA LAUNCHED | SHA256 | POW | POS | MN | - page 7. (Read 10698 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I will say that Fade's staking like a champ!

I'm also thinking that simply staking is getting higher payouts than running a masternode.  I could be wrong on that.  How many coins are people getting each day running a masternode?

Yeah what does 50% split mean?
I may be wrong but I would assume that would mean 50% of the reward would go to a masternode right? I think anyways don't quote me on that but I think that is the way most masternodes have run in the past Smiley
Activity: 994

I'm also thinking that simply staking is getting higher payouts than running a masternode.  I could be wrong on that.  How many coins are people getting each day running a masternode?

Yeah what does 50% split mean?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
I think i have hit a cap of what i can get done for tonight.  Its pretty late here.   Op has been somewhat updated for the new layout.  More to come tomorrow.
great, looking forward to updates. special?  Cool
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
gon
Activity: 460
Merit: 251
PoW just ended. There are always dumps after that.

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Coinjoin? LOL
This scam is so early 2014

Seems the DEV decided to delete that part from the op, I took a screenshot while it is still available on Cryptocointalk Forums.

There is nothing wrong about coinjohn.
It is just a mixing technique. The basis of everything is improving.

Thx for cheap coins. I was waiting for such u dump  Smiley.
Activity: 852
legendary
I think i have hit a cap of what i can get done for tonight.  Its pretty late here.   Op has been somewhat updated for the new layout.  More to come tomorrow.

Thanks for the update. Wallet's syncing well. That's a big deal it seems anymore lol
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Coinjoin? LOL

Seems the DEV decided to delete that part from the op, I took a screenshot while it is still available on Cryptocointalk Forums.

Activity: 8
Activity: 616
Coinjoin? LOL

HOW do you know its coin join
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Coinjoin? LOL
Activity: 8
Still working on the new op with all the updates.  Its taking longer than expected, getting all the info presented properly.  Smiley

Working on:
New op.
All features of FADE explained
How to doc's
Roadmap
New Features
Coming markets

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
I usually compile wallets with GUI or on windows, but I just tried to build this real quick on Lubuntu (mistake?) and compile error happened not finding a header file, the libsepc256k1 being the file not found, tried to sudo apt-get it. I don't know what it is really, what do?
latest libsecp256k1. https://github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
I usually compile wallets with GUI or on windows, but I just tried to build this real quick on Lubuntu (mistake?) and compile error happened not finding a header file, the libsepc256k1 being the file not found, tried to sudo apt-get it. I don't know what it is really, what do?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Reward MN? %
Min stake age?
I was wondering the same things actually if anyone knows the answers to these questions that would rock Smiley  Seems like a pretty good coin to get your hands on by the looks of it so far as well Smiley

MN gets 50%
Min stake age is 8 hours.

Smiley
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Reward MN? %
Min stake age?
I was wondering the same things actually if anyone knows the answers to these questions that would rock Smiley  Seems like a pretty good coin to get your hands on by the looks of it so far as well Smiley
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Reward MN? %
Min stake age?
Pages:
Jump to: