Pages:
Author

Topic: FairPool - XTNC XtendCash pool added - CN Turtle algo - MultiCoin-MultiAlgo Pool - page 12. (Read 23558 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I tried to mine SUMO to only my wallet address, miner connects and submits shares but pool said it wasn't recognized and didn't show stats from my address.

Then I added payment ID from cryptopia and worker to the miner and then it shows stats on pool, but cryptopia says it  doesn't support direct mining to exchange, and balance was zero on cryptopia.

Can you only mine directly to exchange or also to normal wallet? Cryptopia is the only exchange for SUMO but doesn't accept direct mining, so this is useless?

Activity: 1
hey iv been mining sumokoin from your pool i have mined 1.7 sumo and its has been transfered to my wallet address but it not showing up in my wallet i have synced up the blockchain and everything still not saying its in the wallet
Activity: 1
ETN pool offline
 Error 502 Ray ID: 3ce39d670eb35af1 • 2017-12-16 18:13:08 UTC
Bad gatewa
please fix it
Activity: 23
the problem has been resolved, Thank you for your very quick support and I will gladly continue to use this pool. Thanks
i have sent a message to your sites contact form, i cannot send more than one private message an hour. Thanks
i did on the site yes, but i didn't get a confirmation or anything, so wasnt sure it went through. sorry if you got it twice

also sorry if i seem a little bitter, i've been researching and mining for months just to have it all lost, i learned a lot about security , which is why i'm bent on getting paid out asap from the pool of my choice. thank you for your quick response time.
Activity: 254
Merit: 121
I have miner for Pascal Lite
I have gotten 12.25
they have been 'paid out'
account ended in 0
now i don't get an account, nor my coins?
what's the deal with that. seems kinda lame, especially considering i just got punked on nicehash a couple days ago.
is everybody out here to take my hashpower, should i just quit? is this just an error on fair pool, because not giving out 20 percent of the accounts is one thing, but not paying out is a whole other ball game, please advise.

Contact me with the details, will resolve your issue.
I have miner for Pascal Lite
I have gotten 12.25
they have been 'paid out'
account ended in 0
now i don't get an account, nor my coins?
what's the deal with that. seems kinda lame, especially considering i just got punked on nicehash a couple days ago.
is everybody out here to take my hashpower, should i just quit? is this just an error on fair pool, because not giving out 20 percent of the accounts is one thing, but not paying out is a whole other ball game, please advise.

Hello, xiphon

Last days I see  shares rejects on pasl.fairpool.xyz pool.
Pool rejects 5-10% shares.
I mine with Claymore Dual miner 10.1 and 10.2.
Why?..

Hello, updated the stratums' code.

If your miner still has some rejects, please, contact me through the pool's page, will fix it.
Activity: 12
Hello, xiphon

Last days I see  shares rejects on pasl.fairpool.xyz pool.
Pool rejects 5-10% shares.
I mine with Claymore Dual miner 10.1 and 10.2.
Why?..
i have too low diff issues on sumo.fairpool.xyz get insane amounts of shares and after 2 min stale with error in claymore can you please add high diff ports for farms too.

Share rejected (3869 ms)!
{"id":4,"result":false,"error":{"code":23,"message":"Lowdifficultyshare"}}
Share accepted (4259 ms)!
Share rejected (4274 ms)!

while my ping to the pool is 125 ms

Hello,
the issue was caused by the DDOS attack that was pointed to the pool today.
It is fixed now.
Please check it again, you shouldn't meet any problem.

But contact me though the pool's page if you will experience any issues.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
i have too low diff issues on sumo.fairpool.xyz get insane amounts of shares and after 2 min stale with error in claymore can you please add high diff ports for farms too.

Share rejected (3869 ms)!
Share accepted (4259 ms)!
Share rejected (4274 ms)!

while my ping to the pool is 125 ms
Hi there,

Want to announce to you new FairPool DubaiCoin pool.

As well as covering the standard pack of pool's features,
FairPool offers you unique features, enjoy:

● Realtime stats
● Smart variable diff (increasing your hashrate and profits)
● Single port 7777 for all mining protocols (Stratum, GetWork, EthereumStratum, Nicehash)
● Instant payouts
● Online live support to help you with any possible issue or question

The pool was set up a few minutes ago and is waiting for you, miners.

Main FairPool Hub:
https://fairpool.xyz

FairPool DBIX pool
https://dbix.fairpool.xyz

Mining (Stratum, GetWork, EthereumStratum, Nicehash):
mine.dbix.fairpool.xyz:7777
Awesome. Payout works great! Thanks again for a wonderful pool!
Hello! I am having issues making the Payout work. I go to the settings screen and set the payout threshold, but what should I put in the Miner's IP box?

Use your miner's external (public) IP.

Contact me if you experience any problem with it.

Thanks for the quick reply! If I am mining from multiple locations (multiple public IPs), does it matter which one I put in the box?

Thank you so much!  Grin

It will be one of them chosen randomly. We have an IP mask there to help you to distinguish a particular IP you need to use.
Activity: 3
Hello! I am having issues making the Payout work. I go to the settings screen and set the payout threshold, but what should I put in the Miner's IP box?

Thanks for the quick reply! If I am mining from multiple locations (multiple public IPs), does it matter which one I put in the box?

Thank you so much!  Grin

Activity: 3
Activity: 2
As i recall, you already contacted me through the pool page and we figured out all the questions you have.

PS: If that wasn't you, please, contact me and I will help you with miner setup as well as to clarify any mining-related questions.

Yes correct. This message was posted before I contacted you there. Thanks mate  Smiley Smiley
Unified frontend update. Added QR code to help you to open the dashboard on mobile device.

Pages:
Jump to: