Pages:
Author

Topic: Faith.. - page 4. (Read 619 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 14
March 21, 2018, 12:16:43 PM
yes dont get your emotions control over your investment though i never try to invest im any ICO since i have no budget for it. But for some reasons since joining in this forum could also lead to receive free tokens from working hard to get it as a reward or bounty then i guess id rather hold it also for the good's sake of the coins for i know it will become.expensive and i will sell it or hold it on.the near future depending on the project implementation and realization over the ICO concept. That is why i am joining bounty program.with a promising ico.

#FIANCIA ICO
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 12:40:28 PM
Last 2 days I bought for about some cheap coins and it went down for about 5% or something and I decided to sell. And now, I am at full regret that all of those coins are now up for about 20%. My lesson for that is to be patient since the market was down for some day and it will always go back up.

that is what traders call panic sell. it's a bad attitude being traders. Patience is number one rules in trading, if not, regret is number one result, probably. you should learn fluctuation and portofolio of coins' price, then you'll find that risk is a normal thing in trading that you have to accept.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
March 21, 2018, 12:09:39 PM
Last 2 days I bought for about some cheap coins and it went down for about 5% or something and I decided to sell. And now, I am at full regret that all of those coins are now up for about 20%. My lesson for that is to be patient since the market was down for some day and it will always go back up.

I hope you already learned from your mistakes by selling your coins quickly just because the value decrease. 5% changes is just a small changes compared to the dip before so i think its just normal. And this is the golden rule in crypto currency investment and trading, be patient, dont panic and HODL!.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 12:05:47 PM
Just a couple of months ago I just did the same as you did, bought and saw as the price fell, I immediately had a panic and I started selling everything. Now I realized that this market is too unstable. And you need to be always more patient.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
March 21, 2018, 08:08:01 AM
You acted like a real newbie, all newcomers at the entrance to the market buy higher and immediately sell as soon as the price starts to fall.

Does they? Some of them also like to buy useless coin and hold it for a long period, then come on that forum and whine that holding sucks and they earned nothing.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 08:04:43 AM
all because of anxiety, understand what factors influence the price movement of coins global
Activity: 31
March 21, 2018, 07:55:19 AM
Just let emotions go somehow. I'm not an experienced trader and I'm not buying and selling frequently, rather holding until I get my profit out. Actually, I think I never sold anything at lost, even I could buy something else and profit. I prefer holding because it is easier and safer option for me.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
March 21, 2018, 07:43:04 AM

Volatility in the market is just how the system flow and the small percentage that you'd said which is 5% decrease and the 20% increase is actually  just a normal flow of it's fluctuations. In this field we need to be much wiser , smarter and has a better strategy for us to be able to make a good decisions making.It is true that regret is always in the end, therefore we need to be careful in our decision. Think many times before we act. Always remember patience is always key to success.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
March 21, 2018, 07:27:41 AM
You acted like a real newbie, all newcomers at the entrance to the market buy higher and immediately sell as soon as the price starts to fall.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 07:04:42 AM
Sunday (18MAR) was a really good entry point for several coins (ETH was down at 450$ for example)
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
March 21, 2018, 07:02:50 AM

It’s such a common pitfall and lots of people make the same mistakes. At least you haven’t lost lots of money. Next time be patient and try to avoid selling coins during price drops. Better hodl for some time.
Activity: 224
March 21, 2018, 06:39:07 AM

In the market, crypto currency must be able to wait. If you bought coins at the bottom, you need to wait until their price rises. This may not happen immediately. The coin can drop a little more in price and then sharply go to the top. Therefore if you have coins bought at good prices, then just wait and you will definitely get your profit.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
March 21, 2018, 06:36:09 AM
An Hero member for courtesy sake? This is just a serious blunder you just committed.. Panic sale in just 3 days? Anyway, the 5% loss is just a small warning and a reminder for you to remain courageous and never be in such haste any longer. Let's lead well for the new ones to follow abruptly. T.he upcoming boom shall be more profitable
Activity: 305
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 21, 2018, 06:32:04 AM
Yes you kNow what is the lesson you've learn, you need to be patient and wait because we dont know what will hapen next day or other day so plz hold to make good profit.
Activity: 168
March 21, 2018, 06:25:57 AM
The cryptomarket is very volatile. Do not pay attention to the growth or fall of 20%. It is important to buy good promising coins and keep it in a safe vault. And faith will help not to sell them for a pittance.

Yeah 20% falls happen regularly and don't even matter in the long run.

What matters is that they rise again.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
March 21, 2018, 06:23:19 AM
if you already know, it is good for the future capital. be great people, never give up, keep fighting. I am sure you will succeed. let's buy bitcoin at the time the price is down. spirit wish you success.
I agree with you, if he want to make successful he need to be patience and, but bitcoin also because big oppurtunity if the price will up.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 06:18:29 AM
The cryptomarket is very volatile. Do not pay attention to the growth or fall of 20%. It is important to buy good promising coins and keep it in a safe vault. And faith will help not to sell them for a pittance.

You're right. Also as I know it's better to keep your coins for a long period (about a year) but people should also mention that some coins are good for day trading only.
Activity: 162
March 21, 2018, 06:12:59 AM
in the bitcoin investment world. must have patience and never give up because bitcoin prices, often change in every day. and for now, I will not sell the coin, I will save until next year.
Not all Crypto coins that you hold are worth it, there's a time that are worthless. And don't forget before you hold a coins you should know on what of kinds that, and if they have a great potential.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
March 21, 2018, 05:53:43 AM

If you are trading and putting a cut loss on your trades will it fine if you know how to recover your losses on your next trade but if you don't have the strategy to do so, will its better to hold it and wait for it to grow than to sell it with loss because eventually coins will bounce back after a dump.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
March 21, 2018, 05:44:33 AM
Pages:
Jump to: