Pages:
Author

Topic: Faith.. - page 6. (Read 619 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 174
March 21, 2018, 03:43:09 AM
You're a Hero Member here and you did this? Either you bought your account or you've remained stupid for years. This is a basic 101 experience for every newbie trader. Why make a post about it?
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
March 21, 2018, 03:37:55 AM
Last 2 days I bought for about some cheap coins and it went down for about 5% or something and I decided to sell. And now, I am at full regret that all of those coins are now up for about 20%. My lesson for that is to be patient since the market was down for some day and it will always go back up.
He has already started to return gradually, so that everyone is in the same hopes as you are. Well, on the other hand, even if it falls again, it will not surprise us, but will give us an excuse to buy more.
Never sell the coins when the market red. This period is favorable for purchase but not for sale in any way. This situation will serve for you as a lesson, be patient! Cool
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 03:26:31 AM
Well this is what everyone is talking about. Of all the holes about this write. Really for someone it's not obvious that you can not sell as soon as the price has fallen a little
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
March 21, 2018, 03:17:23 AM
Last 2 days I bought for about some cheap coins and it went down for about 5% or something and I decided to sell. And now, I am at full regret that all of those coins are now up for about 20%. My lesson for that is to be patient since the market was down for some day and it will always go back up.

Regret is the worse case in this daily life. If you buy some coins and that coins have potential to grow better keep it and treasure it, even if the value is increase just be patience it will increase again. Until the coins of yours reach the limit. Because you're (idiot) if you buy cheap and sell it more cheaper right? Weak hands will be fall.
Activity: 187
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 03:01:50 AM
if you already know, it is good for the future capital. be great people, never give up, keep fighting. I am sure you will succeed. let's buy bitcoin at the time the price is down. spirit wish you success.
Activity: 294
March 21, 2018, 02:48:42 AM
regret definitely came at the end. this is a lesson for you to be more patient in acting. preferably before you choose to sell, pay attention to the details of a coin, surely every coin has the advantage and the mission of the future to be achieved. although it is very long, but to get the desired results, then we must be patient in acting. hopefully you are more careful again
Activity: 364
March 21, 2018, 02:43:17 AM
LOL, man, 5% is nothing on cryptomarket. 20% is not big result too. You should make some order for fixing your profit (+25%,+50%,+100%) and forget about it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 02:40:12 AM
Last few days really someone for good time someone for for bad time becuase of price fall. if that time any one can any good coin right now that coin return starting . btc now recovering own price side by side all altr price also increasing . so personally  i think keep faith on your investment and coin because its proven longterm investor they are always gainer.
Activity: 246
March 21, 2018, 02:36:33 AM
He has already started to return gradually, so that everyone is in the same hopes as you are. Well, on the other hand, even if it falls again, it will not surprise us, but will give us an excuse to buy more.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
March 21, 2018, 02:32:09 AM
Pages:
Jump to: