Pages:
Author

Topic: Faith.. - page 5. (Read 619 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 05:42:00 AM
Last 2 days I bought for about some cheap coins and it went down for about 5% or something and I decided to sell. And now, I am at full regret that all of those coins are now up for about 20%. My lesson for that is to be patient since the market was down for some day and it will always go back up.

Or the takeaway here might be to hodl and wait till it profits. Grin
Activity: 217
Merit: 120
Presale is live!
March 21, 2018, 05:41:45 AM
Before investing in a coin you need to do your own research and once you trust the coin enough you need to invest in it and forget about your investment. Now don't look at its prices again and again as your are going to panic once you see a sudden drop in prices. Thats just a way for whales to make you panic and sell your hodlings to them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 05:38:15 AM
Last 2 days I bought for about some cheap coins and it went down for about 5% or something and I decided to sell. And now, I am at full regret that all of those coins are now up for about 20%. My lesson for that is to be patient since the market was down for some day and it will always go back up.
We don't know the price for tomorrow as crypto will surprised us everyday. You should set your limits when to sell your coins, bearish trend is a test on how strong is your faith on that coins. Don't be panic as 5% dropped is a little to sell your coins. Anyways there's many coins to come and hope that you've learned from that actions and apply to your next investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
March 21, 2018, 05:34:51 AM
FAITH is the opposite of FUD, if you trust the cryptocurrency market and you can control your emotion and you know how to conquer your fear then there is no need to worry about because cryptocurrency market will bounce back soon will all things are in control. Have faith and trust with the market and soon we will celebrate victory.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 05:31:51 AM
It was just a little longer to wait. For example, as if I bought these coins, I would certainly wait for the moment to sell them more expensive, otherwise we then buy them.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
March 21, 2018, 05:30:01 AM
He has already started to return gradually, so that everyone is in the same hopes as you are. Well, on the other hand, even if it falls again, it will not surprise us, but will give us an excuse to buy more.

So thats why now we need to keep calm as we are in bad condition and need to support eachother to make the price of crypto no more drop.
And i will try to do so, buying again in the deep price whenever i have chance.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 21, 2018, 05:26:13 AM
Yes, this is a very good experience, because no matter how much the market there is a sharp decline, then they will back up all the time, so the best trading strategy is held for a long time, this is a good trading strategy.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
March 21, 2018, 05:14:17 AM
I think sometimes we need to hold are faith or feelings but we all know that we cannot know what will happen everytime. And yes patient is the key in crypto world mostly if you are trader and investor.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
March 21, 2018, 04:48:05 AM

This is exactly how I`ve lost my first 500$ when I first started investing "trading".
But i consider that money that I lost money spent on my education toward crypto investments and taught me that I am not ready to do trading and that the game is more complicated than it seems. I even was so stupid to sell at a 30% loss because I panic.
Activity: 308
March 21, 2018, 04:42:50 AM

I think you have a lot of experience about trade and investment.
I personally have a lot of altcoin that I buy from the exchange or the result of investing in ico. besides that i have altcoin from bounty award. and to this day, I still hold it almost 50% down from the previous asset. I know, this is very detrimental. but I decided to keep it, though it took me a long time to get back to normal. but at least, I always try to learn every development.
Activity: 331
March 21, 2018, 04:38:11 AM
in the bitcoin investment world. must have patience and never give up because bitcoin prices, often change in every day. and for now, I will not sell the coin, I will save until next year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 04:32:52 AM
Loss of 5% is a very small loss.  In recent months, many have lost 50 - 80% of the value of their coins.  And you need to decide - if you bought these coins for hold, then do not pay attention to a small drop, and wait for the profit that suits you. But do not be greedy.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 04:32:10 AM
Thats a quick decision you made, but at least you have learnt something, no one can judge you on this, every experts always started as a new learner. Everyone has given you advice on this thread, keep that in mind and keep learning a new stuff. Dont give up, you ll get where you want one day.  Cool
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
March 21, 2018, 04:30:18 AM
Try to buy a coin, that you truly support, Like for example, you buy a coin that you really doesn't believe in, so if it drops, you will panic.
Try to have some faith in your coin so that you will not be depressed if this coin start to go up again.
Activity: 129
Merit: 8
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 21, 2018, 04:29:04 AM
Do not trade if you can not stand the daily ten to twenty percent swings coins tend to make in markets like this. Just try to invest in a solid project, set some goals for yourself and move on to do something with your life.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
March 21, 2018, 04:26:50 AM

right now is a great buying time. i can already see a lot of signs that the dip is nearing it's end. If you do buy in you need to hold for longer and not panic sell. As long as you learnt a lesson from your mistake you will do a lot better in the future!
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
March 21, 2018, 04:06:04 AM
What is important is the gain of a lesson eclipsing any further losses. With the market in such flux and shrouded in uncertainty, it was an understandable move, but with proper research and faith in your coin, it is always more prudent to hold.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
March 21, 2018, 04:02:11 AM
What you need to do is set yourself some profit targets if you are a day trader. Say you want to make at least 3-10% profit when you are trading coins on a day to day basis. I do not day trade much myself to be quite honest as I prefer to invest in projects for the longer term and receive some gains either in revenues or when a coin reaches a certain target price. I hope from this you have learned a lot and we all learn through our mistakes and experiences. My mistake was that I did not sell my coins at ATH and now waiting for next bull cycle to start.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
March 21, 2018, 03:58:03 AM

no, actually your lesson was something entirely different but you misinterpreted it!!!

your lesson is that next time you need to act much faster and never let things go by without paying close attention to the market. trading altcoins is not something you can do half-assed. it needs dedication and spending a lot of time.
for example in this case you bought and prices fell, you sold at 5% loss which is a very good decision because it is a nice stop loss and a wise move.
then things changed all of a sudden and prices started to move. now your mistake is here. your mistake was not buying back when you saw the reversal. what you needed to do was to buy back on the way up (assuming you are right about the 20% rise) and then enjoy part of that rise like 15%  or 10% of it and dump on top to get that profit out.
Activity: 350
March 21, 2018, 03:44:10 AM
If you choose promising coins, then why sell? Now very low prices for many coins, so the most appropriate thing is to buy promising coins and hodl them in a long time. If the coin is really good, then sooner or later it will bring profit.
Pages:
Jump to: