Pages:
Author

Topic: FAKE ICOs Bounties. What to do? - page 30. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 117
July 12, 2018, 09:37:10 PM
Sometimes, even the reward manager can't help. If the team chooses to change the rules and delay the reward time, we have no choice.

yes you are right there is even a bounty manager who is fooled by the team and also vice versa team who cheated by bounty manager.
which is obviously too many scams in this forum that must be cleared from the bitcointalk forum.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
July 12, 2018, 09:30:41 PM
I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?

That is natural here in crypto, there are so many ico's turns to scam. Yes you lost your efforts, but don't need to lose hope to get a legit coins and have a dollars in the future. Just join in a promising project by checking their website and their social media.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 09:13:59 PM
Sometimes, even the reward manager can't help. If the team chooses to change the rules and delay the reward time, we have no choice.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 06:54:43 PM
 So It is I think high time regulators should take tough stance on such fake ICOs. I have been cheated on by fake ICOs bounties. Ways to recognize fake ICOs are maybe they suspend their website, do not update stakes received by bounty participants etc.
Activity: 50
July 12, 2018, 06:53:23 PM
I won't stop participating in the airdrops and many others won't, only thing you're doing is inviting many more people that hadn't heard of this coin to participate in the airdrops.Free coins are free, if they're worth nothing, that's fine too, I didn't pay for them.
Activity: 198
July 12, 2018, 09:50:35 AM
You have to research about the project and about the bounty before participating. Check the bounty manager whether trusted or not. Also, check his earlier bounties whether the bounty hunters got paid or not. Always participate in bounties with trusted bounty managers who have a good reputation. And make sure to look into the project.
Activity: 21
July 12, 2018, 08:34:36 AM
Its so paramount to make research about a project before supporting or joining it bounty program, bounty manager determine most, you follow some successful managers and join their bounty campaign.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
July 12, 2018, 02:34:30 AM
Fake ICOs are plaguing the crypto market, robbing hundreds of investors. So It is I think high time regulators should take tough stance on such fake ICOs. I have been cheated on by fake ICOs bounties. Ways to recognize fake ICOs are maybe they suspend their website, do not update stakes received by bounty participants etc. 

There are many fake ICO's that we need to determined early so that we could avoid waste our time and effortl. Maybe we can determine them early by making dip research of development team members if they are real and legit in physical identity, and also if they have succeesful bounty in previous history. If they are not having these background maybe they are scams and fake ICO's.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 02:14:44 AM
Fake ICOs are plaguing the crypto market, robbing hundreds of investors. So It is I think high time regulators should take tough stance on such fake ICOs. I have been cheated on by fake ICOs bounties. Ways to recognize fake ICOs are maybe they suspend their website, do not update stakes received by bounty participants etc. 
Activity: 111
July 11, 2018, 10:25:01 AM
The most essential thing for me (however this is likewise not a certification) is to discover who the undertaking supervisor is? how did the past undertakings he held and took care of? is it fruitful? what's more, how is the venture director's believability? In the event that he is an undertaking supervisor has negative validity, I will abandon it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 10:23:47 AM
I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?

In this case the best thing we can do is research about the project, developers page,whitepaper and etc., ICOs  are also risky ,to be scammed is part of a risk ,lets accept it  because thats the reality, its very hard to make money, anyway there are many bounties out there but we have to choose the right one
Activity: 44
July 11, 2018, 10:03:30 AM
You can also subscribe to some channel - where the bounty of the company is discussed. I know such-but they paid, but there is useful information and not only on bounty.
Activity: 108
July 11, 2018, 08:27:41 AM
Participation in the bounty is not automatically guaranteed to make you a profit. We all have to wait. Offer rewards from reputable managers and projects.
Activity: 93
July 11, 2018, 08:20:20 AM
You can also subscribe to some channel - where the bounty of the company is discussed. I know such-but they paid, but there is useful information and not only on bounty.
Activity: 238
July 10, 2018, 03:57:22 PM
a very important indicator of a good project (not scams) will be the participation of the development team in various summits and conferences on blockchain technologies.
Agreed. Usually scammers want to be noticed only by investors. But a great company will always communicate with everyone, explain everything thoroughly and show. Therefore, the social part of the company is very important.
Activity: 168
July 10, 2018, 03:35:54 PM
Read a lot about bounty campaign, check it in Internet and of course bounty manager, but when you just started it is not too easy to discern scam form real good one.
Activity: 238
July 10, 2018, 03:34:49 PM
Yes, there are a lot of such projects, so you need to carefully choose not to waste your time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 03:33:35 PM

I will suggest you that before picking up a bounty campaign to participate in you need to check who is the bounty manager, make sure it isnt newbie or jr. member, take a look at their website and whitepaper, also the structures of their bounty threads. Thats how i investigate a bounty campaign before joining in it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
July 10, 2018, 03:29:46 PM
 a very important indicator of a good project (not scams) will be the participation of the development team in various summits and conferences on blockchain technologies.
Activity: 178
July 10, 2018, 03:29:13 PM
it is very difficult to identify scams. therefore, you should carefully choose the bounty project you want to participate in.
Agreed. But usually good projects stand out from the rest. And it's not a cosmic idea, a flawless company and promised payouts. It's easier. This is when everything is at the level of adequate and decent.
Pages:
Jump to: