Pages:
Author

Topic: FAKE ICOs Bounties. What to do? - page 34. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 02:15:37 AM
I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?
To distinguish between real and fake projects is quite easy. Phishing projects often offer very high bonuses (over $ 4 million) and they often hide the founders and executives of the project. This is a common way of identifying phishing projects. So you need to find projects with reasonable bonuses ranging from $ 1.5 million downwards. That is my experience and hope it will benefit you.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 02:12:24 AM
before you sign up for the first got Bounty-a campaign that promises you fabulous wealth, you have to approach the project from the point of view of the investor, because even though you do not invest money, but you are investing on their own and time, which is the same resource as the money.
Activity: 100
July 06, 2018, 10:48:45 PM
I would advice you to do more research next time before joining any bounty. Study the project and take part in projects that already have working products as the risk in this is minimal. Better luck next time.
Activity: 147
July 06, 2018, 12:13:31 PM
Given the increased incidence of obtaining a red trust among ordinary users for participating in scam projects, it is worth carefully selecting the bounty company.

Yeah, that is true many ICO's campaign today are fraud and scam better to choose wisely campaign while digging all information, website, team onwers and supports and the last is the manager currently a good trust rating to the community basically the most legit evidence for a good campaign project.
Activity: 31
July 06, 2018, 12:06:35 PM
Happens a lot.Now a days scams are common things.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 11:25:57 AM
Given the increased incidence of obtaining a red trust among ordinary users for participating in scam projects, it is worth carefully selecting the bounty company.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
July 06, 2018, 11:18:38 AM
Make sure that you let other people know here in the forum. Open a reputation thread and expose the scammers as soon as possible. Many times they don't scam but they change the conditions capriciously.
Activity: 54
July 06, 2018, 10:17:35 AM
I'm always to experience to the fake bounties and sometimes they don't pay us.
So if we participate to those ICO's bounties we make sure that this will be going pay us until they end of ICO.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
July 04, 2018, 03:09:56 AM
In fact it is very difficult to distinguish between a legit project with a project that is a scam. As there are no specific signs which means. Usually I will just follow the ICO project already softcap only. To make it more secure, and it's clear the project is running.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 02:25:22 AM
the thing is to research on  the ICO, read their whitepaper, their roadmap, the true identity of the owner, and also people opinion always matter.
Activity: 126
July 04, 2018, 02:14:07 AM
I hope that I don’t want to encounter such a thing. Otherwise, it will take a lot of time and I won’t get any bounty. It’s very stupid. If you’re participating in a bounty mission and don’t pay rewards at the specified time, stay away from it as soon as possible.
Activity: 197
July 04, 2018, 01:54:30 AM
This is a demonstration that everybody despises and counterfeit ICO abundance. At the point when each time I need to partake in an ICO abundance, I will genuinely comprehend the group behind them, and their chiefs, in the event that you find that directors are not sufficiently dynamic, this won't be a decent ICO, on the grounds that a decent ICO needs groups and administrators behind to invest more energy and exertion than abundance seekers. This is my supposition and I would like to encourage you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
July 04, 2018, 01:52:42 AM
I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?
Now it is really very difficult to distinguish the fraudulent ICO project from the normal one. Scammers have learned to draw up ICO documents well and point to them as a team of cryptographers who do not have anything to do with this ICO project. This information is not always verifiable. Joining projects that are known to this forum as managers of generosity, greatly reduces the risk of getting on a fraudulent project, but does not completely exclude such a possibility.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
July 04, 2018, 12:59:12 AM
If found some fake ico's bounties i think the right thing to do is just report and spread the word about that news. And if this matter have some victim in it just make a reverse bounties that spread the neg of it with the community that felt the same like you
Activity: 112
July 04, 2018, 12:58:55 AM
What about accounts on bitcointalk wich open fake bounty? Maybe they should be punished? Do they have a little more information about ico/bounty then ordinary user have?
It is only question and my opinion. What do you think about it?
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 12:49:47 AM
these false gifts are damaging to people who are just trying to participate in good gifts. Reporting them will help ensure that they are removed so others will not register without realizing it. And the thing you can do is when you see this fake ICO gift is to report it to a forum moderator so they can delete it
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 03:26:24 PM

You need to participate in the bounties that are conducted by managers with a good rating. According to my observations, fraudulent bounties are most often conducted by newcomers or managers with negative trust
Activity: 140
July 03, 2018, 02:02:05 PM
Do not participate bounties announced by newbies or Jr.members , ever . In most cases , those bounties are scam and you'l just waste your time working there . Of course , Full member+ rank is not a guarantee of successful bounty but it gives you a good chances to receive your reward if you are following campaign rules. I can suggest you to follow those managers who have proved their honesty . This will help you to save your time and spare your nerves.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 01:33:42 PM
If you can't decide what bounties are scam or not, check out the bounty manager's background too. If they hold paying promising bounties, then they can be really reliable about the project. Most of the time the bounty managers research about the idea of the project to see if it is a scam or not.

If you can decide by yourself, then I suggest doing your own research. Checking the website's security, github codes of their smart contracts, linkedin profiles, how active they are in blockchain conferences since being in those conferences if you can participate, you can attract some investors with big money. That somehow guarantees the success of the people. If you are still suspicious, ask for an "ASK ME ANYTHING" on YOUTUBE or a podcast for an interview via video call. Smiley That would be really nice.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
July 03, 2018, 01:30:42 PM
Hard to spot fake ICOs bounty, the only thing you can do is waiting for some experts to hunt them down and bring them to the public like this one : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-onasander-investment-bank-10-dividend-backed-by-world-economy-3948353 .
In case you're having opportunity for it, just do it and you will get back sMerit and trusts.
i can't indentify fake ICOs Bounty too, i got a lot of Scam
all i can do is just wait someone to discover them
Pages:
Jump to: