Pages:
Author

Topic: FAKE ICOs Bounties. What to do? - page 66. (Read 6426 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 102
April 22, 2018, 10:44:01 AM
Do not worry, it is only your time what you offer, not your money, so calm down, you can't earn from every bounty campaign Wink.
I do bounties and investing bounty money back to the ICOs, with this method you have to do better researches but you will receive more money.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 10:42:05 AM
I'm always to experience to the fake bounties and sometimes they don't pay us.
So if we participate to those ICO's bounties we make sure that this will be going pay us until they end of ICO.
Activity: 202
April 22, 2018, 10:36:36 AM
There are more real bounty than the scam you just have to read the white paper A good way to differentiate a good ICO and scam ones is the amount of funds that have been raised in the pre-sale
I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
April 22, 2018, 10:01:24 AM
I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?

I have been participating in bounties for long time now , and only 1 of them can been considered as scam . For me it is fairly simple, if I dont like something about project, i wont participate.

It seems that the easiest way would be to participate only in bounties which are managed managers with good reputation.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 09:54:51 AM
We cannot detect immediately if it’s a fake ICO  bounty or not. Not until the time that they need to give us the token or coins  for bounties. Maybe the precautions that we need to do just to know if it’s not a scam or a fake ICO’s is to do our own research. Check for the project, check the project manager the white paper and how the managers/admin communicate with the investor in telegram.
Activity: 133
April 22, 2018, 09:41:20 AM
Just be careful when your are investing into ICOs which is why now it is good to do a lot of research and get educated about the coins which you want to invest in due to many scams
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 09:04:12 AM
There is too much money for the present, many of which are sponsored. Very helpless
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 09:00:20 AM
You just need to choose the right projects where you enter and check if they are not crooks and only then start to spend their time on them
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 08:58:23 AM
If you participated   fake ICO bounties ,you should learn more from this work , next step is to choose the best ICO and bounties to avoid wasting your time.
Activity: 224
April 22, 2018, 08:55:54 AM
In the event that you think your abundance is trick at that point abandon it as quickly as time permits. Ive experienced sort of that I partook until the point when the end however the closure is as yet pausing and I educated that they trick the cash of individuals. Reconsider before you join make some exploration about an abundance on the off chance that it is phony or authentic.
Activity: 476
April 22, 2018, 08:50:44 AM
You should choose bounties of bounty manager famous and prestigious like Amazix, Woshib, Shion... Or you can read the project carefully : Whitepaper, team,... Smiley That will help you limit your encounter with the scam project!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
April 22, 2018, 08:44:43 AM
Sometimes there are bounties that are so convincing because they have provided all the information and even showed the face of their team members but end up abandoning the bounty hunters because that is their intention at the beginning. What I mean is that you cannot easily determined if a bounty is fake or not but if there are ways for you to avoid promoting the bounties then it is good. What I observed is that the true projects show the progress of their project and show the attendance of their team in conferences.
The best thing you can do is to accept it when you encounter a fake ICO bounties, because honestly we can not avoid fake bounty, because some of them is really convincing,ans since you believe to them you joined then later on, you knew they abandoned your participated bounty campaign. So you end up nothing to do after you being scam, so its better to move on and accept it and just keep participating in bounty and study it well before you joined.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 08:40:48 AM
you can do nothing with the current campaign ,but you have to be very careful when picking a bounty next ,do a bit of research about the project.
Activity: 183
https://vulcanforged.com/
April 22, 2018, 08:37:55 AM
If you're involved in these fake bounty threads, you don't have any way to get anything.
You can choose an excellent bounty manager, which generally does not happen, and avoid the level of the bounty manager only  JR member and member.

Agree, sometimes a bounty manager itself will tell you if a certain project is a trusted one. Try to join to bounty managers who rank Hero member or Legendary and have green trust.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
April 22, 2018, 08:35:43 AM
bounty scamer is already a common thing, but usually people do follow more than one bounty right, and anyway we do not experience financial losses, just a loss of time alone, my advice you can follow a bounty manager that has been trusted
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
April 22, 2018, 08:30:14 AM
Sometimes there are bounties that are so convincing because they have provided all the information and even showed the face of their team members but end up abandoning the bounty hunters because that is their intention at the beginning. What I mean is that you cannot easily determined if a bounty is fake or not but if there are ways for you to avoid promoting the bounties that are potentially to be scam then it is good. What I observed is that the true projects show the progress of their project and show the attendance of their team in conferences.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
April 22, 2018, 08:23:57 AM

Thats tough one. I mean in the world where we cant even guarantee the money back on false products then how can we convince people from investing into something which is virtual and have no proof of stake at all. Its been long journey for the ICO projects and they are becoming really absurd now a days. I wish I could have been here as early as the new projects were coming out. That was the actual time when people used to trust lot of projects and earn real money.
May be you could just tell them stories like that to motivate and teach them how to look for the best ICO's in the market for whose bounty programs they can work and get money for.
Activity: 359
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
April 22, 2018, 08:21:20 AM
You can never know what a scam project is, because at any moment it can all rushitsa, or the guys will decide to take money and throw people, this is the 21st century!

Right, bro. Sometimes it is a good project, yet the bounty manager will run away with the funds and will let the participants unpaid. That's how this works. We cannot do about it. We just have to move on and keep moving.
Activity: 362
April 22, 2018, 08:21:03 AM
next one you should choose a good  and professional bounty manager, i trust bounty manager is professional then hunters .
Activity: 238
April 22, 2018, 08:20:29 AM
Its very hard to distinguish a scam ICO and bounty,on my part I have learnt to do a little digging about the background of all the individuals involved in the project, It helps but is still not a 100% guarantee.
Pages:
Jump to: