Pages:
Author

Topic: FAKE ICOs Bounties. What to do? - page 67. (Read 6426 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 52
April 22, 2018, 08:18:50 AM
It is quite common to have scam bounties, but it is as common to have bounties that pay like 10 cents per post and the like. You have to accept that this is like a raffle to join.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 08:17:46 AM
The best thing you can do when you join a scam is to leave and try to find a better incentive to join. Don't waste your time getting what you deserve, because you can never get it. But sometimes there are reports of rewards, but it's not a scam, it's just because an error like Arcblock is called a fraud reward.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 11:38:39 AM
Before participating in the bounty of any ICO company, you need to first analyze this ICO. Only this way you can understand: a good company or scammers. Experience comes with time and work
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 04:52:54 PM
I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?
It is better to choose carefully the bounty manager that handles the campaign. Those managers also do a research before they accept the campaign project because credibility is very important in bitcointalk forum.
This is good advice. This will help with minimal effort to choose the most successful project. This method of selecting a campaign bounty chooses a lot of bounty hunters.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 09:20:36 AM
I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?
It is better to choose carefully the bounty manager that handles the campaign. Those managers also do a research before they accept the campaign project because credibility is very important in bitcointalk forum.
Activity: 238
April 20, 2018, 08:43:55 AM
You will not do this in any way. You can search for bounties in groups or chats where there are more experienced participants, but this is still not a guarantee.
Activity: 322
April 20, 2018, 05:01:01 AM
Fake ICO bounty are very minimal on this forum because there are check and balances to ensure that scam is reduced and the forum stays open as much as possible. If you have been defrauded or think you might be denied of your right or swindle, go to reputation section of the forum and create a thread to bring your issue to the notice of those that can do something about it.
Activity: 19
April 20, 2018, 03:49:29 AM
Try to follow experienced member or high rank member in here, if in a bounty has a lot high rank member then possibly that the project is good. Try to find out your self.

As I observed, most of the higher ranking members chose campaigns that are closed to lower ranking members. I guess it's  because they are  more profitable. So that is not always an option, unfortunately.
Activity: 114
April 20, 2018, 03:42:44 AM
Try to follow experienced member or high rank member in here, if in a bounty has a lot high rank member then possibly that the project is good. Try to find out your self.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
April 20, 2018, 03:25:50 AM
Yes you do need to be careful of fake ICOs as they will not pay out. Do some research before choosing your bounty and make sure that you understand the rules of the bounty
Activity: 128
April 20, 2018, 03:00:05 AM
When signing up to a bounty you have to realise that to get a profit you need the ICO to be successful and the token needs to go onto an exchange.  If it falters any stage up to there your bounty tokens are rendered useless.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
April 20, 2018, 02:49:27 AM
You need to research the ICOs of the bounties you are interested in before you join them. Make sure they have a good product, good team and that the bounty manager is responsive. You need to be careful because if you keep supporting scams, people will stop following you
Activity: 187
April 20, 2018, 02:48:26 AM
Its so paramount to make research about a project before supporting or joining it bounty program, bounty manager determine most, you follow some successful managers and join their bounty campaign.
Activity: 163
April 20, 2018, 02:44:40 AM
You can never know what a scam project is, because at any moment it can all rushitsa, or the guys will decide to take money and throw people, this is the 21st century!
Activity: 196
April 20, 2018, 02:39:28 AM
FALSE ICOs Bounties, there's not much to do. Be careful not to be deceived when you notice such a situation. Everybody knows how far away you are.
Activity: 399
Merit: 105
April 19, 2018, 05:47:13 AM
It is necessary to be extremely cautious with research before joining bounty. And if in the end you got into a fake bounty, just try to leave them fast as possible.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
April 18, 2018, 02:44:37 PM
As a bounty hunter, once you discover that you are promoting a scam project, you can stop immediately. It is better when discovered earlier, I have also encountered such a scam project as a bounty Hunter.
Activity: 472
April 18, 2018, 02:40:25 PM
There are some fake bounties, so research well before participating in any bounties. It would be a waste of time and effort, if you participate in a scam bounty. I have got bitter experience in participating a fake bounty.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
April 18, 2018, 02:31:12 PM
This might be very discouraging, but it is never the end of the road. I think you met yourself participating in scam bounties, because you did not do the necessary finding before participating in such. You were once a newbie, but now a Jr. Member. I am sure you would have learnt better ways of getting good and legit bounties. If not, to make it easier, you can follow bounty managers that have successfully managed bounty campaign and participate in their latest bounties.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
April 18, 2018, 02:30:07 PM
None of this is insured. Participate in several different companies. In this case, you will have the opportunity to earn on another alternative crypto currency
How would you participate into several different companies? Unless if you do have lots of accounts which we do all know that this is against the rules of the forum.I agree on what you said that none of this is insured which means theres no assurance and theres nothing we can do if they do scam us out as bounty participants.People do have different goals and mindsets which some people would really mind on scamming people just for the sake on making money.
Pages:
Jump to: