Pages:
Author

Topic: Fall of XRP ( Ripple) - page 3. (Read 406 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 06:34:34 PM
Why is Ripple XRP going down? Price prediction 2018.
Any more suggestion to buy it or else ripple will rise again.

The reason of this incredible huge fall, is that ripple is a lie. There are a lot of altcoins who are much more better than this shitcoin, it went from $0,20 to more than $3 in less than two weeks, do  you really think that this is a normal growth? of course not.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
March 18, 2018, 06:33:31 PM
The whole market hasn't been doing good of late so i think it's a normal thing for it's price to drop. If you are a long term holder, there is no need to panic. as you have seen, the best time to buy coins is in the deep not when it has risen in price
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
March 18, 2018, 06:33:15 PM

I think that he will still fall, a very risky coin, and now I would not buy it, I think the price of 3000 sat is a good price for this asset

This coin is being pump so hard and dumps harder, its risky to have this coin because its centralized and can really control. Better to buy this thing at a lower price and sell right away if its pump.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
March 18, 2018, 06:30:56 PM
Ripple this is a very risky asset. If you are not sure, it's better not to buy it. This is a coin which during the past year has been pumped more than anyone else.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 06:28:39 PM
What do you expect to a pure manipulated coin? doesnt make any sense it was centralized from the start and i dont think people are too dumb to still invest to this shitcoin? not a cryptocurrency which exclude this coin in our market.XRP should be removed from the coin marketcap because it isnt a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
March 18, 2018, 06:22:34 PM
XRP deserve its value now,purely manipulated shitcoin that is being controlled by the few people,coin which has the banking structure and being backed up by the central banks? i wont bother to investo to that type of coin,neither stupid people wont do that if they are digging some informations about the coins before investint to any.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
March 18, 2018, 05:49:20 PM
The fall of Ripple is connected with a collapse in the market. In my opinion Ripple is too weak in liquidity to Bitcoin and Ether. Without a pump, Ripple will find it difficult to recover.
Activity: 145
March 18, 2018, 05:33:41 PM

Its because the bearish trend really affects all of the shitcoin's value,but if you did some research you will find what XRP really is,a purely shitty manipulated centralized coin,it could destroy our decentralized community if this shitcoin is going to dominate the market,XRP's founder and developers allegedly has 80% of the coin supply,isnt it great? manipulated asf.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
March 18, 2018, 05:33:07 PM

I think that he will still fall, a very risky coin, and now I would not buy it, I think the price of 3000 sat is a good price for this asset
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
March 18, 2018, 05:31:24 PM

It will rise again if the market goes back to normal

What is that?  Normal you're talking about?  Have you even seen the graphics of bitcoin and altcoins?  Have you been around for more than 4 months?  That 'normal' you're talking about wasn't normal.  It was a full bubble with absurd values and gains for 3 months.  THIS is normal.  Look at the steady rise of altcoins and bitcoin, we're even ABOVE normal. Normal would be if BTC was about 2k and eth about 150$.  That would be normal and healthy.  Don't consider yourself rich just because you made some money in an absurd rally.  

On topic: 'normal' ripple price for me would be around 15cents
Activity: 654
March 18, 2018, 05:29:28 PM
Ripples falling down like the whole market. So probably will back to normal price. The only good information, now is good time to buy ripples. Because when market will back to norm, ripples will grow too
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
March 18, 2018, 05:27:05 PM
I would be happy if only Ripple.. All crypto falling. It is really hard to predict something. Too many bad news during last time... Ripple won´t grow alone, we need whole crypto market to go up. My prediction or 0.01 or 1.50. Depends
Activity: 182
March 18, 2018, 05:25:00 PM

What do you expect to a centralized shitcoin with the banking structure? and being backuped by the central bank? surely it is manipulated coin and its supply is being dumped slowly that is why the price wont improve too much,it is going to fail just like what other shitcoins end,ethereum is a lot better and neo could replace XRP's position.
Activity: 1428
March 18, 2018, 05:19:37 PM
All major cryptocurrencies price going down ripple is only one of them, don't be panic hold your coin and wait for better future. I wish every major coin recover their falling price about between some of months.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
March 18, 2018, 05:14:48 PM
every coin now are following bitcoin. And if you look on other alts - everyone is falling now. probably it's because of G20 summit next week about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 196
March 18, 2018, 05:12:00 PM

Wont be a good investment,you dont want your investment to be dumped slowly? the people behind this shitcoins is clearly making a lot of money from time to time because they are using this to destroy the decentralized market of cryptocurrencies.Centralized coin which has the banking structure and being backed up by the central bank? doesnt ring the bell?
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
March 18, 2018, 04:57:21 PM
Ripple is going down because the entire market is going down. Plus people have realized that Ripple will likely become one of the most centralized coins out there, completely undermining Satoshi's original plan. Who wants to own a coin that will eventually be completely controlled by the banks? Might as well just stick with fiat currency if that's what you want.
Activity: 231
Augmented Reality World Discovered
March 18, 2018, 04:57:04 PM

First XRP is a pure pump and dump coin,created by the bankers which has the centralized banking structure that makes it  very centralized,it shouldnt be cetegorized as a cryptocurrency because it is very centralized most of its supply are handled buy the founder and developers of XRP,probably 80% of its supply? should we invest to this coin or not? doesnt even make sense because its price i being manipulated by the founder.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1448
March 18, 2018, 04:55:14 PM
I think this is not a fall. This just another correction of bitcoin and all other alts are suffering from that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
March 18, 2018, 04:53:00 PM
I do not think that the fall in the price of a ripple deserves a separate discussion. Ripple falls amid the fall of the leaders' crypto currencies - Bitcoin and Ethereum. Crypto-currencies in general are not going through the best of times, the Google and Facebook`s ban for advertising has played it`s role. As soon as the general trend of the crypto-currency is restored to growth, the price of Ripple will also begin to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: