Pages:
Author

Topic: Fall of XRP ( Ripple) - page 5. (Read 406 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3
March 18, 2018, 02:15:16 PM
Not only Ripple price is falling, the same thing happens to all other coins as well. only because the whole market is on selling pressure. Once market moving upwards all the coins will be in green and make all the people happy.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 02:14:46 PM
The other coins following falls like BTC. XRP is the one of them. You can buy , invest now Ripple if you want
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
March 18, 2018, 02:12:26 PM
You might want to take a closer look at all the crypto currencies that is listed on any exchange.
It is like everything is in RED color now and a high percentage of bag holders have been in panic which makes it drop more in price.

It is your decision if you want to buy more, but in my opinion that is the better idea than selling your Ripple now which will just make it worse. No one can predict what will happen so decide at your own risk. I am just hoping this is the last wave of the downfall because I have bought some other coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
March 18, 2018, 02:12:10 PM
Why is Ripple XRP going down? Price prediction 2018.
Any more suggestion to buy it or else ripple will rise again.

Agreed with other responds, it's just trend now due to BTC and whole crypto trend. XPR isn't exclusion and just speculative coin like others.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
March 18, 2018, 02:11:31 PM
In addition to bitcoin, there are more than 1,000 virtual currencies in the market, and there are even many financial frauds in the case of virtual currency, and the risks and chaos are already obvious.
Activity: 78
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
March 18, 2018, 02:10:15 PM

Then do you suggest any other altcoin which can be good hike and perform well in terms if money.

Ripple price is falling and it is same as all other coins. So better to find out why the market is falling not why Ripple is falling.
It will rise again if the market goes back to normal
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 02:09:09 PM
everything is falling not just xrp. I just hope that market bounce back to normal soon.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
March 18, 2018, 02:05:08 PM

Not only ripple (XRP) is falling but also majority of the altcoins are in serious bloodbath. I don't see full recovery not any time soon so price prediction is an impossible task. But one thing for sure new money must flow into whole crypto market again to see new all time highs for ripple or any other coin.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
March 18, 2018, 02:04:59 PM

Don't just look at Ripple, look at other Altcoins too, even the top 10 coins are not exempted with this down trend. Before if BTC is down, you have alts to go to, if alts is down, you have BTC to go to. Now that both BTC and Alts are down, you have a choice to either hold until price recovers or convert to fiat and go back when the market is back to normal.
Activity: 275
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 02:02:18 PM
It's not just Ripple my friend, every coin is falling. It's blood on streets now.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
March 18, 2018, 02:01:25 PM

Ripple price is falling and it is same as all other coins. So better to find out why the market is falling not why Ripple is falling.
It will rise again if the market goes back to normal
Activity: 78
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
March 18, 2018, 01:59:04 PM
Pages:
Jump to: