Pages:
Author

Topic: Fall of XRP ( Ripple) - page 4. (Read 406 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
March 18, 2018, 04:47:21 PM
Why is Ripple XRP going down? Price prediction 2018.
Any more suggestion to buy it or else ripple will rise again.

If you check the price tables, you can clearly see that, this falling is not valid just for ripple.

Also, I think you should do more research about the ripple, because I think it is not a trustable coin.
Activity: 210
March 18, 2018, 04:44:14 PM

Doesnt make sense,why everybody is giving shit to this coin? it isnt a cryptocurrency at all because cryptocurrencies has to be decentralized which XRP doesnt fit because it has the centralized banking structure.It was created to destroy our decentralized market by these greedy bankers,so we shouldnt be wasting our money to XRP,its a crap!

Not all cryptocurrencies HAVE to be decentralized. I am as much against centralized crypto as the next person, but tell me, apart from Bitcoin, which alt is really more decentralized? I love my Litecoin but it was led by Charlie Lee. Everyone raves about Ethereum but it is dictated by Vitalik Buterin. Of course, it is not as bad as Ripple in the sense that they are not even fully transparent with what they do and they are just a banking tool on blockchain. Do agree, though. Do not waste time with XRP. I did and feel bad for it.
Fully transparent but most of the supply is being handled by the developers and its founder? how would you sure that these douchebags wont dump those millions of XRP ? if you really believed in bitcoin you wont be buying XRP because of its centralization,vitalik and charlee lee are good guys compare to the XRP's founder whos a puppet to these bankers.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 04:42:10 PM
All the coins are not stable these days - look at Bitcoin! It's an open market, thus the situation is hard to predict. I think the future stands behind the crypto world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
March 18, 2018, 04:39:23 PM
Ripple is rumored to be awaiting trial from R5. If the court does not go in favor of Ripple, then they lose about 7% of their tokens
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
March 18, 2018, 04:38:54 PM
Ripple is in a bad place. It has given banks inspiration to build their own private blockchains and distributed ledgers. I doubt they'll use something they didn't create themselves.
Ripple is not going to be s failed project just yet. Bitcoin is better than Ripple though the prices been getting dumped lately.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
March 18, 2018, 04:36:17 PM

Doesnt make sense,why everybody is giving shit to this coin? it isnt a cryptocurrency at all because cryptocurrencies has to be decentralized which XRP doesnt fit because it has the centralized banking structure.It was created to destroy our decentralized market by these greedy bankers,so we shouldnt be wasting our money to XRP,its a crap!

Not all cryptocurrencies HAVE to be decentralized. I am as much against centralized crypto as the next person, but tell me, apart from Bitcoin, which alt is really more decentralized? I love my Litecoin but it was led by Charlie Lee. Everyone raves about Ethereum but it is dictated by Vitalik Buterin. Of course, it is not as bad as Ripple in the sense that they are not even fully transparent with what they do and they are just a banking tool on blockchain. Do agree, though. Do not waste time with XRP. I did and feel bad for it.
Activity: 182
March 18, 2018, 04:31:19 PM

Merit: 102
March 18, 2018, 04:27:23 PM
Ripple is in a bad place. It has given banks inspiration to build their own private blockchains and distributed ledgers. I doubt they'll use something they didn't create themselves.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
March 18, 2018, 04:22:27 PM
As far as i kno nobody gives a shit to this centralized coin,this aint a cryptocurrency it is just digital fiat hiding into cryptocurrency market,decentralization of cryptocurrency should be maintained and clearly this shitcoin is an exception and those people whi are investing to this coin doesnt know anything about this coin,centralized asf because most of the supply is in the hands of its owner,no to banks and no to ripple!

XRP is SCAM and it's dead coin, nearest time its price is 0,05 cent
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
March 18, 2018, 02:35:23 PM
As far as i kno nobody gives a shit to this centralized coin,this aint a cryptocurrency it is just digital fiat hiding into cryptocurrency market,decentralization of cryptocurrency should be maintained and clearly this shitcoin is an exception and those people whi are investing to this coin doesnt know anything about this coin,centralized asf because most of the supply is in the hands of its owner,no to banks and no to ripple!
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
March 18, 2018, 02:33:36 PM
In third place is the Ripple (XRP), currently the third largest cryptocurrency. Compared with other rivals in the field of cryptography, it has fallen sharply since the start of 2018.
Activity: 75
March 18, 2018, 02:30:15 PM
Ripple is not falling is just attracting more investors to come on board . price have to go down so that those who complain about the miss the train 2017 can now board before profiting start. After now the train will not stop until it get to the moon. Buy and hodl now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
March 18, 2018, 02:20:42 PM

It is shit. I do not support this at all. If this coin emerge you should confirm you have go out of the other job. This has been launched the crypto market to grab the investment of other cryptos nothing using project to normal investors.
I do not know you may hear this or not. 80% of the market volume of Ripple holded by its CEO alone.
If you want contribute to crypto community and be safe in earning cryptos. You should boycott ripple that is best way.
Activity: 546
March 18, 2018, 02:20:35 PM
Only time will tell what is in store for Ripple. The website also warned the currency could fall to as low as $0.56, which it may steady.

The application of ripple is very narrow compared to the competition. Ripple caters to quite a niche market and is mostly used for making overseas payments, which means that the clients are mostly companies that service such transactions.

Still, it is currently the third most popular digital currency and has a market capital of $30 billion. So let's have some faith in ripple.

Activity: 24
March 18, 2018, 02:18:31 PM
Ripple is going to court soon and if it looses it....we may see a BIG dip. Google 'Ripple R3 court' for more info.
Activity: 476
March 18, 2018, 02:18:24 PM
XRP is not the only coin in the market that is falling. This is the time to buy and not to sell. Hold to your coins because if you sell now it will amount to catastrophic loss.
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
March 18, 2018, 02:18:09 PM
The digital coin market has changed, and now all the COINS are falling. I hope the big players will buy some to maintain and stabilize the price.
Activity: 490
March 18, 2018, 02:17:50 PM

Look at what is happening to the market, a feeling that we are returning to the past. Ripple is no exception, although it is for him really a test of strength and whether he will get out of this pit is unknown.
Activity: 78
Merit: 3
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
March 18, 2018, 02:16:54 PM

Not only ripple (XRP) is falling but also majority of the altcoins are in serious bloodbath. I don't see full recovery not any time soon so price prediction is an impossible task. But one thing for sure new money must flow into whole crypto market again to see new all time highs for ripple or any other coin.

But still can't we take any prediction whether it would be in this 18 or it would be 2019
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
March 18, 2018, 02:15:31 PM
Now all the coins are falling. It is possible that the cheapest of them will not survive this crisis. But this capital will not go far from cryptocurrencies. He will wait for his hour and at the time of the rise in prices will be instantly invested in coins and strengthen the pump which is sure to be. Will earn only the most patient.
Pages:
Jump to: