Pages:
Author

Topic: Falllling is right again, Bitcoin will continue the downtrend - page 13. (Read 41774 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
I wonder if fallling is sure enough to place a bet? When is this $350 coming? Date, price, amount to wager.

I suspect he is just a poor paid troll and will never accept any bet as he haven't had any bitcoins in possession.

If he was part of a signature campaign, he would be rich by now.  Smiley

He probably does on his main account.

Based on my experience, people who post as often as he did probably being around for a long time and have a respectable account on the sideline.

Why is he doing this now? Same reason some wealthy folks feel the need to steal from retail store, for the thrill of it.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064
I wonder if fallling is sure enough to place a bet? When is this $350 coming? Date, price, amount to wager.

I suspect he is just a poor paid troll and will never accept any bet as he haven't had any bitcoins in possession.

If he was part of a signature campaign, he would be rich by now.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!

That's ok. Gold, fiat, slaves; he must have something to bet with?

It's just that his guess does not carry the weight of a person who is buying bitcoin. They are putting their money where their mouth is. Wager some money and it's not just talk anymore.
donator
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
I have a serious question, do you type all your replies in a foreign language and use google translate to make it sound idiotic or do you write all the stupid shit yourself. If you want people to take you seriously you need to get hooked on phonics or something, you're grasp of the English language is so pathetic it's literally hard to read.

I find that his poor grasp of the English language helps identify his other troll accounts (i.e. "hounter").
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I've made money doing the opposite of falllings advice so far.

he's the best advisor i ever had, and HES FREE
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
We won't see 350$ ever, bitcoins are going towards 700$ in the short term.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
time to drop back to $3xx

you are a scammer

Scammer? How will he benefit from all this?

he is just lying / denying the fact that bitcoin is going to nowhere but down, dead cat bounces won't save the price

he might also trying to fool you to buy more in the top bubble of dead cat bounces so he can drop his bags at higher price, he must be really regret haven't cut loose in time

here are some evidences of his misleading fake information, you should just ignore him

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8344620
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8344719
526. Cheap coins people! Is everyone buying?

Yep, just got off the phone with my local miner, just bought another 20k BTC, did you see the price go up on your favorite exchange?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8369009 one of his scamming friend

Hey retard, I have a serious question, do you type all your replies in a foreign language and use google translate to make it sound idiotic or do you write all the stupid shit yourself. If you want people to take you seriously you need to get hooked on phonics or something, you're grasp of the English language is so pathetic it's literally hard to read.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
drop your unrealistic hope! bitcoin is going to nowhere but down!

Same as your intelligence level.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
For someone who is doing his best to bring bitcoin down you are spending an awful lot of time on this forum. My guess is that you make money of the panic sellers.

i don't bring bitcoin down, i predict bitcoin's incoming downfall and bitcoin is going down just like i said, dead cat bounces won't change anything

those yelling for no more drops at $520 $530 are all failed

Do you think that it will fall to zero and die or eventually it will recover in the future?

not too soon but very likely it would stay $0.000x and eventually die after the final capitulation,
price is dropping step by step after the last bubble burst, $1200 - $800 - $900 - $700 - $800 - $600 - $700 .. - $680 - $300 - $4xx - $500 - Huh
check the market chart and see it yourself

What? No "Dead Cat Bounce" in your post???

drop your unrealistic hope! bitcoin is going to nowhere but down!
ffe
Activity: 308
For someone who is doing his best to bring bitcoin down you are spending an awful lot of time on this forum. My guess is that you make money of the panic sellers.

i don't bring bitcoin down, i predict bitcoin's incoming downfall and bitcoin is going down just like i said, dead cat bounces won't change anything

Do you think that it will fall to zero and die or eventually it will recover in the future?

not too soon but very likely it would stay $0.000x and eventually die after the final capitulation,
price is dropping step by step after the last bubble burst, $1200 - $800 - $900 - $700 - $800 - $600 - $700 .. - $680 - $300 - $4xx - $500 - Huh

What? No "Dead Cat Bounce" in your post???
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
Did we hit $350 yet??
Activity: 434

not too soon but very likely after the final capitulation, price is dropping step by step after the last bubble burst, $1200 - $800 - $900 - $700 - $800 - $600 - $700 .. - $680 - $300 - $4xx - $500 - Huh  

You do realize that you're making a fool out of yourself?

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

those yelling for no more drops at $520 $530 have all failed
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin

you are a scammer

he is just lying / denying the fact that bitcoin is going to nowhere but down, dead cat bounces won't save the price

he might also trying to fool you to buy more in the top bubble of dead cat bounces so he can drop his bags at higher price, he must be really regret haven't cut loose in time

here are some evidences of his misleading fake information, you should just ignore him

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8344620
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8344719
526. Cheap coins people! Is everyone buying?

Yep, just got off the phone with my local miner, just bought another 20k BTC, did you see the price go up on your favorite exchange?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8369009 one of his scamming friend
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

you are a scammer

Pages:
Jump to: