Pages:
Author

Topic: Falllling is right again, Bitcoin will continue the downtrend - page 15. (Read 41774 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Dropping to $350 is impossible, the price is now above $500 and it should stay, I suspect that bull run is coming..

The price did drop to 310 just a few days ago.

There were higher price fluctuation in the old days and it wasn't long ago when price went up 1200 and drop to 300 in less than a month. So, dropping to 350 is not only impossible but likely.
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
Dropping to $350 is impossible, the price is now above $500 and it should stay, I suspect that bull run is coming..
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
If 450 (or 310 or whatever) is the new low, it will be very exciting to see what the next high will be, considering the successive ratios between the last highs and lows...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-bullish-opinion-for-people-who-panic-when-the-price-is-dropping-747502

The chart still look very weak based on price info alone.

Should also include volume which give more info on the depth of the price direction.
Activity: 448
If 450 (or 310 or whatever) is the new low, it will be very exciting to see what the next high will be, considering the successive ratios between the last highs and lows...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-bullish-opinion-for-people-who-panic-when-the-price-is-dropping-747502
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
These drops are good. There is now a ton of support at $450. It would take a major event to push it lower. That helps boost confidence. It's also a comfortable place for big money to get in. They recognise the support, and are more likely to get in now. The next month is going to be exciting.
Indeed, now with a small % growth daily the market is much better off. I do not like when it spikes or goes down by a bigger %.
Hopefully the support will move up slowly as well. We will see how the market will react. Now that bitlicences have been given another 45 days.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
Nobody warned falllling this dead cat had a motherfuckin trampoline
Also jetpack and anti-gravity boots, cause this cat is from the fucking FUTURE.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Falling need to make some friends.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
These drops are good. There is now a ton of support at $450. It would take a major event to push it lower. That helps boost confidence. It's also a comfortable place for big money to get in. They recognise the support, and are more likely to get in now. The next month is going to be exciting.

Look!, Dead cat hovering, cool trick

More like exciting six months, Agree with you about support and confidence with inverters.  Look forward to next six months. ETF, Ebay adoption, Improving eco system and quality of software ( lot of cash invested in start ups first two quarters) New York's Bitcoin Regulation, London looking favorable towards Bitcoin and probably most important Time. Six months on from Gox, Auction and China we are still here and thriving. Smiley
Activity: 378
FURring bitcoin up since 1762

Yeah, I guess we've increased the support there. But we can't push it too far, at some point even the best support will break and then turn into a resistance!
Activity: 778
Merit: 1002
Activity: 378
FURring bitcoin up since 1762
the dead cat bounce won't last, ready for the incoming crash?

There won't be a crash! You just have to realise that the mid-long term future of Bitcoin is located on a certain well-known celestial body mainly seen at night!
Activity: 434

We've been ready for quite some time now, it is you who doesn't deliver on his promises.

WE WANT FREE COINS
WE WANT FREE COINS
WE WANT FREE COINS

P.S.: watch out, fallling is a scammer
Activity: 336

I've been ready for like 4 days! Why do all your predictions take so fucking long? Last time it took over 2 months for it to get to 550 after you called it. How many months do we have to wait for 300s?
legendary
Activity: 1512
I was wondering because you seem to be so much smarter than that. lol Looks like we know who the stupid one is now.  Embarrassed

Now that's just not true.  We all know the only stupid one here is falllling.  You make good arguments for people that aren't familiar with the sort of seedy underbelly that exists in these parts.

PS: I'm sorry  Embarrassed
legendary

You forgot to mention that it's going to crash up!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Your kidding, right?
You sold on the advice of a guy named Fallling, who always posts that bitcoin will die. Who do you think bought your coins?   Cheesy

I refuse to believe dropt sold on the words of falling. I will not hear it!

Hahah you guiiiisssseee!  

BTW: No, I didn't sell any BTC because of Falllling.  I actually didn't sell any at all.  Buying, however, that's a different story  Wink

I don't know how many times is enough, but...

1. Nobody knows the future. Speculation means guessing, just guessing. Do not listen to guessing.
2. Many people here try to drive the price with fear or happy B.S. Some are even paid to do so. Don't listen.
3. You are on your own in bitcoin. So Don't listen to others, they can't help you. Do your homework!

Wisdom.

I was wondering because you seem to be so much smarter than that. lol Looks like we know who the stupid one is now.  Embarrassed
legendary
Your kidding, right?
You sold on the advice of a guy named Fallling, who always posts that bitcoin will die. Who do you think bought your coins?   Cheesy

Hahah you guiiiisssseee!  

BTW: No, I didn't sell any BTC because of Falllling.  I actually didn't sell any at all.  Buying, however, that's a different story  Wink

1. Nobody knows the future. Speculation means guessing, just guessing. Do not listen to guessing.
2. Many people here try to drive the price with fear or happy B.S. Some are even paid to do so. Don't listen.
3. You are on your own in bitcoin. So Don't listen to others, they can't help you. Do your homework!

Wisdom.
Activity: 336
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
I sold 450BTC at $460 because of Falllling, and now the price is $525!  Falllling scammed me out of $29,250!  Beware he's a scammer trying get you to loose your money to him.

Your kidding, right?
You sold on the advice of a guy named Fallling, who always posts that bitcoin will die. Who do you think bought your coins?   Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: