Pages:
Author

Topic: Falllling is right again, Bitcoin will continue the downtrend - page 14. (Read 41774 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
time to drop back to $3xx
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064
Im buying all the way down to anything, I dont care if it goes to 0. infinite 0's then 1. When we are back to 1k I will enjoy how you stop posting around just to not admit the butthurt.

If it does stabilize at $100, you would have put in a lot of money for nothing.  Tongue
Im buying all the way down to anything, I dont care if it goes to 0. infinite 0's then 1. When we are back to 1k I will enjoy how you stop posting around just to not admit the butthurt.

You will run out of money before it hit the rock bottom price range.

This strategy you mention here is very similar to martingale betting, which proven not to work.

correct, this not gonna work
Activity: 174
Merit: 100

You will run out of money before it hit the rock bottom price range.

This strategy you mention here is very similar to martingale betting, which proven not to work.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064
There is also the BTC index that is run by the twins that tried to steal FB from zuccerburg.

From what I gather from the movie 'The Social Network', an alternative view does exist.  Tongue
Activity: 322
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
The most important aspect of your chart is that a 1700+ btc market sell is only moving the price down $10-12.

The rigidity is very high right now. Whenever the bears try to drop the price there is a someone waiting (presumably with a bot) gobbling it all up.

The battle of bear vs bull.

Check out the photo on the page:

http://latestnewslink.com/2012/08/bull-vs-bear-where-the-battle-stands-right-now/
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
The most important aspect of your chart is that a 1700+ btc market sell is only moving the price down $10-12.

The rigidity is very high right now. Whenever the bears try to drop the price there is a someone waiting (presumably with a bot) gobbling it all up.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
It won't drop lower than 490 this weekend. Then it'll rebound to the 520ish range by the middle of next week.

drop your hope!

Bitstamp: 500.5 BTC-e: 498 Bitfinex: 504.94 Huobi: 499.33/3071.6

All of them are higher than 490 , so you should either drop de... or shut up Smiley.

Btw , is this your new account Igorrr?
It won't drop lower than 490 this weekend. Then it'll rebound to the 520ish range by the middle of next week.

drop your hope!
Activity: 588
it dropped to 310 on one exchange for like 5 minutes, because of a 6000 coin market sell dump. no other exchange made it past 400. just saying.

+1 If I sold you a bitcoin today for $100, it would not make the price of a bitcoin $100. There is no official price of bitcoin. Each bitcoin peer makes their own deal, the price is about $500. You may get one cheaper or you may have to pay more.
This is technically true, however this is also true for the stock market, and the price on the NYSE/Nasdaq is generally considered to be an "official" price as those exchange have the most volume. In my experience, most traders will use the bitstamp price to base the amount of BTC/cash being transacted as it has the most volume. There is also the BTC index that is run by the twins that tried to steal FB from zuccerburg.
Activity: 476
Activity: 69
After the little drop seems that the price is going up again today, I don't see any $350 values in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
it dropped to 310 on one exchange for like 5 minutes, because of a 6000 coin market sell dump. no other exchange made it past 400. just saying.

+1 If I sold you a bitcoin today for $100, it would not make the price of a bitcoin $100. There is no official price of bitcoin. Each bitcoin peer makes their own deal, the price is about $500. You may get one cheaper or you may have to pay more.
Activity: 336
Dropping to $350 is impossible, the price is now above $500 and it should stay, I suspect that bull run is coming..

The price did drop to 310 just a few days ago.

There were higher price fluctuation in the old days and it wasn't long ago when price went up 1200 and drop to 300 in less than a month. So, dropping to 350 is not only impossible but likely.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
it seems like the dead cat bounce has reached it's end, ready for the crash?

It's going to crash up!.  You forgot that little detail again failllling.   PS: quit being such a scammer!
it seems like the dead cat bounce has reached it's end, ready for the crash?
Activity: 526
Of course if it does just keep going up from here, and we never see such low prices ever again, then not buying in on "dead cat bounces" will be the mistake of a lifetime.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
Dropping to $350 is impossible, the price is now above $500 and it should stay, I suspect that bull run is coming..

The price did drop to 310 just a few days ago.

There were higher price fluctuation in the old days and it wasn't long ago when price went up 1200 and drop to 300 in less than a month. So, dropping to 350 is not only impossible but likely.

Did you mean to say "Not only possible but likely"?
Pages:
Jump to: