Pages:
Author

Topic: Falllling is right again, Bitcoin will continue the downtrend - page 23. (Read 41774 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Purchased 9.75 coins this morning so far.    Might take a max leverage long...  Undecided.
Probably not a good idea considering how volatile the market is right now. You would be risking that you receive a margin call and lose your entire investment. I would think that the drop is somewhat caused by de-leveraging and that the price may have somewhat further to fall before it reaches bottom, however will eventually recover and will eventually reach new highs.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
All I can say is people are retarded

So some nerd named Vitalik cashes out a million dollars of Bitcoin, who gives a flip.

The foundation is weak then if the market can't take 2000 btc dump from Ethereum.

Vitalik and friends still control over 10,000 BTC, imagine the coming cash out on every rally or they might just dump the coin regardless of the price.

If they will cash out their bitcoins we will se the final capitulation followed by an incredible buy pressure which will recover the vale in no time.

They currently have 24,620 BTCs left that they eventually plan to cash out. The fact that you have a stakeholder with that many coins to cash out is a drag and will continue to be a drag on the market whether or not they even cash out inside the market.

https://blockchain.info/address/36PrZ1KHYMpqSyAQXSG8VwbUiq2EogxLo2?filter=1
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

So some nerd named Vitalik cashes out a million dollars of Bitcoin, who gives a flip.

The foundation is weak then if the market can't take 2000 btc dump from Ethereum.

Vitalik and friends still control over 10,000 BTC, imagine the coming cash out on every rally or they might just dump the coin regardless of the price.

If they will cash out their bitcoins we will se the final capitulation followed by an incredible buy pressure which will recover the vale in no time.
Activity: 169

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Purchased 9.75 coins this morning so far.    Might take a max leverage long...  Undecided.
Activity: 112
As hate as I like to admit, falllling is right on bitcoin.

well, if you say the price is falling every day, then you will be right sometimes. For example; I'm predicting a rally! When it comes will I be a genius? Besides this only affects holders. If you buy them and use them as a payment network the price is irrelevant. Frankly I'm hoping for a drop below $500. That would put me in a very good spot.

Nice proven, on what price will be stabilized what is your prediction?

It can not go lower then 500, it already reached 502 today, now averaging around 513, it is going back up again.

NO, don't buy in trap! Stop buying! Those are dead cat bounces, more huge drops incoming, trust me and you will thank me for this really soon!

That was a good prediction. It does really seem to be crashing down to $450. Should have listened
legendary
Well, if you say the price is falling every day, then you will be right sometimes. For example; I'm predicting a rally! When it comes will I be a genius? Besides this only affects holders. If you buy them and use them as a payment network the price is irrelevant. Frankly I'm hoping for a drop below $500. That would put me in a very good spot.

Hoping for a <$500 drop? It already happened.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!

well, if you say the price is falling every day, then you will be right sometimes. For example; I'm predicting a rally! When it comes will I be a genius? Besides this only affects holders. If you buy them and use them as a payment network the price is irrelevant. Frankly I'm hoping for a drop below $500. That would put me in a very good spot.
legendary

What?  I disagree, I think this is market manip.  Just look at large volume (Stamp) spikes over the last month.  Usually at the same time of day, always one big dump, and then the kids go play in the mud for a bit after.

That aside, looking at the depth at Stamp, I'd reckon now's the time to start thinking about buying.
Activity: 260
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1246

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
buy when price is falling and sell when price is raising!
Merit: 250
Lol, this is getting old..
Activity: 238
Looks like we're about to break sub-500
Merit: 254
I'll give you one guess as to why someone would create an account called "falling" and constantly predict horrible price drops...

You've seen right through his fiendish ploy!
Activity: 70
there must be a reason the prices to fall so fast 500,8  Bitcoin is balloon which soon or later will explode
Activity: 778
Merit: 1002
I'll give you one guess as to why someone would create an account called "falling" and constantly predict horrible price drops...
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

So was Proudhon for a period. Then we all know what happened.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7TuFy0fcuw
Activity: 169
Pages:
Jump to: