Pages:
Author

Topic: Falllling is right again, Bitcoin will continue the downtrend - page 20. (Read 41774 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
lol I guess if you just keep constantly saying the price is going to go down you are pretty much guaranteed to be right eventually. Never mind that it went up multiple times before that. But we're going to ignore that and just focus on the 10% of the time that the prediction is correct.
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
Fallen was right but this doesn't mean he will hit all his predictions, in my opinion it won't crash to $400.

He was right because for 3 months he kept on saying that price will go down and he finally got it right for a few days.

his prediction of 400 is still wrong.

Everyone can guess a price after months of wrong predictions, it's just statistics.
If we crash down to $400 it would break the trendline which started years ago, it's possible but very unlikely.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Fallen was right but this doesn't mean he will hit all his predictions, in my opinion it won't crash to $400.

He was right because for 3 months he kept on saying that price will go down and he finally got it right for a few days.

his prediction of 400 is still wrong.
Activity: 448
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!

How can you say that?  Fallen is telling everyone to get out of Bitcoin and when the price recovers which it usually does over time what will he say then.  Fallen is not a financial investor but a bear screaming the sky is falling.  I don't know why I even bother I guess the thought of someone selling their coins based on fear and fud eats at me. 
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 476
It's too early to tell if this is a bull trap or not, but I believe it is. At least it's not a genuine trend reversal.

The best case scenario is that we might trade horizontally for the foreseeable future, until something causes the price to drop to a more sustainable level again.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Bitstamp: 512.02 BTC-e: 504.9 Bitfinex: 512.85 Huobi: 503.48/3095.15

Fallling are you from the southern hemisphere?
Cause here the price seems to be fallllling upside.

Of course you will claim this is a bull trap or a dead cat bounce and I will keep waiting for you 400$ coins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

$482
cut loose now or lose everything!
get out of bitcoin as fast as you still can!
Activity: 336
Your last prediction (550 in 24 hours) took few more time to be true.

I doubt we will be right in time, this time

It's pretty hard to criticize mr. fallllling for being off on his predication by a couple days. Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for the countless predictions for $5k, $10k, etc by June/July/August to come true.

Waiting....

he predicted it before june, he just pushes it back every few days after the last deadline expires.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.
even 400 is touched, long term trend still looks alright

Activity: 260
Merit: 251
Hey falllling,

why aren't we at 0 yet? I thought you were here to shepherd us all to sell our coins to you. I don't have enough despair yet.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Well if you were not interested in bitcoin then you wouldn't be on a bitcoin forum.  But if you wanted people to start selling to hopefully drive down the price so you yourself could then buy in at a lower price... well i guess you would spend all day long on bitcoin forums telling people to sell.

Fallling is part warning/part caricature... nobody takes his analysis to heart. Rpietella... he acts as though he is deadly serious and people take his analysis to heart. See the difference? That is the line between troll (comical characters) and scammers (sociopaths).
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
Well if you were not interested in bitcoin then you wouldn't be on a bitcoin forum.  But if you wanted people to start selling to hopefully drive down the price so you yourself could then buy in at a lower price... well i guess you would spend all day long on bitcoin forums telling people to sell.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

It's pretty hard to criticize mr. fallllling for being off on his predication by a couple days. Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for the countless predictions for $5k, $10k, etc by June/July/August to come true.

Waiting....

Yea, the funny thing is that Fallling is a troll and he is still several orders of magnitude closer in his predictions than rpietilla the monorail salesman.
Activity: 350
Merit: 253

Waiting....

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064
By September 2015, Bitcoin will be trading for less than 10 USD.

I thought the original date for $10 prediction was mid-2014.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
OH NOES!!

~Runs around loungeroom flapping arms like chicken~

SELL SELL SELL!!!!!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: