Pages:
Author

Topic: Falllling is right again, Bitcoin will continue the downtrend - page 19. (Read 41774 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Wow, more failures from our friend falllling.  You're so bad at this that I bet even your parents are disappointed in you  Embarrassed

I am new member and I saw btc probably going down soon too. Falling was right! Hero member wrong! big bad hero!

thanks Smiley
Falling, can you please call the bottom as well?

Cheesy he already did stupid!! 0.0000 is the bottom! Cut loss now or forever no hope of looses! Falling is like one of those futures market "gurus" that spends a whole career making wrong calls, gets lucky once and pats himself on the back for the rest of his life. I hope he's making craploads of money on shorts because otherwise he has a really really sad life.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
we dropped from $680 to $480 with some dead cat bounces,
now $520 is the new top bubble and a new downtrend to $350 incoming!
many fools are satisfied because of a $50 raise after a $200 dropped, drop your fake hopes now!

$550 has been broken ! $500 has been broken ! everyone is cashing out ! sell and cut your loose now!

Bitcoin price is dropping hard and no one is buying, final capitulation warning ! bitcoin game over !

Stop listen to those "cheap coins" yelling scammers / liars and sell all of your bitcoin now to cut loose ! the price is going to nowhere but lower and lower until $0

You have been warned since $680 !
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--744450 $466
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-is-failing-people-are-getting-out-550-in-24-hours-713671 $510
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/final-capitulation-crash-incoming-drop-your-bags-hope-now-698224 $580
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2k-sell-walls-665200 $590
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-is-dead-ghash-over-51-sr-seized-coins-and-mtgox-coins-china-ban-etc-650517 $600
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dump-3k-bitcoins-and-we-break-600-649261 $620

Yes it's going down, but "final" capitulation doesn't mean what you think it does. You may be right about $350, but that isn't "game over" for Bitcoin. It's not permanent.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
falling you are still wrong even if the price goes down exactly like you said
what? are you kidding me? i am of cause goddamn right if the price goes down exactly like i said

It didn't go down exactly like you said.  You failed 15 times before anything close to your "predictions" happened.  You're just some idiot who got lucky.  Happens all the time, idiots getting lucky.

did the price drop to $47x at last second? nope, it started to drop periodic like i predicted it, my predictions are always correct

no comment for your rest bullshits

You didn't predict periodic, you just picked random numbers out of the air and then repeated them until it happened.  That's not a prediction, that's dumb luck.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
This is quite an entertainment Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1722
Insta drop to $300 a dead cat bounce to $450..  THATsS ONE HELL OF A BOUNCE.............  Never seen a cat fall 15 stories and bounce 5.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1008
Delusional crypto obsessionist
Wow, more failures from our friend falllling.  You're so bad at this that I bet even your parents are disappointed in you  Embarrassed

I am new member and I saw btc probably going down soon too. Falling was right! Hero member wrong! big bad hero!

thanks Smiley
Falling, can you please call the bottom as well?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

thanks Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Activity: 434
yaaaaay dead cats everywhere
legendary
Activity: 1722
Fallen was right but this doesn't mean he will hit all his predictions, in my opinion it won't crash to $400.

He was right because for 3 months he kept on saying that price will go down and he finally got it right for a few days.

his prediction of 400 is still wrong.

I wouldn't say wrong, maybe 'not yet proved right'.  Grin

correct, you see the point, my predictions are always right

That's not really true...
Fallen was right but this doesn't mean he will hit all his predictions, in my opinion it won't crash to $400.

He was right because for 3 months he kept on saying that price will go down and he finally got it right for a few days.

correct, you see the point, my predictions are always right
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Look like it will hit 450 today if there is no buyer to catch the falling price.
falling you are still wrong even if the price goes down exactly like you said. You get zero credit for supposedly "calling" this. You didn't call anything, all you did was say that the price was going to fall (which you've been doing for months without being correct) and you gave absolutely no reason for your prediction. Even if you hadn't been wrong 100 times before this and you were right with every prediction, the predictions are still meaningless if you don't provide some reason. If your predictions are ever correct, it is always blind luck. Your predictions are not predictions, they are wild guesses.

falling you are still wrong even if the price goes down exactly like you said
what? are you kidding me? i am of cause goddamn right if the price goes down exactly like i said

You didn't call anything, all you did was say that the price was going to fall (which you've been doing for months without being correct) and you gave absolutely no reason for your prediction
did the price drop to $47x at last second? nope, it started to drop periodic like i predicted it, my predictions are always correct

no comment for your rest bullshits
Activity: 322
falling you are still wrong even if the price goes down exactly like you said. You get zero credit for supposedly "calling" this. You didn't call anything, all you did was say that the price was going to fall (which you've been doing for months without being correct) and you gave absolutely no reason for your prediction. Even if you hadn't been wrong 100 times before this and you were right with every prediction, the predictions are still meaningless if you don't provide some reason. If your predictions are ever correct, it is always blind luck. Your predictions are not predictions, they are wild guesses.
Activity: 434

Are you now quoting charts indicating we are going up from 470$ and admitting you were wrong...  Grin Your killing me. Cut loose, footloose.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Pages:
Jump to: