Pages:
Author

Topic: False fear about BITCOIN. - page 13. (Read 3168 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 122
July 05, 2018, 01:22:31 PM
Fake news and FUD has to the hills on the market, is part of the game. There is manipulation in the price, but this will end (or at least have less relevance) in a while, the market will mature and only the good assets will remain.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 01:16:15 PM
Yea, if all the transactions will stop then the interest on bitcoin will decrease and it will be in a great danger. But it will not happen ever. People invest here to profit. When they need the something like their necessaries they might sell them. Keeping one’s all money in bitcoin is not possible. None keep their all money to bank. They use it, pick that,use that, and again keep that. People will use bitcoin till it exist. Buying and selling will continue till it is alive.
Activity: 41
July 05, 2018, 02:38:34 AM
agreed. there's no need to fear. bitcoin will continie, and it is the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
July 04, 2018, 05:07:34 PM
There is no confirmation that this whale is going to dump bitcoins into the exchanges, perhaps he is going to trade them into ethereum, neo, or some other altcoin. This will simply pump the markets so let's wait and see
Activity: 56
July 04, 2018, 04:50:46 PM
If you read news like this https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/ that there is someone who has mysteriously bought a large amount of bitcoin. Then sell. All I can read is that Bitcoin has a fan of "Giant" who likes to invest and sell Bitcoin. This means Bitcoin will continue to run. What to worry about? What I do not want is if there is no Bitcoin buying and selling activity. Because that means Bitcoin no longer has any interest. That's what I should be afraid of.
This is just My Opinion Personally. Please fix it if it's wrong.
The story of the whales who control the price is very speculative because there hasn't beenuch proove of it. Many of the news agencies and blogs publish fake news just to get attention.
Activity: 216
Merit: 15
July 04, 2018, 04:38:03 PM
It seems to me that there will never be a complete stop. Yes, now the market is not very active, a lot of bad news about bitcoin appeared on the network, most of them are untrue, but still it hinders the price growth.
Activity: 241
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 04:09:40 PM
I thinkt that there is no reason to experience any fear about btc as this is a coin with the great potential. I know that it will win the fame of everyone. I am sure that btc is the one that will become the main currency!
Activity: 350
July 04, 2018, 04:07:12 PM
Unfortunately most of the news which I read about bitcoin do not reflect the truth. Before I believe that I need to analyze and examine from different sources.  So people are afraid to get bitcoin because of these false reports and news.
Activity: 322
July 04, 2018, 03:58:23 PM
The price for btc will become higher and the market will improve, there is nothing to worry about. I believe that btc has good potential and it will show its benefits for everyone. I am sure that btc is a good choice for everyone
Activity: 490
July 04, 2018, 03:49:33 PM
Whales can only partially affect Bitcoins. No one can own Bitcoin. You should not be affected by such information. Wait for the opportunity, which is more useful for you
Whales to which you speak belong more than 90 percent of all existing bitcoins of those that are in circulation. They can influence this market as they want it.
Activity: 34
July 04, 2018, 03:46:08 PM
we're going to start a new bull run soon. stay tuned boy. fasten your seat belts 
Activity: 78
July 04, 2018, 03:30:07 PM
i think false fear about bitcoin is a fear price down bitcoin will die
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 03:28:24 PM
the wrong fear about bitcoin in my opinion because there are various negative news of bitcoin bunch from start of terrorist until bitcoin price decreasing and priceless. it does not happen just preaching
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 10:55:17 AM
Yes before joining the world of Cryptocurrancy. I have seen many such articles since the day when I started with Cryptocurrancy just making a decision about myself after doing research, then I will learn more about it. I'm not afraid of Bitcoin because people will always want Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 04, 2018, 10:21:23 AM
Sometimes, before I use this bitcoin thing, I told myself that I'm not sure because it is something that can easily hack by hackers. They will just hack my money and all of my hard works are done. It's just nothing. That is one of the things that people are afraid of. Taking risk in the internet. Especially in cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. But when I started using it until a few months, I was shocked and excited and happy because I got my first income in bitcoin. Now I am not afraid to use this.
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
July 04, 2018, 09:49:30 AM
If you read news like this https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/ that there is someone who has mysteriously bought a large amount of bitcoin. Then sell. All I can read is that Bitcoin has a fan of "Giant" who likes to invest and sell Bitcoin. This means Bitcoin will continue to run. What to worry about? What I do not want is if there is no Bitcoin buying and selling activity. Because that means Bitcoin no longer has any interest. That's what I should be afraid of.
This is just My Opinion Personally. Please fix it if it's wrong.

I agree with your view here to some extent, but I would also like to add that it is not wise to question the existence of bitcoin in coming years even after seeing some good growth and development in the bitcoin industry in past few years. I believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrency and I expect the same from you guys too, as you all are here with that same belief that bitcoin is growing and evolving on a timely basis and we all bitcoin traders will soon get profit from our investment.

Since there is activity going on, there is high manipulation and having manipulation is really good because it proves us that there is a good value of those Bitcoin in the market and in the minds of Big whales.
Merit: 3
July 04, 2018, 07:44:31 AM
we will always have these type of scenarios,resulting in price manipulation.That is a part of the reason we are in a bearish market for this long
Activity: 156
July 04, 2018, 07:40:09 AM
Well this is only a news we don't know if its true or not but as long as bitcoin operates continuously I had no fear to feel in the upcoming future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 137
July 04, 2018, 07:39:27 AM
The lack of trading for me means that the price has reached parity. Sellers don't want to sell at a lower price and buyers don't want to buy at a higher price because they're not sure about the price increase. Bitcoin stability is bad only for traders. At this point, bitcoin may become popular among the owners of online stores and bitcoin will begin to acquire the shape of the currency.
Activity: 42
July 04, 2018, 07:27:59 AM
just do everything at your own liking . ofcourse it pays if you could do some research. you'll know when to buy and sell your coins that can make give you the most profit
Pages:
Jump to: