Pages:
Author

Topic: False fear about BITCOIN. - page 11. (Read 3168 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
July 24, 2018, 09:42:19 AM
As far as the person has his own research to back his investment decision I don't think that there is some reason to worry about the market. We must understand that bitcoin and cryptocurrency still new and there is a risk of uncertainty down the road so investors should keep this thing in his mind before taking any investment decision. Crypto is all about self-responsibility and hence it is highly recommended to do own research.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
July 24, 2018, 07:10:57 AM
I do not like bitcoin at all. Once I tried to invest in it, but I lost everything. Too much of his volatility, too unstable. It is better to invest in more reliable and fast cryptocurrencies. I like the Ethereum.
That is your opinion, but of course bitcoin is much better than ethereum even doing some transaction because i already tried to do transaction in both coin almost weekly but for me still bitcoin is much easy and more people are continue using this digital currency.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 07:03:14 AM
If you read news like this https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/ that there is someone who has mysteriously bought a large amount of bitcoin. Then sell. All I can read is that Bitcoin has a fan of "Giant" who likes to invest and sell Bitcoin. This means Bitcoin will continue to run. What to worry about? What I do not want is if there is no Bitcoin buying and selling activity. Because that means Bitcoin no longer has any interest. That's what I should be afraid of.
This is just My Opinion Personally. Please fix it if it's wrong.

I agree with you. it is time to look at a number of events from different perspectives, it's time to open the mind because often people mistakenly respond to the news. the occurrence of large-scale buying and selling indicates that the market continues to run.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 06:57:41 AM
People are just afraid of losing money. The fear is about the unstable value of bitcoin.For me there will be fear like this in any kind of investment there. It's just normal.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 06:45:28 AM
I do not like bitcoin at all. Once I tried to invest in it, but I lost everything. Too much of his volatility, too unstable. It is better to invest in more reliable and fast cryptocurrencies. I like the Ethereum.
Activity: 93
July 14, 2018, 02:45:54 AM
True enough that bitcoin's value has a significant drop when it was introduced and ever since it has movements, whether it is a recovery or drop of value it still means that bitcoin is alive and there is an activity. I would rather be worried about security since there is a lot of scam happening. This also means that there is a lot of interest for bitcoin and crypto currency. Bitcoin is the future so it will live and be consistent.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
July 14, 2018, 02:41:44 AM
If you read news like this https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/ that there is someone who has mysteriously bought a large amount of bitcoin. Then sell. All I can read is that Bitcoin has a fan of "Giant" who likes to invest and sell Bitcoin. This means Bitcoin will continue to run. What to worry about? What I do not want is if there is no Bitcoin buying and selling activity. Because that means Bitcoin no longer has any interest. That's what I should be afraid of.
The continous transactions of bitcoin is one that can make us confident that bitcoin is functioning and once it is already used by everyone of us i think this will be hard to struck down just like some other predictions that bitcoin will die.I gues if there are percentage of usage then most probably bitcoin will stay as long as there is adoptors.
Activity: 350
July 14, 2018, 02:31:50 AM
Of course there is some amount of fear in any form of investment. However we don't need to believe in any article circulating news on bitcoins since such information could be false. Bitcoin is too big to be worthless; the value could go down compared to some other coins but can't be valueless as people seems to project in their articles
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
July 14, 2018, 02:18:21 AM
The technology behind Bitcoin is here to stay now. Blockchain technology is getting into many different areas of our lives now so I doubt that Bitcoin will die any time soon. It still has also over 40% market dominance against over fifteen hundred other cryptos as well, so for now I cannot see Bitcoin dying off. Let us see in August also if the CBOE will be granted the right to open an EFT for Bitcoin, which will be the first one approved by the SEC on a huge scale, Although Coinbase is making one smaller financial investment instrument for its whales as well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
July 14, 2018, 02:10:03 AM
Don’t go into cryptocurrency if you have doubts. Investing in bitcoin requires nerves of steel because of its volatility. Fear will almost always push you to panic sell. And that’s not a good thing.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
July 14, 2018, 02:00:17 AM
personally i believe bitcoin is here to birth a revolution. Bitcoin is here to create a common medium for exchange no matter your location all that is required is to earn it or purchase, and probably trade it again when the price is high. just because the market can not be predicted so it becomes RISKY when the value depreciated below your expectation.....i'm totally confident that bitcoin is here to stay. BITCOIN IS MONEY
Activity: 64
July 14, 2018, 01:05:36 AM

Don't be afraid, bitcoin will not lose demand because bitcoin becomes the main and strongest in crypto, the market will always have bitcoin demand.
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
July 14, 2018, 12:34:35 AM
You do not have to worry and be afraid about Bitcoin, but the fear is not a barrier to continue investing bitcoin. Fear does not let it continue to disturb our hearts and minds. fight your fear, believe everything will be okay. Keep your belief in bitcoin so you really benefit from bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
July 14, 2018, 12:19:44 AM
Well sadly, I think that many people are already been influenced by that fear that caused big problems about CRYPTOs
Activity: 448
Merit: 20
July 13, 2018, 11:53:18 PM
I do not know explicitly ...!
But what I know is that the market is moving
Buying and selling
This is important
I see that we do not exaggerate this kind of news
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 11:45:20 PM
Each individual must have fear. Fear not to let it continue to disturb our hearts and minds.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 10:06:24 AM
I do not understand what you are really afraid of, do not believe with lies and negative news about bitcoin and I'm sure bitcoin will never die
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 09:55:22 AM
I hope bitcoin will always be there and long term, unlike investment bodong which ends a scam. Bitcoin has changed the lives of many people. Hopefully someday bitcoin bigger and victorious
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
July 11, 2018, 09:54:31 AM
This kind of news would poison the minds of this sheep investors who are new to cryptocurrency but that's just it. I don't really see much of an impact that "Asian Whale" would do though because it has been happening before and Bitcoin still continue to grow. The news is just dumb, rich investors are not stupid enough to make a huge sell-off this time around. Even if the funds are getting moved out, it doesn't mean that a sell-off would happen this early. And another thing, I don't think that a one person would accumulate that much Bitcoin, I think it's a group or a corporation that are handling those coins.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
July 11, 2018, 09:40:54 AM

Right mage,this only means that market is healthy and nothing to doubt of bitcoins capabilities,so those who's thinking that bitcoin is dying and cant recover from the dip,they are wrong as we are now stabilizing in this price and hoping that will remain as $6-7,000 range until december when the price will surely rise
Pages:
Jump to: