Pages:
Author

Topic: False fear about BITCOIN. - page 15. (Read 3168 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 11:33:16 AM
why be afraid of btc, is not every business also have its ups and downs, it is now btc market is down but there is no harm if we keep trying to survive.
Activity: 59
June 20, 2018, 09:28:49 AM
There is false fear about Bitcoin all around the media. I don't really care tbh, but the problem is that the newbies believe this sh*t and start panicking for no reason... It's disappointing that there is so much misinformation about cryptocurrencies going on, but we can't do anything about it... if you let yourself to be influenced by media bs, then maybe crypto is not your thing.
Activity: 196
June 20, 2018, 09:20:46 AM
You have seen many such articles since the day when you started with Cryptocurrancy just make a decision about yourself after doing your research, then you will learn more about it and you will have less fear in your investment risk. Not just in the world of commerce. So risk in life is very important.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 09:07:32 AM
yes we can see that situation makes the market changed, the stock in the market is high when the demand is low, its mean that if this happen everytime the price of bitcoin will going down because of the interest of bitcoin has gone little by litte,
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
June 20, 2018, 09:02:30 AM
There is no such thing as FALSE fear my friend. Everybody must fear when their money is at risk. Actually there should be no reason for us to feel mad about these fearful people... they keep the ecology in place. If there are no fearful sellers, there is no way for late adapters to buy cheap... that should be kept in mind.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 08:57:23 AM
Now it is many news about low price of bitcoin and that's not profitable to invest. I think it is only such period and bitcon  grow up soon. So it's false fears.  And I wish you to keep calm, be patient, wait. And ask the advice from successful people in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 02:09:57 PM
Various misconceptions are spread in the crypto market with bitcoin so that the price of bitcoin falls and damages to bitcoin, but it does not happen that bitcoin gets positive results.
Activity: 126
June 18, 2018, 02:04:03 PM
If you read news like this https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/ that there is someone who has mysteriously bought a large amount of bitcoin. Then sell. All I can read is that Bitcoin has a fan of "Giant" who likes to invest and sell Bitcoin. This means Bitcoin will continue to run. What to worry about? What I do not want is if there is no Bitcoin buying and selling activity. Because that means Bitcoin no longer has any interest. That's what I should be afraid of.
This is just My Opinion Personally. Please fix it if it's wrong.
It is because of such news that bitcoin prices can not increase. Some people oppose bitcoin, and they make a lot of rumors that affect bitcoin and the crypto market. We are never allowed to believe in these rumors
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
June 18, 2018, 01:56:34 PM
Thats beyond whale final balance on that address. It will be a huge dump for bitcoin or gain for any altcoin(if he wishes to invest) but I dont think its one person but one company holding this much. Lets see what comes next.

Yes it is very normal but we can face all of the issues in crypto currency is this this is our job so the caution and the dangers are common like this type of yearning methods I recommend you to face the problems with your intelligence and patience if you had that this type of qualities in you will be the winner in this investment.
Activity: 91
June 18, 2018, 01:41:11 PM
If you look at how technologies have evolved over the last 15-20 years, there is enough evidence to show you that literally anything could happen and change our way of doing things. I think bitcoin is all about the future, even if it is heading the wrong direction right now it does not matter. It will come good when the time is right.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
June 18, 2018, 01:33:39 PM
Don't worry and don't get panic for these negative or false news roaming around, there are many news like this spread by anti crypto people on this but crypto is surviving in a good manner and it is breaking each and every false news roaming about it by its astonishing price rice and market cap acquire in the crypto market.
Activity: 126
June 18, 2018, 01:21:23 PM
 Trully i dont care with that news, there are  always bad news about trading bitcoin and until now bitcoin still exist .
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
June 18, 2018, 01:03:48 PM
We don't know if he intends on cashing out or swapping it for other crypto, perhaps as an Asian whale he will want to swap his bitcoin holding to NEO instead.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
June 18, 2018, 01:00:56 PM
People don't do their research properly and believe in everything that was written on some website which is not even reputable among cryptocurrency investors. I don't see anything wrong in someone buying a few thousand bitcoins. Keep in mind that there are about 21 million of them. The price can be still easily manipulated but it is a matter of time before the market becomes more stable.
Activity: 167
June 18, 2018, 12:55:23 PM
Don't care about these fake news. If you believe in the so called false news it will let you struggle because of the false fear that you've read. In my opinion, don't believe in some news that spreading unless this bitcoin forum stops. Just go on and keep yourself doing your thing in this forum.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
June 18, 2018, 12:43:07 PM
What you fear is bitcoin there will be no more buy and sell right activity? it means will make bitcoin worthless.

Indeed we will never know someone's understanding of what is used as a place to earn income, it will be difficult to do. We can not determine the bitcoin is still in demand by everyone in the next few years, things that will happen in the future no one knows.

However, there is one thing you must understand, you can see from the 'bitcoin function' you can learn more about the function of bitcoin. If you already know it, you can compare it with the fear that always haunts you.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
June 18, 2018, 12:19:27 PM
If you read news like this https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/ that there is someone who has mysteriously bought a large amount of bitcoin. Then sell. All I can read is that Bitcoin has a fan of "Giant" who likes to invest and sell Bitcoin. This means Bitcoin will continue to run. What to worry about? What I do not want is if there is no Bitcoin buying and selling activity. Because that means Bitcoin no longer has any interest. That's what I should be afraid of.
You are quite right.
Selling and buying is the main driving force of economy and crypto market, in particular. If there is no supply and demand, bitcoin will die.
I just hope that there will be no panic selling leading to the rapid decrease of price..
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 18, 2018, 12:07:11 PM

If there indeed was someone that purchased that large amount then there should be a bit of a market movement that can be felt a little but i don't think there was. Though for me it's a fact that whales can really influence the market movement, I don't think any of them has made any significant move so far. I just don't want to make it more complicated for myself so i don't actually fear a further drop at the moment. My btcs will remain stocked where it was for likely until next year when all this has passed
Activity: 112
June 18, 2018, 11:36:31 AM

I really believe that the false of bitcoin made by some people is the reason why bitcoin is now falling because some peole did not invest because they afraid to lost their money.
Activity: 143
June 18, 2018, 11:24:55 AM
Nothing to worry about. Cryptocurrencies enthusiasts grew more and more in line with data written on various whitepapers from various projects that run ICO programs. That means that cryptocurrencies far from death. But keep in mind do not invest recklessly. Choose a good and long-lasting cryptocurrency, such as bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: