Pages:
Author

Topic: ★FastBets.io - A New Way to Gamble ★ - page 21. (Read 58672 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Hey there Henry, I'd like to report an issue. I'm trying to login to the site but when i click login, nothing happens. It just stays there and doesn't respond.
Can you check it out please?
Thanks!

happening same on side too that kind of issue and it does not redirect me to my account page, it remain same on login page is that problem with script or any kind of bug there?
Yeah facing same problem.Let the Henry come online to have a look at the issue.He will sort out this issue quick as possible.Our issue has been brought in his consideration,now is to wait.

Thanks for letting me know guys. Did not notice because I can log in and out without a problem. Will look into it.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Hey there Henry, I'd like to report an issue. I'm trying to login to the site but when i click login, nothing happens. It just stays there and doesn't respond.
Thanks!

happening same on side too that kind of issue and it does not redirect me to my account page, it remain same on login page is that problem with script or any kind of bug there?
Yeah facing same problem.Let the Henry come online to have a look at the issue.He will sort out this issue quick as possible.Our issue has been brought in his consideration,now is to wait.
legendary
Merit: 1000
Thanks!

Activity: 546
Thanks!
Using cloudflare and then publicly announce your server IP is not a very bright idea...

Not sure why (I think it's pretty easy to find the ip of a website anyway), but I removed it anyway.

Edit: you are right. Thanks for pointing that out.
You could be easily ddosed. So keep your IP as private as possible  Smiley

Yeah, I figured that out given your comment. Thanks again :-)
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Using cloudflare and then publicly announce your server IP is not a very bright idea...

Not sure why (I think it's pretty easy to find the ip of a website anyway), but I removed it anyway.

You could be easily ddosed. So keep your IP as private as possible  Smiley

Activity: 258
i cant see forgot password menu by the way hmmmm
can you tell me how about it?
Admin is working to fix the things and at the moment some features are not working.Even I tried to login and there is appearing message to contact them through their e-mail what is mentioned above ^.I will wait for updates by admin after fix the bugs.

Hey gurbar_nakub, unfortunately we still do not have a password reset mechanism yet. Just send an email with your username to [email protected] and I'll get you sorted.

As for the problems we are having, something seems to be wrong with our cloudflare configurations and the DNS server that they manage. What happens is that this cloudflare warning kicks in despite the fact that there are no errors on the server and the server works perfectly fine when accessed by its ip. I have reached out to cloudflare several times in the past days but have not heard back. Will do my best to get this resolved as soon as I can.

Hi guys,

Just restarted the server again, so it will work until the next crash. Unfortunately something has come up that has prevented me from working on the issue in the past hours. Will be back at my desk in 30min to work on this.

You can always reach my by email [email protected]

Edit: Even if the server goes down, you can still reach it by it's ip, but links will not work.

Activity: 728
Admin is working to fix the things and at the moment some features are not working.Even I tried to login and there is appearing message to contact them through their e-mail what is mentioned above ^.I will wait for updates by admin after fix the bugs.
Activity: 323
Yeah, sorry, we still have a problem there. Should be back up now, but it might go down again unfortunately. I'm working on it.

i am still faing that error 502 bad gateway so when it will be get fixed? i am unable to access my account since morning still having the same issue.

I have not been able to fix it yet unfortunately. All I can do atm is restart the server and then it's back up for a bit. Please feel free to email [email protected] anytime.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Yeah, sorry, we still have a problem there. Should be back up now, but it might go down again unfortunately. I'm working on it.

i am still faing that error 502 bad gateway so when it will be get fixed? i am unable to access my account since morning still having the same issue.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Yes its true, I can't access to your site too sir. I already change browser still wont work for me. You need to fix it or people wont come play it eventough you always do the giveaway but your site is bad. And please announce it you are doing maintenance it will help people to understand that you are really fixing and make it better to your site
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
site very slow..
always offline
Error 502 Ray ID: 1e45601c8b841968 • 2015-05-10 11:42:01 UTC
Bad gateway
Sorry guys, missed your comments.

Congrats the winner and I hope Fastbets will has giveaways like this again  Wink

Absolutely! More giveaways coming up. I should also mention that we have the "FastBets Giveaway for Members & Above" where you can get 50000 satoshi (= 0.0005btc) just for saying hi :-)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10765621

Nice!! my username is ddddk Smiley

Cool, have just updated your account. :-) Welcome to the FastBets team :-)
Sorry guys, missed your comments.

Congrats the winner and I hope Fastbets will has giveaways like this again  Wink

Absolutely! More giveaways coming up. I should also mention that we have the "FastBets Giveaway for Members & Above" where you can get 50000 satoshi (= 0.0005btc) just for saying hi :-)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10765621

yes Rollin has good tweet campaign and so many members are participating in that and i also think that kind of social media campaign will bring more players to fastbets.

I just looked at their twitter campaign. Looks quite cool. I think I will do something similar soon :-)
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
Pages:
Jump to: