Pages:
Author

Topic: ★FastBets.io - A New Way to Gamble ★ - page 19. (Read 58672 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
I'm very happy to report that we are finally done fixing these stability issues. There has not been a bug in the logs for 48h and the site has been stable as a rock. I can now turn extensive logging off again, and thereby get FastBets back to full speed.

Other than that I have started working on a new game yesterday. If all goes well (which basically never happens) I should be able to launch it in a few days :-) I really have a good feeling about this one. It's basically a mix between a dice game and bust-a-bit (formerly known as moneypot).
Thank you Henry!
Even though we're in the same business, I can say we love your website. Design is really good and I wish you best of luck!

Thanks mate, I can say the same about yours :-) Best of luck to you too!
legendary
Activity: 2894
Merit: 1135
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
Thank you Henry!
Even though we're in the same business, I can say we love your website. Design is really good and I wish you best of luck!
This is an amazing promotion. My friends at http://crypto-games.net are currently offering a 0% house edge!
Just a quick update: have mostly been fixing small bugs over the past few days. Has been bit boring to be honest, but it's necessary. There is still one small bug in the logs that I have not yet been able to fix yet. Will hopefully have time to fix that tomorrow. When done I will turn off logging to give the site an extra speed boost :-)

Once maintenance work is over I can finally get back to building new games and running competitions. If you have any requests, just let me know :-)

Oh, and if you haven't yet: follow @fastbets on Twitter. We'll have a competition coming up where you can win bitcoin if you follow me (not just new followers, also existing ones :-)

Sounds fun Smiley

Looking forward to the Twitter competition.

yepp twitter campaign will boost your website too,
because now google indexing tweets on twitter, and i think twitter campaign promising enough

goodluck !

Good point, thanks mate. Have to really work on google indexing, when I google for "fastbets" the top hit is still to old url.

[I'll start right now (sry guys): FastBets Fast Bets FastBets]
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Scat The Billionaire
Just a quick update: have mostly been fixing small bugs over the past few days. Has been bit boring to be honest, but it's necessary. There is still one small bug in the logs that I have not yet been able to fix yet. Will hopefully have time to fix that tomorrow. When done I will turn off logging to give the site an extra speed boost :-)

Once maintenance work is over I can finally get back to building new games and running competitions. If you have any requests, just let me know :-)

Oh, and if you haven't yet: follow @fastbets on Twitter. We'll have a competition coming up where you can win bitcoin if you follow me (not just new followers, also existing ones :-)

Sounds fun Smiley

yepp twitter campaign will boost your website too,
because now google indexing tweets on twitter, and i think twitter campaign promising enough

goodluck !

Sounds fun Smiley

Thanks mate. Will ask for your advice to set it up as usual :-)
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

Sounds fun Smiley

If you always restart and fix it, I think next time it will pop up another problem again and again. Why dont get a new server and start eveything that make it clear all the way? I guess that will be good for both of us. If there are many problems with the site I think many people will run away one by one

Thanks for the input. I'm not sure that moving to another server will really help. My plan is to monitor the logs closely and fix errors that I see. Have not had to fix anything in the past 24h but will keep logging turned on for a bit to be sure (unfortunately logging does slow down the server a bit). If I don't find any more problems until tomorrow, I'll turn off the logging and we will be back at full speed...
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Hi guys,

I usually try to reply to all of your comments but I did not make that today unfortunately.

I do want to give you an update though: Unfortunately we still have some stability issues. All these problems are due to the fact that I changed a lot of code in the backend after we got hacked. Unfortunately there are still some errors that happen only when many users are on the site. I am logging extensively and am fixing errors as they come along. With time I'll be able to completely debug all that new code and finally get back to more fun stuff like competitions and new games. Will keep you posted.

Best,
Henry

thanks Henry for nice update about the current stability issue on fastbets and i appreciate your hard work to make it stable and it sounds great about upcoming competitions and new interesting games, so take your time and fix that issues on permanent basis.

Thanks mate :-) Usually when the site crashes what I do is restart the server to get the site back online. I then start to analyze the logs to see if I can fix that error. I know that these errors are super annoying for my users but at least you can rest assured that if you hit an erro you've just given me some data so that that particular error will not be there again. (by the way if the site stays down just email me at [email protected] and I'll get it up again).

If you always restart and fix it, I think next time it will pop up another problem again and again. Why dont get a new server and start eveything that make it clear all the way? I guess that will be good for both of us. If there are many problems with the site I think many people will run away one by one
Ahhh, there's nothing like getting up and finding that FastBets hasn't crashed overnight... :-)
Hi guys,

I usually try to reply to all of your comments but I did not make that today unfortunately.

I do want to give you an update though: Unfortunately we still have some stability issues. All these problems are due to the fact that I changed a lot of code in the backend after we got hacked. Unfortunately there are still some errors that happen only when many users are on the site. I am logging extensively and am fixing errors as they come along. With time I'll be able to completely debug all that new code and finally get back to more fun stuff like competitions and new games. Will keep you posted.

Best,
Henry

thanks Henry for nice update about the current stability issue on fastbets and i appreciate your hard work to make it stable and it sounds great about upcoming competitions and new interesting games, so take your time and fix that issues on permanent basis.

Thanks mate :-) Usually when the site crashes what I do is restart the server to get the site back online. I then start to analyze the logs to see if I can fix that error. I know that these errors are super annoying for my users but at least you can rest assured that if you hit an erro you've just given me some data so that that particular error will not be there again. (by the way if the site stays down just email me at [email protected] and I'll get it up again).
legendary
Merit: 1000
Hi guys,

Best,
Henry

Hi guys,

Best,
Henry
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

fastbets still facing unsuitability issue with hosting crashing again and again, Henry will resolve this issue very soon. Wink

The site is working perfectly fine for me
I dont know what the problem is

Everyone got this problem why you still can access it? Altough I change my browser it wont connect too. So I guess this is not my internet problem, it must be site problem
i don't have any problems running fastbets, i just logged in and played for a bit everything works fine.
legendary

fastbets still facing unsuitability issue with hosting crashing again and again, Henry will resolve this issue very soon. Wink

Everyone got this problem why you still can access it? Altough I change my browser it wont connect too. So I guess this is not my internet problem, it must be site problem

on my side too have same problem login button not working again after click on it, it does not redirect me to my account it remain same that bug again appear.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1050

Pages:
Jump to: