Pages:
Author

Topic: ★FastBets.io - A New Way to Gamble ★ - page 16. (Read 58672 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
November 25, 2015, 07:06:24 PM

Ok, I will get out there more and will keep posting updates about FastBets.io here. Will start tomorrow with a post on what's new and what my plans for the future are. Have gotten awesome feedback from the bitcointalk community in the past - if you have any comments or ideas on how to improve FastBets.io, do let me know.

I think you've had some nice games it's just that you are less active in this thread so some people forget about this website
I advice you to be active here and make some promotion If you do not have much time for it, you can search for a moderator / operator Grin

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
November 25, 2015, 06:39:39 PM
Hey guys!

Man, i've not posted here far too long. Truth be told I've kind of locked myself in to focus on product for a while. Had almost forgotten how awesome the people here are. Will write a post about what's new on FastBets.io tomorrow. First I'd like to reply to all those posts I've missed while away:

Maybe some people forget this website
I was surprised when OP send PM and provide 40,000 bits in my account thank you op I'll try to play back  Grin

I think fastbets needs lot of promotion/advertisements. website's games are really unique and cool.

MadeinCoin, you're a real gentleman. Truth is that I owed you and simply payed you back with interest, thanks for being cool about that :-)

lite, you are 100% correct about the promotion and advertisements. I'm actually more of a programmer & geek and not that much of a business guy, but will take your advice and get more active in that regard...

I was surprised when OP send PM and provide 40,000 bits in my account thank you op I'll try to play back  Grin

Are you a loyal player in this site so OP send you those nice amount? And is that a totally free bits?I mean dont you have to wager anything in order to withdraw it?

I am not an active player in this site but i'm participants  avatar sig campaign a few months ago and we have an agreement that is forgotten
OP promised to pay me 0.015 BTC but we melupakah it might OP busy with activities, after several months of OP send me a message and apologized for this misunderstanding then gave me 0.04 BTC  Grin .
I see a lot of new games I played a few minutes and win 0.005 BTC, you are interested in trying? I have several BTC in my account  will be sent to your account if you are interested

I have to agree, the OP is very respectable admin. I have played there for a while (every now and then) and i really like the games the OP has created and i have had the pleasure of helping him with a few things on the site. I really hope new games come to light, something new and fresh!

Yap, that's exactly why I credited MadeinCoin with some coins. I had forgotten to pay him for taking part in our signature campaign. When I finally payed him far too much time had passed so I added some interest to the payment. I actually feel pretty bad about this bc I was so much behind on the payment and that not something I do. I'm happy that MadeinCoin was a real mensch about it...

Mr (or should I say general) Edmund Duke is in fact one of my oldest advisors. Thanks for your help in the past mate, hope to be more in touch in the future.

Found a bug in one of the games here, informed the admin and was awarded a bug bounty for my discovery. Very professional admin!

Wow they are some reliable people here.

I will alert the support too if I find some bugs. Thanks for sharing.

NicklovesBTC, I'm guessing you're on of my friends from the chat, but not sure exactly who you are (tough to keep track of all those pseudonymes :-). Anyhow, thanks for your help!

Newcoins2020, please do! I love getting feedback & feature request. Basically all I do is build stuff that people ask me to build...

I really like this sites use of colors and innovative new ways to play then just boring old dice! The addition of a faucet is a very nice addition and you should expect to receive a lot more traffic from it! Keep improving the site I'm excited for the future of fastbets! Adding a link to my signature for ya!

Thanks alot for your kind words nicklovesBTC :-) If only I knew who you are ... I'm guessing ST or DB? Anyways, much appreciated, thanks mate!

Nice catch Nick!

Ok, I will get out there more and will keep posting updates about FastBets.io here. Will start tomorrow with a post on what's new and what my plans for the future are. Have gotten awesome feedback from the bitcointalk community in the past - if you have any comments or ideas on how to improve FastBets.io, do let me know.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
November 25, 2015, 03:45:44 PM

I think fastbets needs lot of promotion/advertisements. website's games are really unique and cool.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
November 25, 2015, 01:12:42 PM

Are you a loyal player in this site so OP send you those nice amount? And is that a totally free bits?I mean dont you have to wager anything in order to withdraw it?

I am not an active player in this site but i'm participants  avatar sig campaign a few months ago and we have an agreement that is forgotten
OP promised to pay me 0.015 BTC but we melupakah it might OP busy with activities, after several months of OP send me a message and apologized for this misunderstanding then gave me 0.04 BTC  Grin .
I see a lot of new games I played a few minutes and win 0.005 BTC, you are interested in trying? I have several BTC in my account  will be sent to your account if you are interested

I have to agree, the OP is very respectable admin. I have played there for a while (every now and then) and i really like the games the OP has created and i have had the pleasure of helping him with a few things on the site. I really hope new games come to light, something new and fresh!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
November 25, 2015, 01:57:17 AM

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
November 24, 2015, 07:07:50 PM
Found a bug in one of the games here, informed the admin and was awarded a bug bounty for my discovery. Very professional admin!

Wow they are some reliable people here.

I will alert the support too if I find some bugs. Thanks for sharing.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
November 24, 2015, 06:57:19 PM

legendary
November 24, 2015, 06:52:36 PM
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
November 09, 2015, 05:36:07 PM
October 03, 2015, 08:46:17 PM
I really like this sites use of colors and innovative new ways to play then just boring old dice! The addition of a faucet is a very nice addition and you should expect to receive a lot more traffic from it! Keep improving the site I'm excited for the future of fastbets! Adding a link to my signature for ya!
September 08, 2015, 09:40:04 PM
Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that I've just uploaded some small improvements to FastBets.io. See below for details. If you know a small improvement to FastBets, just let me know.

Typographic improvements to the chat

OLD

NEW

Some minor improvements to toverall design

OLD

NEW

Chat does not hide the last line on FireFox anymore (this one used to be pretty hated by FireFox users)

OLD

NEW

Our chat now supports tipping. Let me know if you'd like a tip :-)

If you know a small improvement to FastBets.io let me know and I'll see if I can implement it over the next few days :-)

Have a great weekend everybody!
Henry

nice tip recipient Smiley
September 06, 2015, 07:18:53 PM
More small improvements:

No more annoying scroll bars on Windows:

OLD

NEW

You can now log into your account from a mobile device (I think nobody has ever made a deposit from mobile)

OLD

NEW

By the way, not all our mobile interfaces are shit :-)

Plus security updates and small improvements that are too small to mention here. If you know a small improvement to FastBets, just let me know.
September 06, 2015, 12:37:38 PM
PLease check email, I have contacted you via [email protected]
Please unlock the account asap!

My account is locked from withdraws??? WTF!?
Username: verxic

WHY?

Hey Gully, what happened is that you ran into our wallet protection system that is in place to protect our users funds. I've replied to your email already, just send me an address and I will send you your coins as soon as possible. Really sorry for the inconveniance, we will review our wallet protection system over the coming days to prevent more users having problems with it.

Does avatar campaign already closed ?
I dont received payment

Hey MadeinCoin, the avatar campaign is indeed closed. However, as I have not been really clear about this point you will get your payment anyways. I'll get in touch by email to sort things out.

I do admit that I have been cutting some corners lately, but will be more on top of things going forward. I will also be coding more to improve the overall experience on FastBets. If you have any ideas for improvements, or (even better) something that annoys you on FastBets, please let me know and I will try to fix it.

You have not replied to the email... I am emailing you again with the address to send the funds to.

Have just replied to your email. We'll have this sorted in no time.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
September 06, 2015, 11:42:03 AM

WHY?

Hey Gully, what happened is that you ran into our wallet protection system that is in place to protect our users funds. I've replied to your email already, just send me an address and I will send you your coins as soon as possible. Really sorry for the inconveniance, we will review our wallet protection system over the coming days to prevent more users having problems with it.

I dont received payment

Hey MadeinCoin, the avatar campaign is indeed closed. However, as I have not been really clear about this point you will get your payment anyways. I'll get in touch by email to sort things out.

I do admit that I have been cutting some corners lately, but will be more on top of things going forward. I will also be coding more to improve the overall experience on FastBets. If you have any ideas for improvements, or (even better) something that annoys you on FastBets, please let me know and I will try to fix it.

You have not replied to the email... I am emailing you again with the address to send the funds to.
September 06, 2015, 11:10:58 AM

WHY?

I dont received payment

September 05, 2015, 11:19:35 PM
legendary
September 05, 2015, 11:01:08 PM
I dont received payment
September 05, 2015, 10:55:32 PM

WHY?
September 05, 2015, 06:06:53 PM
well done .. im login in to take a look  Wink

Thanks my friend Smiley
Activity: 837
Merit: 501
September 05, 2015, 04:48:48 PM
well done .. im login in to take a look  Wink
Pages: