Pages:
Author

Topic: ★FastBets.io - A New Way to Gamble ★ - page 5. (Read 58632 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Be True and u will be Happy
Yes, i have deposited 0.057btc within least than half an hour ago and when I have managed to win up to 100702.05 bits (0.10072 btc),the site just shut off without any notification!!

Check out this screenshot, http://prntscr.com/f2qct5
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
This site should be closed for good!!! Why does everytime when someone is winning ,your site suddenly go offline? It is so obvious as it happends a lot of time, I know because I'm watching your site everyday to see any improvements but so far it is getting shady and a huge possibility of scam! And to all the people who care enough to read this thread,you guys can see that the site went offline for a few days then Burnsbank posted here that its back online without even looking to the previous messages posted here and address them! I really hope you get your karma Burnsbank because I know you were just behind your monitor watching the whole time!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
HEY BURN, WHERE IS YOUR STATEMENT THAT I READ IN THIS OTHER POST "Hey somuchee, I'm always here to reply to any questions you may have. Either on chat or via email [email protected] I make sure to respond to each email within 40mins.

Burns

IAM DO 2 TIME EMAILING YOU, AND DO CHAT MORE TIME BUT NOTHING ANSWER OF YOU. YOU ARE SCAM ME AND DO NOT PAYING ME AND DO REASON IN ORDER MY ACCOUNT WILL NOT DO WITHDRAW.

THIS SITE SCAM, MAYBE NOT JUST ME BUT MANY PLAYER FEEL THAT!!!!!!! Undecided Undecided Undecided

told you guys that this site is scam and has poor service, and i am sorry to hear about what happened to you thaina! this site has no future whatsoever! unless they change/replace the people incharge
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
HEY BURN, WHERE IS YOUR STATEMENT THAT I READ IN THIS OTHER POST "Hey somuchee, I'm always here to reply to any questions you may have. Either on chat or via email [email protected] I make sure to respond to each email within 40mins.

Burns

IAM DO 2 TIME EMAILING YOU, AND DO CHAT MORE TIME BUT NOTHING ANSWER OF YOU. YOU ARE SCAM ME AND DO NOT PAYING ME AND DO REASON IN ORDER MY ACCOUNT WILL NOT DO WITHDRAW.

THIS SITE SCAM, MAYBE NOT JUST ME BUT MANY PLAYER FEEL THAT!!!!!!! Undecided Undecided Undecided
its so funny, when my bits lose all, my leveling back into 15. that is true that this site do not paying player win, iam do deposit here, and win until 30mbtc, but suddenly my leveling become null and my wagering minus high to -1584733.24, then iam continue play and win into 50 mbtc, but minus more high, and i can not withdraw,  iam do complain nothing will hear me, nothing support will solve my problems or answer my question. iam annoyed and want look in the finally. i sent my bits to some my friends, but my friend who receive my tips found problems like me, they leveling null and minus wagering. iam playing and lose all my bits, then what happent when my bits have lose all,,,, my leveling come.
this site do not want paying player win. they will make account player who will do withdraw become complicated with null leveling and minus wagering.
Activity: 5
thank you thaina, iam receive your tips, thats so biggest tip. thank you so much. i hope you will get solution of your account. one more thanks a lot.
Activity: 625
Merit: 252
We are back!

After a short time we are glad to say that finally after some maintenance and team shift around that we're back and faster than ever!

Can't wait to see everyone back Smiley

Shout in chat for a welcome back bonus, gl to all!

YOU ARE BACK!!!!! HOW YOU GIVE SOLUTION OF MY ACCOUNT??? WAITING OF MY BITS LOSE ALL?HuhHuh!!!!!! AND THEN I CAN NOT WITHDRAW AND YOU ARE LAUGH FREELY!!!!!!

Thaina's issue hasnt been resolved for weeks Burns, you keep on dodging thaina everytime the issue has been brought up! How do you explain the Level:NaN and the negative wagered amount?
We are back!

After a short time we are glad to say that finally after some maintenance and team shift around that we're back and faster than ever!

YOU ARE BACK!!!!! HOW YOU GIVE SOLUTION OF MY ACCOUNT??? WAITING OF MY BITS LOSE ALL?HuhHuh!!!!!! AND THEN I CAN NOT WITHDRAW AND YOU ARE LAUGH FREELY!!!!!!
hi thaina, be patient. sure that you will get out of your problems in fastbets. maybe one day, tomorrow or next burn will help you. my username WIHANE. thanks a lot and inform me if you can send me tip ok Wink. nice to know you.
hi wihaneli i was sent to your account 8000 bits. i have screenshot of the chatbox delivery. so if you have problem receive my tips just write here. my account nothing have solution from the fastbets BAD support, maybe they hope my bits lose all,, so they will laugh strongly and feel free of me.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
We are back!

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Fastbets is up now, confirm anyone?

What is the house edge of this game?
If you read on page 1, you will see most of their games have 1% House Edge and 1 game has 0.2% house edge (No idea which game they mentioned)
Chart bet has .2% house edge, can be seen on fastbets homepage.
hi thaina, be patient. sure that you will get out of your problems in fastbets. maybe one day, tomorrow or next burn will help you. my username WIHANE. thanks a lot and inform me if you can send me tip ok Wink. nice to know you.
now, fasbets  not down again, iam just try to check the site and so glad that fastbets not down again.

hi, wihaneli. fastbets still down now i was check it. what hppent when you log in, do your deposit found in your bits account or missing? do you ever have problems like me in fastbets?
hi thaina. yes fastbets down again. they are up only a hour when iam still playing the site down again, burn say in chat that they are upgrade their servers and maybe to night just trying new servers and back down again.
i not have problems playing in fastbets, and my deposit found fine in my bits, about minus wagering as your problems, i ever have that, but the support burn help me and its nothing problems to me.
iam so sorry about your experience playing there, maybe burn will help you next and all that will fine to you.
fastbets wake up now, not down can be log in. but my account still like that, still in confused with the minus wagering and nothing leveling. i try chat burn but just usual his leave me without answer anything.
hey wihaneli, what is your username in fastbets? if i can, i want give you tip of my bits.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
The site is still down, how long its been down so far? I have no idea about upgrading server but does it take so many hours to finish? Hope it is not a bad sign because no one from fastbets came to this thread to confirm on what is going on.

Yep, still down for me as well.

This is very strange but sort of expected at the same time. The admin has not been responsive at all with the site. It is best to not play there even if it is up with anything that you need immediately back.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
The site is still down, how long its been down so far? I have no idea about upgrading server but does it take so many hours to finish? Hope it is not a bad sign because no one from fastbets came to this thread to confirm on what is going on.

Usually they have fast response from their admin or from jamyr, cause jamyr seems to be like mod on their site. They dont even say anything about maintenance and their site just down

I hope that this site will be available tomorrow , Im planning to play here for the first time now. I hope I can get a good experience in this site , But now its better to upgrade the site and have a better security for the sake of this site's customer/gamblers and to attract more players to play.

I believe that no one knows what is going on here. So please do not judge anything yet, we never know if their site is upgrading server or security but we just hope everything will be back to normal after their confirmation
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I hope that this site will be available tomorrow , Im planning to play here for the first time now. I hope I can get a good experience in this site , But now its better to upgrade the site and have a better security for the sake of this site's customer/gamblers and to attract more players to play.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
now, fasbets  not down again, iam just try to check the site and so glad that fastbets not down again.

hi, wihaneli. fastbets still down now i was check it. what hppent when you log in, do your deposit found in your bits account or missing? do you ever have problems like me in fastbets?
hi thaina. yes fastbets down again. they are up only a hour when iam still playing the site down again, burn say in chat that they are upgrade their servers and maybe to night just trying new servers and back down again.
i not have problems playing in fastbets, and my deposit found fine in my bits, about minus wagering as your problems, i ever have that, but the support burn help me and its nothing problems to me.
iam so sorry about your experience playing there, maybe burn will help you next and all that will fine to you.

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
What is the house edge of this game?
If you read on page 1, you will see most of their games have 1% House Edge and 1 game has 0.2% house edge (No idea which game they mentioned)

Fastbets still down for me, i can't open the site. Maybe they are up for a while and down again now (for maintenance usually).
Pages:
Jump to: