Pages:
Author

Topic: ★FastBets.io - A New Way to Gamble ★ - page 7. (Read 58672 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Hi DarkStar_, There is currently a minimum wager requirement of 5000bits (5mBtc). After wagering above the required you can withdraw instantly to your specified wallet. Transactions are processed instantly with only a 200bits fee taken off, *we cover the rest Wink

*Very soon we'll be removing the wager requirement and decreasing the minimum withdraw amount Cheesy

Uh, no? I wagered 5k bits and than it became 0 bits. I needed to wager a total of 10k bits to be able to withdraw. And no, I could not withdraw instantly after completing the wager - the minimum withdraw is 5k bits.

But usually peoplr are not dumb enough to send lower than their minimal amount so this is not really big problem

You'd be surprised at how much people assume that their isn't a minimum. I lost 1.4 mBTC once depositing to Fairlay back when their minimum deposit was 5 mBTC. It's quite easy to forget.

So you are saying that you are dumb? Grin (joke). I mean why you send that low amount just to try some site? Because the first time I gambled I always try for 0.01 btc although you can't afford to lose them, you can bet small on their site and left the rest to be withdrawn so you did not lose that minimal amount

Nah, I had a few sports bets placed for an arbitrage and was short 1.4 mBTC to have a perfect arbitrage (equal profit for everything)

Thanks for letting me know DarkStar_, will get this looked at. Have sent you a small amount to your FastBets account. gl Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
Hi DarkStar_, There is currently a minimum wager requirement of 5000bits (5mBtc). After wagering above the required you can withdraw instantly to your specified wallet. Transactions are processed instantly with only a 200bits fee taken off, *we cover the rest Wink

*Very soon we'll be removing the wager requirement and decreasing the minimum withdraw amount Cheesy

Uh, no? I wagered 5k bits and than it became 0 bits. I needed to wager a total of 10k bits to be able to withdraw. And no, I could not withdraw instantly after completing the wager - the minimum withdraw is 5k bits.

But usually peoplr are not dumb enough to send lower than their minimal amount so this is not really big problem

You'd be surprised at how much people assume that their isn't a minimum. I lost 1.4 mBTC once depositing to Fairlay back when their minimum deposit was 5 mBTC. It's quite easy to forget.

So you are saying that you are dumb? Grin (joke). I mean why you send that low amount just to try some site? Because the first time I gambled I always try for 0.01 btc although you can't afford to lose them, you can bet small on their site and left the rest to be withdrawn so you did not lose that minimal amount

Nah, I had a few sports bets placed for an arbitrage and was short 1.4 mBTC to have a perfect arbitrage (equal profit for everything)
Great and good looking website! And it looks propitious too, I might give this gambling site a try and see if I'm lucky enough to win some bitcoins. And can someone give me an idea which of the games are best to play with or what are mostly played in this website, don't want to waste my btc's and just loose on the game the first try I make. Read great comments about this site too so I'm kind of excited to play too.

Hi Ewox,

Welcome to FastBets. I'm happy to see you join us Smiley Alot of players are fond of Rocket Pot, Double-or-Nothing and Fair Fruits. I look forward to seeing you there. Let me know your FastBets username so I can give you something to test a few games out first Smiley

Best of luck,

Burns
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
Great and good looking website! And it looks propitious too, I might give this gambling site a try and see if I'm lucky enough to win some bitcoins. And can someone give me an idea which of the games are best to play with or what are mostly played in this website, don't want to waste my btc's and just loose on the game the first try I make. Read great comments about this site too so I'm kind of excited to play too.
What if I wanted to try your site out.
How much of a bonus would I get to gamble with?
25000satoshi would be a nice amount to get started with to try out the type of games you have if more than 3 games I sposse. Smiley

Hey minero1,

Sounds good. Drop by when you can and post in chat Smiley
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
What if I wanted to try your site out.
How much of a bonus would I get to gamble with?
25000satoshi would be a nice amount to get started with to try out the type of games you have if more than 3 games I sposse. Smiley
i dont receive it
check for me
username: jackboy

Welcome loda.doa,

The 50k weekly wager competition was for the top 10 players each week who wagered the most till Friday 6AM PDT to win a prize. The prize pool was for a total of 0.05Btc *50,000bits divided between the top 10. Say hi to burnsbank in chat for a small bonus. gl!

*Posting on the thread does not entitle you to 50k bits, would be nice but unfortunately not possible Wink

Is what you said is true? 0.05btc*50k bits must be like around 2.5btc for the prize pool, because it seems that people are confusing about the prize pool. May be you should convince everyone how much is the exact payout for every top wagered so it is clear. Btw your site does not have that much traffic, are you giving out 2.5btc each week for everyone?

Hi jackboy, the weekly most wagered competition has ended. During the time it ran we were giving away a total of 0.05Btc split among the top 10 players who wagered the most. Prize break-down would consist of:

1st - 15,000 bits
2nd - 10,000 bits
3rd - 6,000 bits
etc

Total of 0.20Btc per month prize pool*

We are not giving out 2.5btc for everyone, this is a misunderstanding and that the thread was aimed primarily at the now discontinued most wagered comp and not a plain giveaway for 2.5btc split among everyone. Apologies.

Burns

So it is 0.05btc? But you are saying 0.05btc*50,000bits before and that should be 2.5btc distributed for everyone. But you said it 0.05btc to distribute for everyone, so I think it less attractive and you need to clarify it before someone else misleading it

When the giveaway was active, we were giving away a total of 0.05Btc (50,000bits), split among the top 10 Most Wagered players of the week. Upon the leader board resetting every Friday 6AM PDT. I'd pay out the top 10 players who wagered the most for that week as the next round started. I Will respond with every subject heading as *ENDED* to further clarify any misunderstanding that the giveaway is still running.

Please feel welcome to pop onto FastBets for a small bonus Wink gl!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
i dont receive it
check for me

Welcome loda.doa,

The 50k weekly wager competition was for the top 10 players each week who wagered the most till Friday 6AM PDT to win a prize. The prize pool was for a total of 0.05Btc *50,000bits divided between the top 10. Say hi to burnsbank in chat for a small bonus. gl!

*Posting on the thread does not entitle you to 50k bits, would be nice but unfortunately not possible Wink

Is what you said is true? 0.05btc*50k bits must be like around 2.5btc for the prize pool, because it seems that people are confusing about the prize pool. May be you should convince everyone how much is the exact payout for every top wagered so it is clear. Btw your site does not have that much traffic, are you giving out 2.5btc each week for everyone?

Hi jackboy, the weekly most wagered competition has ended. During the time it ran we were giving away a total of 0.05Btc split among the top 10 players who wagered the most. Prize break-down would consist of:

1st - 15,000 bits
2nd - 10,000 bits
3rd - 6,000 bits
etc

We are not giving out 2.5btc for everyone, this is a misunderstanding and that the thread was aimed primarily at the now discontinued most wagered comp and not a plain giveaway for 2.5btc split among everyone. Apologies.

Burns

So it is 0.05btc? But you are saying 0.05btc*50,000bits before and that should be 2.5btc distributed for everyone. But you said it 0.05btc to distribute for everyone, so I think it less attractive and you need to clarify it before someone else misleading it
nice design , I'll try today

Welcome Spiranca, say hi in chat for a tip. gl !

Burns
i dont receive it
check for me

Welcome loda.doa,

just became aware of this wager competition, where do we find the top players of  each week on the site??
"The 50k Bits is our Weekly Most Wagered Competition. The top 10 players win upto 0.015BTC each week, with a prize pool of 50k Bits. Check LEADERS near the top-right for a break-down of prizes and list of players who are currently positioned in the Competition."

Can you guys add password recovery option?

Yes I was going to suggest this also. I made an account a while back and used a unique password and completely forgot about it. When I try to login I get this

We could not find a user with this email/password combination.
Don't have an account? Register here.

So I will just make another account since that one was empty, but if the request for a password reset was available then many would just re-use their old accounts.

Hi adaseb, I have added option to reset passwords, to our dev list. In the meantime, if you have created a new account. Email me the old account details and new account details from the email address you registered with to confirm ownership and I'll transfer any affiliates,level, and balance over. Thanks Smiley

[email protected]

Burns,
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
nice design , I'll try today
i dont receive it
check for me

Welcome loda.doa,

just became aware of this wager competition, where do we find the top players of  each week on the site??
"The 50k Bits is our Weekly Most Wagered Competition. The top 10 players win upto 0.015BTC each week, with a prize pool of 50k Bits. Check LEADERS near the top-right for a break-down of prizes and list of players who are currently positioned in the Competition."

Will do lite. If you require password recovery, I can help you. Just email me: [email protected] from the email address you used to register your account in question. I'll be more than happy to help reset it Wink
Is what you said is true? 0.05btc*50k bits must be like around 2.5btc for the prize pool
From what i understand it is only 50k bits = 0.05BTC which will be distributed between top 10. So one will get 0.005BTC.

The prize pool started from 15,000bits (0.015btc) for 1st place, down to 1125bits (0.001125btc) for 10th place.
i dont receive it
check for me

Welcome loda.doa,

just became aware of this wager competition, where do we find the top players of  each week on the site??

Apologies, the wager comp has ended not too long ago. Say hi in chat for a small bonus Wink
i dont receive it
check for me

Welcome loda.doa,

1st - 15,000 bits
2nd - 10,000 bits
3rd - 6,000 bits
etc

Burns
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
i dont receive it
check for me

Welcome loda.doa,

Yes I was going to suggest this also. I made an account a while back and used a unique password and completely forgot about it. When I try to login I get this

We could not find a user with this email/password combination.
Don't have an account? Register here.

So I will just make another account since that one was empty, but if the request for a password reset was available then many would just re-use their old accounts.

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
i dont receive it
check for me

Welcome loda.doa,

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
Is what you said is true? 0.05btc*50k bits must be like around 2.5btc for the prize pool
From what i understand it is only 50k bits = 0.05BTC which will be distributed between top 10. So one will get 0.005BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
i dont receive it
check for me

Welcome loda.doa,

just became aware of this wager competition, where do we find the top players of  each week on the site??
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
i dont receive it
check for me

Welcome loda.doa,

Pages:
Jump to: