Pages:
Author

Topic: FastDice.com LAUNCHED | Fast Rolls | Fast Deposits | Fast Wins |Daily Happy Hour - page 30. (Read 78957 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Free vouchers for those that are fast enough. Watch this space!!!

Sorry how is work ? I do not know how to get it

OP is going to post some vouchers codes soon here in this thread. You just need to get yourself ready, log in your fastdice account, click "Redeem Voucher" on the left side, copy the code and paste it there before others have done so.

Haha okay sorry I understand now Initially I was confused no clue just post in red but it turns out the OP will return with dozens of voucher code
ok I will come on another occasion thanks for you Dennis7777
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com
Hi,

Last week i did few session and noticed 2 bugs. I dont know if they are reported by other users or fixed by now.

1. there must have been some balance rounding issue because for example if i wagered all my leftover balance after autobet session it reducted all but 1 satoshi, so i had to do 1 more bet to before claiming faucet.

2. I used ghostplay. target was 990x, starting from 1 sat. and incrementing +1 sat after balance ran dry. What i noticed after some time was that the wager amount stayed the same after i manually set it 1 sat higher than previous round. Iirc i struggled with it for sometime, first few bets were with correct value but it changed to previous value before my eyes.

Ill make sure bitbidder/ Diablo looks at this. BUT if something serious you should post in feedback on fastdice.com   If it is something serious.   Ill get someone to get back to you, Tech is out for the day

Thanks for feedback
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
Hi,

Last week i did few session and noticed 2 bugs. I dont know if they are reported by other users or fixed by now.

1. there must have been some balance rounding issue because for example if i wagered all my leftover balance after autobet session it reducted all but 1 satoshi, so i had to do 1 more bet to before claiming faucet.

2. I used ghostplay. target was 990x, starting from 1 sat. and incrementing +1 sat after balance ran dry. What i noticed after some time was that the wager amount stayed the same after i manually set it 1 sat higher than previous round. Iirc i struggled with it for sometime, first few bets were with correct value but it changed to previous value before my eyes.
Activity: 640
Merit: 500

OP is going to post some vouchers codes soon here in this thread. You just need to get yourself ready, log in your fastdice account, click "Redeem Voucher" on the left side, copy the code and paste it there before others have done so.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

Activity: 385
same sh**t as 999dice , primedice , fortunajack and etc. Smiley)) everywhere i deposited 0.01 , only 10 -15% gained and then loose all money. this is unfair Smiley))

i set bet 10 000sat. in 100 game 60 - 55 is allways loose Smiley))

All of dice games is based on luck. May be you are just out of your luck when it comes to dice games. If you dont like to play dice games or even lose it again and again you can try others games. And I am sure all site have this provably fair tab to check it, if you dont trust it you can check every bet that you make
Free vouchers for those that are fast enough!!!
15,000 x 5, 10,000 x 10 30 x 1,000 and 100 x annoying ones
Enjoy

JJC5bQJSb1
2r8ZpLYMdC
6Tr1buxx2j
sDAZvorxsT
6uHSbyJzVY
WyaeZD3WFE
d4qCHt3R5Y
W32N06zm6Z
RRqtA8pJbd
ZQXKLebrfQ
AW7YtyroTb
SvDJYmBVfb
9aUBaGmvDQ
D5hNRRaWW6
F3no4Fbpua
cMT22NRXrt
z8F9ogeCT3
2KnDm8WJiZ
QRKmWK8SAS
eTBxdAoPmn
9K8Sika93t
wmyr8uL1hj
t14pu0jiqm
beWXU6kMuJ
9Drm7vbP6e
KGtNZPwmom
0JNepgwZEw
p07GkbZteY
cruDUub6js
aRqnaSTS4e
wN1guwuhFJ
qok1ToYstc
Cc6jvZ7WVs
K3GuhGA5gT
5HAWhENbGe
0vm8qPyrm7
jphNcX6d61
hG8kFsyB29
fEo9GKx2Js
PTB3sosHpw
zuEsoYoPFd
27TgiTufUN
6aXZQupUR5
x8t02SBtXm
T2afjeH8Dv
8DiQiNrUMz
qJW8yKXNNr
k3eCp2xBHi
CmdveRnnPB
ob0BbEcSbU
oCUwn7qzsq
RSQZmWod7G
zKtuyU2vz5
H4R5fyeSk9
nvparuY1EQ
zeQFxUMWcg
fSnnDUYfzy
2HipAMvcS6
6PRgVPdHi5
icNc4oWCGi
sZG0J6XxiX
ygGy9Uoffp
m3UNqS06d0
URe7y0r7W9
t2Aqapyx2d
YuVRub6H2c
iWDenEwBPJ
d5GyoAMCkC
RwtBmC3bbK
fXFGhGBCT2
gUh2DvtKTP
BVQ1vFywH7
myfSJDtSk2
N5Sxfp5jg4
rVheJaMgoT
Lg8B9BUUg7
hRJtnUFx6b
4atj3bLu6G
Xf2msKsfz1
7kwkgCfch1
ZXN2vS2n9k
D7i50t39uq
VRQLyjq6j9
BsYMg6aGq7
1SE9gkYjDA
erGAC8H5yu
xf68ERD5Gw
taFKYhR7M9
Cww7BxfqVG
BhY66e48UY
8D25kRop1p
m9sQb16wjN
APFfrqLfuX
vrHzMyuRhF
D7Dv2moHHX
qAyXwRCqmY
p3CMDocZpC
HnJFvKYTpW
vNkgTtdafa
zSEWXH4TJd
Ws0WreVZND
yNKk0mShTW
XJhj0a5VKk
w4k27J6jsb
kJAoJYQU2t
DzccHKvVp7
F2u6PmCtc5
8s1cCNVMXS
QNM5i23QWa
ghUi6VcY3s
ZB8MwKodbz
uy6VJiB7VC
YwE8dkwcs3
y30wgXMZ2w
35uviMo9VS
8TZoVFcu5s
D7H1mQN6uV
E4TRqdcPnf
iE5aVXAoXD
hkwCU3SpHR
9U7qqVkLfh
uMwS6hPqsG
5JGnh64N8V
SAcaphCswv
ST9gwp2NRm
fxvXmbnP7Y
33iiwToqS2
t8WRwZDBkN
X2sZupyQWC
Vku7RGS6U1
HgrS01ii8G
m8iQo3qjow
VVBXrbQcXQ
CQA7gfj0nT
EV6EGhsQ84
uHFciGPsUa
PzrBcjyM2q
HYNEE4NCoT
SXPii65p6f
2vAE4zJdGd
bzziV4mu0G
w3HB0zVbNq
LYZq0aYPD1
QuuUZCPepR
HJ8DbJb2CN

Shoutout for assistance for a Bitcoin Traders VS Greedy Banks shutting accounts.
It is a simple Petition for Australia ACCC (Australian watchdog to ensure fairness) investagates the issue.

Takes 2 minutes so please lend a hand and it will help all in the long run.

https://www.change.org/p/accc-accc-please-investigate-the-misconduct-of-banks-denying-services-to-bitcoin-companies
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
same sh**t as 999dice , primedice , fortunajack and etc. Smiley)) everywhere i deposited 0.01 , only 10 -15% gained and then loose all money. this is unfair Smiley))

There are many posts within our thread explaining how to check your bets and confirm it is probability fair.
If you see gargaho01 Mod on fastdice.com, he also has written some clear instructions as well.

Yup you just need to verify your bets to make sure it is not rigged. On another note, assuming that you were making x2 bets, getting 55 losses in 100 bets is not exceptionally unlucky. You have 49.5% chance to win each bet, so with 100 bets in total, the chance for you to get <= 45 wins is 21.195%.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Sorry I have difficulties when making withdrawals total balance  0.032 payment from campaign I try withdrawal 0.03 but not to work
whether there was interference or my account problematic

Sorry now working after I try logout

Looks like you got caught during the update as well. Glad it's worked for you now.

cheers,

diablo
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Sorry I have difficulties when making withdrawals total balance  0.032 payment from campaign I try withdrawal 0.03 but not to work
whether there was interference or my account problematic

Sorry now working after I try logout
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Attention Signature Campaign Team. Please be aware that your payouts have been posted to your BCT accounts and can be claimed immediately

Ive been offline for a few days, been on a camping trip with zero reception for internet. Good to be back and away from dust but miss the Motox and 4WD fun!!!
Thank you for payment received voucher and its claimed.
But can i know this why cant i withdraw it? And i cant click the max withdraw button too. Is there's a bug?
Im using mobile chrome for your info.

Sorry you've caught us during some updates. Give it 5 minutes and withdrawals will be back to normal.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100

In other news, we have some stats after our first full month running:

fastdice.com Stats

Past 1 Hour
Bets:    190175
BTC Won:    6.7BTC

Past 24 Hours
Bets:      4239958
BTC Won:   140.3BTC

Past 30 Days
Bets:      204264020
BTC Won:   1472.3BTC

Special shout-out to our latest high-roller who cleaned up yesterday winning ~5BTC profit in one afternoon.

He got greedy and lost around ~2BTC HAHHAHAHA

Yep... That was crazy!  ...math won in the end.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
one of the gambling sites are very professional and features offered are also interesting.
but max payout 5 BTC really less attractive. Because I think if there is a bet of up to more than 5 BTC surely will be hard-pressed to attract all the funds he got.
so I beg you to multiply the max payout or abolish the max payout.

success And thank you
Activity: 308
❃ CyberNick ❃
Attention Signature Campaign Team. Please be aware that your payouts have been posted to your BCT accounts and can be claimed immediately

Ive been offline for a few days, been on a camping trip with zero reception for internet. Good to be back and away from dust but miss the Motox and 4WD fun!!!
Thank you for payment received voucher and its claimed.
But can i know this why cant i withdraw it? And i cant click the max withdraw button too. Is there's a bug?
Im using mobile chrome for your info.

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
The number of rolls seems to really be flying past! And it looks like the site is handling this amount of bets pretty well also, no big drops in bet speed so all seems to be working well. Are you guys also thinking about doing some milestone giveaways ? For example the one who rolls 500mil bet.

At the rate we are going the 500M bet will be some time early February so that could be fun. How about 500k to whoever hits 500M?
that would be great, so every player have fun and gonna make that as target Cheesy
anyway maybe up a little higher 0.01  Grin its more fun with that. its just one winner actually.
but is all good as long there have a prize. good luck all
What you guys are asking is just cents and no one will be attracted with such a giveaway or reward.I don't think the giveaway will end up as expected (new users and stuff).
Crypto-games.net had a prize of 0.4 for the 200 millionth bet on dice and it could have been won with a single satoshi bet.

While I do agree that a bigger prize will attract more players (perhaps higher rollers also) and would allow a certain min bet to win too, it's entirely up to the admins what the prize shall be if there will be any.
totaly agree here.like nitrogen had up to 2btc for 100mil. 500k sats its better that you dont give anything and wait for like 500mil and then make some bigger prize.
regards.
-Katerniko1
legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108
The number of rolls seems to really be flying past! And it looks like the site is handling this amount of bets pretty well also, no big drops in bet speed so all seems to be working well. Are you guys also thinking about doing some milestone giveaways ? For example the one who rolls 500mil bet.

At the rate we are going the 500M bet will be some time early February so that could be fun. How about 500k to whoever hits 500M?
that would be great, so every player have fun and gonna make that as target Cheesy
anyway maybe up a little higher 0.01  Grin its more fun with that. its just one winner actually.
but is all good as long there have a prize. good luck all
What you guys are asking is just cents and no one will be attracted with such a giveaway or reward.I don't think the giveaway will end up as expected (new users and stuff).
Crypto-games.net had a prize of 0.4 for the 200 millionth bet on dice and it could have been won with a single satoshi bet.

While I do agree that a bigger prize will attract more players (perhaps higher rollers also) and would allow a certain min bet to win too, it's entirely up to the admins what the prize shall be if there will be any.
Pages:
Jump to: