Pages:
Author

Topic: FastDice.com LAUNCHED | Fast Rolls | Fast Deposits | Fast Wins |Daily Happy Hour - page 32. (Read 78957 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
This is good site, i like it  Wink
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I dont use blockchain so I cant set up a different address and also FYI blockchain is the most unsecure wallet and avoid to use that. If it is going to take time then it is fine then it means for now I will just withdraw it into a mixer service literally but please consider deleting this note things thanks

Just wanted to let you know that we are not tagging the withdrawals with fastdice.com now. Give it a try and see what you think.

cheers,

diablo
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
The number of rolls seems to really be flying past! And it looks like the site is handling this amount of bets pretty well also, no big drops in bet speed so all seems to be working well. Are you guys also thinking about doing some milestone giveaways ? For example the one who rolls 500mil bet.

At the rate we are going the 500M bet will be some time early February so that could be fun. How about 500k to whoever hits 500M?

Sounds good enough. Often the competition itself is more important than a huge prize, just to get people involved more. The bounties and tricks added can increase as the site matures Smiley
Sidenote: If you guys ever plan to do achievments, then achievements such as "Achieved the 100mil roll" or something like that could be very fun
Activity: 119
Wow, thanks for another happy hour!  Cheesy
The number of rolls seems to really be flying past! And it looks like the site is handling this amount of bets pretty well also, no big drops in bet speed so all seems to be working well. Are you guys also thinking about doing some milestone giveaways ? For example the one who rolls 500mil bet.

At the rate we are going the 500M bet will be some time early February so that could be fun. How about 500k to whoever hits 500M?
Come one and all to celebrate new years eve! 2016 is upon us and even though the Hobbits of New Zealand will hit midnight before the rest doesn't mean we can't have fun.

To celebrate with everyone around the world, we will be running 16 minute parties of 5k faucets over the following 24 hours starting after 12PM GMT Thursday the 31st Dec 2015.

Since numbers are our business I can tell you that, unlike each roll, the start-time for parties aren't completely random but run between 2-4 hours apart thanks to sleep(mt_rand(7200,14400)). This means we have up to 3 hours of happiness over the next day.

Thank you to everyone who has made the launch and the past month fun/exciting/stressful and see you all rolling soon!

Party Summary:
- 5k faucets for 16 minutes.
- Randomly starts 2-4 hours after the last party.
- Party cycle runs from 12PM GMT Thursday the 31st Dec 2015 until 12PM GMT Friday the 1st Jan 2016.

PS: Congrats to FireTwiser33 for running the 200,000,000
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
But i don't know why.. from the last 4 days .. i am getting more and continuous reds..may be my bad luck in this site..

This is why they call it gambling and there is house edge so you will your money in long term. You are getting the house edge effect the longer you play so there is nothing special about having more continous reds because it is normal
Activity: 168
That's a pretty incredible milestone, congrats guys! I hope you're able to keep your success and growth rolling into the New Year.
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
But i don't know why.. from the last 4 days .. i am getting more and continuous reds..may be my bad luck in this site..
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
I'm starting to like this site!
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

P.S Any news on the new features ?
Activity: 210
Activity: 252
Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com
The number of rolls in a single month is quite impressive.It's close to 20 million and is a lot for a new dice site and much better than MD
maybe some twitter campaigns might bring more better results.

They have ghost play which is very fast and the offline mode is very helpful to roll in the site. It is like using 3rd party bot without even opening the site at your browser.

I got a suggestion, since we need email to register at the site, why dont you send some voucher codes to the emails each day or once every x days. I think people wont be angry with some free cents at their inbox

Thanks for input and feedback
Be aware that we have given away 100,000,000's satoshi in free vouchers, happy hrs and general shout outs. There has been hundreds of opportunities of getting out site free satoshi, You just have to be logged in and watching.
Also our standard faucet is set to 1000 so you can access that anytime.

If people PM me I will send some vouchers when I have catch up time.

Feel free to play and spend and try and win. Givaways are ongoing.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Stay put guys for the upcoming promotions on the site!!!.Smiley

Cheers,
I got a suggestion, since we need email to register at the site, why dont you send some voucher codes to the emails each day or once every x days. I think people wont be angry with some free cents at their inbox

There is no need to enter an email address when registering an account on Fastdice, but you can add one in the preference section for future password recovery. But I agree that sending vouchers to the users' email addresses is a good idea, especially that you can try to bring back those players who don't play regularly and those who have gone to other sites.

Yes I did entered my email for recovery and everythings that . Some bonus deposits with some rollover amount before able to withdraw that will be good as well, satoshibet used to attract players by sending free bonus to our emails so that could be a good way to promote the site as well
Activity: 896

There is no need to enter an email address when registering an account on Fastdice, but you can add one in the preference section for future password recovery. But I agree that sending vouchers to the users' email addresses is a good idea, especially that you can try to bring back those players who don't play regularly and those who have gone to other sites.
The number of rolls in a single month is quite impressive.It's close to 20 million and is a lot for a new dice site and much better than MD

They have ghost play which is very fast and the offline mode is very helpful to roll in the site. It is like using 3rd party bot without even opening the site at your browser.

legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108
Seems like even I have missed on the vouchers !Still available for claim by any chance ? I'm a new user on the site and haven't really got any promotion yet. Undecided

New vouchers are released quite often, just keep your eyes open on the forum and the chat on-site. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl
Seems like even I have missed on the vouchers !Still available for claim by any chance ? I'm a new user on the site and haven't really got any promotion yet. Undecided
Activity: 252
Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com

Thanks for your interest, You and your signature are always welcome on our thread. However we are about to roll 200,000,000 rolls in our 1st month, Not 20,000,000. Anywelcome to fastdice.com

As far as vouchers go, they are given random. However if you guys PM me and are new, Ill give you some later!!!

Enjoy our site
Pages:
Jump to: