Pages:
Author

Topic: FastDice.com LAUNCHED | Fast Rolls | Fast Deposits | Fast Wins |Daily Happy Hour - page 58. (Read 78960 times)

legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1001
Chinese translator
Just check out the site, so it's simply a dice site? I can't even find a faucet to get some trial funds.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Encountered this bug when trying to make a small deposit. Hopefully the dev can get it all worked out soon

Thats a pretty interesting bug i have to say. Seems like it cant let you know enough that it has indeed received the money lol
Made a small deposit also and it seems it happens to anyone who deposits and the popups just keep on going, btw didn't see this issue yesterday (i deposited a bit then also)

Yep it's just looping at the moment. Developer is away for a couple hours then it will be fixed. We were aware of this before yahoo posted, but thanks for the help.

Edit: was fixed within about 5 minutes. All is good now.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Encountered this bug when trying to make a small deposit. Hopefully the dev can get it all worked out soon

Thats a pretty interesting bug i have to say. Seems like it cant let you know enough that it has indeed received the money lol
Made a small deposit also and it seems it happens to anyone who deposits and the popups just keep on going, btw didn't see this issue yesterday (i deposited a bit then also)

*edit*
Looks like i need to come back to play later because it is impossible to play with the popup. And i dont know if it is possible to turn the popups off.
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Yey, I got another brand new 3 referrals without doing anything. Cheesy

I hope this ain't a bug and they're a true people.

It would be funny if their system recognizes non-referred members as referred by user "UnknownUsername" or "Unknown" , and if u used some of similar names to register Cheesy
By what username did you register there ? It would explain a lot
Its their problem and im just stating what I observe..

Edit

Yep, they fixed it already
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
This is in response to the last message before mine but didn't want to quote it all... could I get a voucher to mess with? I want to run the bet speed vs. that of BB for an upcoming article on Cryptoplace. If you could spot a decent amount (you don't take investments so shouldn't be an issue) I'll agree publicly here that I will lose 100% of it to you and/or have you deduct the remaining balance when done testing. I promise not to attempt any withdrawals with promo'd funds.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com
how to check provably fair?
i can see the sha256 hash, but can't see the clean string... after changing it

You will have update for this issue within 12 hrs

All your affiliate system says is:

Code:
Details will be available for discussion on BCT once we have launched

Wanna give me some details? Wanna discuss a bit?

Details were up but not approved by myself so I requested to come down for now. We will have a exchange btc platform in built and it did not reflect these guys in the affiliate system.
Just get your referal link and go from there, we have no thought of holding back, just not ready to go official yet.
You will get whats due in time

how this voucher code works?

Ask and you shall recieve. "Just PM me"

Code:

Details were up but not approved by myself so I requested to come down for now. We will have a exchange btc platform in built and it did not reflect these guys in the affiliate system.
Just get your referal link and go from there, we have no thought of holding back, just not ready to go official yet.
You will get whats due in time

Looking into it

I'd really love to take the challenge but... as far as I can see www.coinichiwa.com is still faster.

We will check it out and tweak where needed. Just have to sort some launching requests before we go back to speed checks

Well the problem is that many/most people do not know how to verify their rolls, so it would not be difficult for them to cheat players who would chalk up the losses as bad luck.

I do have to say that this site looks an awful lot like DaDice. Also similarly they have a big budget for their signature campaign, they have multiple roles (no pun intended) listed on their signature campaign (campaign manager, owner, admin), and they funded the signature campaign from LBC -- all of which is what DaDice did.

The only thing different from this site and dadice is that the site rolls faster than dadice that is for sure. Apart from that, everything looks very similar. Since you are a master in tracking wallet and TX, perhaps you can track some of it and see if it links with some old dadice address or something like that?
I can look but it would be extremely unlikely that I would find anything. They still have ~1.75BTC in their hot wallet at DaDice, FastDice was able to withdraw BTC from LocalBitcoins to fund their signature campaign, so it would be very unlikely that there would be any blockchain connection. Plus the majority of the DaDice addresses, the ones that contained the majority of the BTC they claimed to have are unknown (or do not exist)

Does this mean that there wont be any connection available even if they are dadice before? If this is so then it is very easy to start a new site then clearing up their reputation
We are not and never have been Dadice. I think we will continue as is but if we feel that the similarity does effect our growth, we may change our look that would be a big shame. I have answered this more than a few times. See message #143 fre our developers for more info

I have a small question about one of the functions on the site. I was testing out the site with the faucet and on the faucet the text says that it will increase as the users level increases. My question is where does one see the user level as i could not find anything that would show those stats.
The site itself and bets are reasonably fast right now. Hope this stays the same as userbase increases.

I have held this back for now as we have other things to do, however saying that we will increase faucets for all when I am online to manage, Just catching up on basic launching hiccups and will entertain this soon.

If ive missed anything important please as again or send me a PM.
Later I will increase the faucet for a period  as well as give away a few vouchers. Ill announce when

IMPORTANT: See message #143 for details from developers on how we may look like dadice
(https://wrapbootstrap.com/theme/beadmin-bootstrap-admin-theme-WB020NMN7)
Please Please Please let that be the end of it. Few weeks and you will realise how rock solid we are

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

It would be funny if their system recognizes non-referred members as referred by user "UnknownUsername" or "Unknown" , and if u used some of similar names to register Cheesy
By what username did you register there ? It would explain a lot
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Nice template. But not faster enough
Activity: 224

Activity: 252
Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com
Hey all, dev here again.

I thought I would go into some details about the look and feel of fastdice.com and DaDice. This is a recurring comment and I want to explain how we got to look like we did. Personally I never saw DaDice except in screenshots from google image search but I do see some similar parts. Hopefully the story below offers some explanation.

The Script

This is probably the hardest to prove but the actual script that runs fastdice is independent of any other dice scripts. It may not be the most modern methods as some have pointed out but it was built for processing speeds. My frustration with gambling is the time between games so thats what we aimed to reduce.

Overall Look:

The actual interface is based on BeAdmin Bootstrap theme
(https://wrapbootstrap.com/theme/beadmin-bootstrap-admin-theme-WB020NMN7) that we purchased. The theme meant that many of the visual elements were plug-and-play & will generally look the same as most Bootstrap-based systems.

Just like many WordPress sites, the layout and styles begin to all look the same because of shared technology. Bootstrap, Font Awesome, Sliders and such mean that developers are basically all working with the same styles.

Bet layout

This is probably my fault due to some OCD. When I first started playing on dice sites it resulted with a massive excel spreadsheet calculating bets, raise amounts, payout rates and loss limits. When it came to building the bet system, it was set out like a calculation:

Amount x Multiplier (with Win Chance) = Profit on win.

The Low/High control kind of gets in the way but it had to go somewhere :s

Bet Controls

Looking at other dice sites, having half/double/max buttons was pretty standard and many hours spent on PD saw people making yolo bets. When putting in the buttons I figured what is more yolo than a random amount bet.

Results tables

As I mentioned in an earlier post, the table details were because on rollin.io ,the results list for your plays was just the last numbers, to see the real stats you had to go to a different page. PD had a good layout with the tables and decent information so thats what we went with too.

tl;dr: We are in no way related to DaDice.

As always I welcome any and all feedback as we want to make this enjoyable for everyone.

Cheers
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
how this voucher code works?
Activity: 146
how to check provably fair?
i can see the sha256 hash, but can't see the clean string... after changing it
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Well the problem is that many/most people do not know how to verify their rolls, so it would not be difficult for them to cheat players who would chalk up the losses as bad luck.

I do have to say that this site looks an awful lot like DaDice. Also similarly they have a big budget for their signature campaign, they have multiple roles (no pun intended) listed on their signature campaign (campaign manager, owner, admin), and they funded the signature campaign from LBC -- all of which is what DaDice did.

The only thing different from this site and dadice is that the site rolls faster than dadice that is for sure. Apart from that, everything looks very similar. Since you are a master in tracking wallet and TX, perhaps you can track some of it and see if it links with some old dadice address or something like that?
I can look but it would be extremely unlikely that I would find anything. They still have ~1.75BTC in their hot wallet at DaDice, FastDice was able to withdraw BTC from LocalBitcoins to fund their signature campaign, so it would be very unlikely that there would be any blockchain connection. Plus the majority of the DaDice addresses, the ones that contained the majority of the BTC they claimed to have are unknown (or do not exist)

Does this mean that there wont be any connection available even if they are dadice before? If this is so then it is very easy to start a new site then clearing up their reputation
It means there will most likely be no blockchain connection between DaDice and the next site their scammer owner attempt to start. There may be other similarities, for example how this site is designed and how they are managing their signature campaign

Unless there is a blockchain evidence then all those similarities could be just "coincidence" like they claimed isnt it? Well sooner or later no matter how someone hide a dead body really well, it will be found
Activity: 146
amazing, finally launched!
Activity: 313
i ♥ coinichiwa
I'd really love to take the challenge but... as far as I can see www.coinichiwa.com is still faster.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348

It means there will most likely be no blockchain connection between DaDice and the next site their scammer owner attempt to start. There may be other similarities, for example how this site is designed and how they are managing their signature campaign
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.

Code:

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348

Pages:
Jump to: