Pages:
Author

Topic: FastDice.com LAUNCHED | Fast Rolls | Fast Deposits | Fast Wins |Daily Happy Hour - page 62. (Read 78960 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com
This is just too similar to dadice...An strange how dadice is gone for less than a month and new dice site intriduces with same approach.

(FD Developer here) I have to admit that I never saw dadice but this is a recurring comment. Is it the layout, colours or something else that is similar?

Most of the dice sites have the same or sinilar design elements. I assume they use bootstrap - which almost all modern-looking websites use.
The hype is big when it launches, but will lose all the hype after that. Thats also why most new dice sites have been shut down within 1-2 month.

Yes the layout itself is based on Bootstrap so many elements will be the same. I am not really a fan of Bootstrap but it does allow for easy front-end development. My aim here is that once we have the standard platform online then we can take the feedback from players and build version 2 in the next 6 months.

And, can you add a feature where instant bets can be playable with keyboard, instead of this Ghost-betting feature since I prefer quicker manual betting rather than script-controlled auto betting.

It's on the list & will make sure it gets done shortly

Cheers Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Poor guy next door.
It will be bettor if you provide a demo login and password with some demo credits to play it.

You can go ahead and sign up now with your demo account at https://demo.fastdice.com/. All you need to do when registering is double confirm your password, enter your username, tick the box to agree to the terms and fill out a captcha.

I try demo good interface and realy fast

Thanks we appreciate the compliment and feedback, but expect it even more faster for the launch Smiley
i hardly wait for official launch it will be cool playing there and hopefully i make some btc of you
when is expected launch? real version not demo
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It will be bettor if you provide a demo login and password with some demo credits to play it.

You can go ahead and sign up now with your demo account at https://demo.fastdice.com/. All you need to do when registering is double confirm your password, enter your username, tick the box to agree to the terms and fill out a captcha.

Thanks we appreciate the compliment and feedback, but expect it even more faster for the launch Smiley
legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Could you give few more vouchers? I need to test more. Made 20 btc but then for ghost settings lost need to test offline and need funds.

Not sure if these have been used yet,. Cant get fresh ones as servers are being updated...
Let me know if these dont work (Save some for others if they do.)
yhwE96KEfR
YELY8MCnJs
0jD42C1rMM
Rgp8nMXQJF
0uMRtS0bt0
gjKRXENKeR
Jf8rvzMgUH
3USYJ4TYtT
jfxwoocQgb
t17pXNcNuF
qZG1Fwq5Me
vY0mhgPnVZ
NCbNXXQF3A

Actually I redeemed many of them already lol. Bets every fast currently. Will test out speed in offline mode soon

Here is 100btc Test credit. Go nuts.
Hope you get this before someone else does. If you need more. PM me.

55eGY4JeLb
This is just too similar to dadice...An strange how dadice is gone for less than a month and new dice site intriduces with same approach.
Most of the dice sites have the same or sinilar design elements. I assume they use bootstrap - which almost all modern-looking websites use.
The hype is big when it launches, but will lose all the hype after that. Thats also why most new dice sites have been shut down within 1-2 month.

Most new dice sites aren't run by professionals like us. They use copy and paste code to keep themselves going with 'run of the mills' servers and hosting.

We look forward to our 1 year anniversary haha  Wink

As for the multiple regards to dadice, we are not involved and have never been involved with them.
Activity: 910
「きみはこれ&#
Activity: 258
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Can't wait to see full page when you launch Smiley I'm not a gambler myself, but I love to see BTC related custom websites, even they're gambling.
Could you give few more vouchers? I need to test more. Made 20 btc but then for ghost settings lost need to test offline and need funds.

Not sure if these have been used yet,. Cant get fresh ones as servers are being updated...
yhwE96KEfR
YELY8MCnJs
0jD42C1rMM
Rgp8nMXQJF
0uMRtS0bt0
gjKRXENKeR
Jf8rvzMgUH
3USYJ4TYtT
jfxwoocQgb
t17pXNcNuF
qZG1Fwq5Me
vY0mhgPnVZ
NCbNXXQF3A

Actually I redeemed many of them already lol. Bets every fast currently. Will test out speed in offline mode soon

Thank you for your patience and for testing out the site. In the mean time while you wait for more vouchers, go ahead and use the faucet which is quite large at 100k sats Smiley.

Just tried out FastDice before it underwent for maintenance. Overall it's UI is clean, quite similar to a faucet (epay.info) but I didn't notice such significant "fastest" bets as claimed in OP. Maybe I an expect this from the actual site. Smiley

And, can you add a feature where instant bets can be playable with keyboard, instead of this Ghost-betting feature since I prefer quicker manual betting rather than script-controlled auto betting.

Hey notaek! I recently made a quick notice regarding the speed of the demo site, we are not running anywhere nearly close to our capacity as we are constantly doing maintenance and updating. Expect much more in the official launch Smiley Thanks

P.s. Thanks for the feedback regarding hot key betting, will forward it on to the developer.
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
Just tried out FastDice before it underwent for maintenance. Overall it's UI is clean, quite similar to a faucet (epay.info) but I didn't notice such significant "fastest" bets as claimed in OP. Maybe I an expect this from the actual site. Smiley

Activity: 338

yhwE96KEfR
YELY8MCnJs
0jD42C1rMM
Rgp8nMXQJF
0uMRtS0bt0
gjKRXENKeR
Jf8rvzMgUH
3USYJ4TYtT
jfxwoocQgb
t17pXNcNuF
qZG1Fwq5Me
vY0mhgPnVZ
NCbNXXQF3A

yhwE96KEfR
YELY8MCnJs
0jD42C1rMM
Rgp8nMXQJF
0uMRtS0bt0
gjKRXENKeR
Jf8rvzMgUH
3USYJ4TYtT
jfxwoocQgb
t17pXNcNuF
qZG1Fwq5Me
vY0mhgPnVZ
NCbNXXQF3A
Activity: 338
I can't wait to test if FastDice is really that fast. If that is the case it might appeal to hardcore bot bettors. But why no info about House Edge and Provably Fair feature mentioned in the Op?

Provably fair is in the demo and you can check it out and verify your own bets right now.

House edge is 1%. This is the demo launch thread, not the official launch thread. We haven't noted everything just yet.

-------

Notice
Hey all, I just want to clarify that in the OP of this thread we have noted the features of our future site, some of which have not been implemented yet as only the demo site is launched Smiley (e.g. speed of rolls).
Some people are getting confused and stating our site is slow etc, but we are not using our resources to even close of their capacity currently.
Thank you for all the feedback and keep it coming. Alternatively you can also send feedback through our form in the demo if you wish.
We are working hard and fast for our launch, completing final tasks to make your user experience the best. Thank you for your patience.

legendary
Activity: 1288
I can't wait to test if FastDice is really that fast. If that is the case it might appeal to hardcore bot bettors. But why no info about House Edge and Provably Fair feature mentioned in the Op?
legendary
Activity: 1463
Merit: 1886
Amazon elasticbeanstalk is extremely scalable and way past any personal co-location can match. The difference is we are focused on the user experience instead of counting our money. I assure you that our setup is very different than competitors setups.

but from the OP:

Mega Companies already trust our Co-Location so what do you think we put in our own projects

So I guess answer to that question is "On Amazon's Cloud"?  (Or are you implying you own AWS?)
Pages:
Jump to: