Pages:
Author

Topic: fate is getting lost! - page 3. (Read 1145 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 11
August 02, 2018, 10:31:02 AM
Selling BTC decisively and exchange them for cash if you really need cash, don't hesitate. Owing to we can't foresee the future and can't know the price trend of Bitcoin in the next few months.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 10:22:25 AM
it's much early to lose your hope in cryptocurrencies, just wait more and it will rise up again. Bitcoin is tomorrow, is the future, don't lose hope and for the rest in your life try to survive without cash out Smiley
Activity: 156
August 02, 2018, 10:19:50 AM
currently the red market doesnt mean bitcoin is dead but remember not to make crypto the main job, because there are many trials in crypto, don't just rely on crypto money but look for cash from your real work,
Activity: 55
August 02, 2018, 10:17:02 AM
It is good sometimes to listen to yourself. But to me it will be very hard to sell my BITCOIN all because the price is low. Hold it some more time and I think you will be very happy to see you BTC rise at the end of this year.
Activity: 126
August 02, 2018, 10:12:19 AM
Loss is a very sad thing, but when entering the cryptographic market, we have to take care of all the risks we can face, so try not to neglect the money they are. we invest to
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
August 02, 2018, 10:09:37 AM
do not panic friends. currently not the right time to sell bitcoin. You first hold the bitcoin that you have. I look ahead the price of bitcoin will rise more significantly and have good prospects later this year. so you hold it first and wait when bitcoin prices rise and market conditions stabilize.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 10:06:05 AM
I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided

Don't loose faith my dear. No matter the circumstances that may be facing Bitcoin today, always assume it to be just a temporary thing. The end justifies the means. Bitcoin will surely overcome.
Activity: 457
Chainjoes.com
August 02, 2018, 10:04:33 AM
I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided

I Just want to give you an advice, dont loose hope. Be patient enough and wait for the markets recovery, this knd of situation is very normal in daily life in crypto world so you have to build more patience. Dont panic, you dnt hve to do that cash out thingy but if you really need money and its urgents, its up to you on what you will do.
Activity: 728
https://streamies.io/
July 31, 2018, 12:35:05 AM
Do not become impatient and lose faith in Bitcoin. It really is a great coin and has a lot of potential for long-term development. We just have to be patient and hold on in the long run, we will have big profits in 2019.
Experts have suggested that Bitcoin prices will rise to $ 15-17k by mid-2019.
Activity: 63
July 31, 2018, 12:31:16 AM
Opportunities do not lose you nhé !!!
This August saw a price surge in BITCOIN.
You should be patient and wait for the bitcoin price to increase.
You should not read and believe too much information.
That will make you more anxious and affect your investment.
Good luck !!!
Activity: 98
July 30, 2018, 12:31:26 PM
if you want a loss of course not no one wants losses in crypto so do not panic because bitcoin prices will jump
Activity: 126
July 22, 2018, 10:18:25 AM
Hold it still, there will be a time that the value will be higher just keep on believing on it.  Think positively. At the same time you will earn a profit soon. Don't lose hope. Just be optimistic. Don't be stress about it.
Activity: 406
July 22, 2018, 03:57:03 AM
If you cash out that is your call, but in my opinion just wait a little bit. Just wait for positive good news about Bitcoin then the price will pump again.
Activity: 196
July 22, 2018, 03:32:54 AM
I see good prospects in terms of bitcoin. According to forecasts, the price of bitcoin will soon jump, and everyone who holds bitcoin on his wallet, will be able to get a good profit. The market is unfolding right now, and soon we will see a good result.
Activity: 396
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 03:25:01 AM
Haha, your description is enough to prove your obsession with cryptocurrency, which is very good, you don't have to worry about the immediate interests, Bitcoin will fly higher in the future.
Activity: 396
July 22, 2018, 03:24:43 AM
Haha, your description is enough to prove your obsession with cryptocurrency, which is very good, you don't have to worry about the immediate interests, Bitcoin will fly higher in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
July 22, 2018, 02:22:35 AM
it is impossible that we as players have to lose hope in bitcoin, if the problem of liquefying money even though low, is still there
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 21, 2018, 10:18:46 PM
My friend has experienced the quality of your falling price and it cost a lot. Two very difficult choices overshadow hold or cutloss. This is true full of established consideration. Sometimes we have to cutloss to start with the latest promising coins however. Or cutloss than the to fall again. But the hold option is also possible if the price will not fall deeper.
Activity: 109
July 21, 2018, 09:51:16 PM

The reason why the market is volatile is because of the prices that is always depending on supply and demand, this is the reason why bitcoins price sometimes is dropping.
Yes it is the law of supply and and demand that drives the price of bitcoin. Whenever there are negative news about bitcoin, most likely price will drop maybe because people will sell their bitcoin thus increasing the supply.
Activity: 308
July 21, 2018, 09:47:51 PM

The reason why the market is volatile is because of the prices that is always depending on supply and demand, this is the reason why bitcoins price sometimes is dropping.
Pages:
Jump to: