Pages:
Author

Topic: fate is getting lost! - page 4. (Read 1145 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 09:37:44 PM
Try not to accept to what you can win about the digital forms of money yet accepted to what it can do to your life in the future,cryptocurrencies are for sure beneficial yet it needs a considerable measure of time for the general population to receive the innovation particularly for those individuals who doesnt have any thought what bitcoin and crryptocurrencies are that is the reason you have to HODL!
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 08:07:05 AM
I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided
I first use or treding I also often experience losses, and learn from my own mistakes I am now using a long-term investment method, and I do not panic when the coins go down, because I make a withdrawal only when my coins get results.
Just curhatan, that might inspire ..
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 07:04:06 AM
We need to keep our coins and not panic. The crypto market is currently very volatile. Yesterday, investor sentiment was very pissimistic, and today everyone is encouraged by the sharp rise. But there could be an even greater fall. It is necessary to wait until this hard time is over, the market will undoubtedly fully recover in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
June 30, 2018, 05:46:45 AM
I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided

Dont be despondent as ups and down is common in crypot.i have been facing this condition for last 2-3 years and for me its ok.I would hold my investment and cash out when market is in bullish trend.Market was bit better when this thread was posted.Currently market is severely  red and its better to hold your investment rather than to sell.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
June 30, 2018, 05:42:17 AM
It is always up to you. All the investors are in the same conditions now. All of us face to some losses. Now the market is recovering, and the prognosis is pretty nice.
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 09:16:45 PM
The fate keeps losing while the tech keeps rising. Coding is power and soon becomes law. Tech grows exponential. While fate is based on hopes n dreams.
Activity: 9
May 21, 2018, 07:59:49 PM
If you really need the money, you should cash out or wait a few months if possible, to see how it turns out, otherwise, if you can, let it run for some time. But as everyone says, this is unpredictable and either it can go up or down, it's not about fate but a unknown set of variables that no one controls.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
May 21, 2018, 06:13:24 PM
Yes it kind of bit lowest this mlnth compare to the peak value last December 2017 and its almost a half. It become quite stable on that value, getting volatile a little bit but stays on $8.4K. A big loss indeed specially when you acquire bitcoin on its peak. Of you need money now, theres no choice but to sell it on a lower value.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 06:02:31 PM
Any investment, especially in crypto-currencies, requires considerable endurance and patience. You bought bitcoin at a higher price than now and hoped to get a quick profit, but it did not work out as you wanted. Now you regret this and can make a deliberate act. Relax and wait until the situation is straightened by itself.
Activity: 238
May 21, 2018, 05:00:07 PM
Don't be afraid to course correct. Never panic sell, but if you can't logically formulate good reasons why the coin will go up (Are they executing? Releasing good updates? Just a good idea is not enough), you probably shouldn't be holding the coin. There's no shame in purposefully exiting from a coin to enter another coin with a higher likelihood of rising in value.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 06:01:19 AM
Don't lose hope in bitcoin and the altcoins. We all know that cryptocurrency is full of fluctuation. The price can be down and rise easily. Now, the market is going green and the price is recovered. But, it will need more times to be stable. Be only ready and patient of any condition happen to the bitcoin and other altcoins. Just wise and patient, not to be panic. We are getting our profits when we have good strategy and patience.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
April 24, 2018, 05:07:55 AM

Do not lose your hope, man. Bitcoin is not in its best position, but this period will come to its end very soon. I do believe that it will be not wise at all to sell now everything and leave the cryptomarket.
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
April 23, 2018, 11:37:39 PM
It depends on when you enter the bitcoin. If the end of last year, I believe that we will continue to wait for the price rise.
Activity: 220
April 23, 2018, 05:25:50 PM
Try to suvive without a cash out, then maybe bitcoin will rise soon and you wont regret that one day you took everything from it, and dont have now
Activity: 322
April 23, 2018, 05:24:25 PM

do not lose hope on cryptocurrency or bitcoins, the price is decreasing because the market is volatile, i think that you made a wrong decision where you invest a huge amount while the price is still high and in this way you will surely lose a huge amount of profit.
When your joining bitcoin you should be strong have patience always , believe on what you work  always be observant especially the market value of coins because it is very important in joining this organization always have fate.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
April 23, 2018, 05:12:25 PM

do not lose hope on cryptocurrency or bitcoins, the price is decreasing because the market is volatile, i think that you made a wrong decision where you invest a huge amount while the price is still high and in this way you will surely lose a huge amount of profit.
Activity: 85
April 23, 2018, 05:09:53 PM
Just wait, dude. Hold tight your Bitcoin. I see a good prospect in June.
Activity: 168
April 23, 2018, 05:09:27 PM
It seems you bought btc when it was above the $10k mark.
Well you wouldn't wanna regret so don't sell your coin.
From all technical and fundamental analysis, there is an indication btc will hit a new ATH before the end of 2018.
Hold your coins now and smile later.
Activity: 336
April 23, 2018, 05:04:43 PM
No fate is lost and if yo can back the bitcoin and other crypto price movement for the year 2016 you see that a situation like occur back then. However, every success business must accept debt and this is crypto raining day, just wait till it sunny day arrive.

Yes, we never need to lose hope. The current small growth of the crypto market only confirms this. It is only necessary to wait out the very difficult moments and the market will return to previous levels again.  Smiley
Activity: 280
April 15, 2018, 01:01:10 PM
Never lose hope. Bitcoin is the future. We just need to make sure all are aware of it. Read more stuff, learn on your own. Gain more knowledge about it. Just sayin'.  Grin
Bitcoin has already started to grow, so pissimistic moods in the past. )) It is necessary to understand well that the crypto currency always grows, and then falls. This is normal behavior.
Pages:
Jump to: