Pages:
Author

Topic: fate is getting lost! - page 7. (Read 1145 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 2
April 01, 2018, 08:18:10 PM
First what you want to do it - cash out and drink).
But, first - not always - best.
When you thinking about cashout, remember please about guy who bought pizza for BTC)
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
April 01, 2018, 08:09:14 PM

The key point is that if the BTC falls below the support level of $ 6,600, then it can go even lower to the level of $ 5900- $ 6000.
Strategy: if BTC falls below the support level of $ 6,600, it's better to leave the alt, because they can drop even lower after the BTC.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 01, 2018, 08:02:02 PM
I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided
If you really need the money, then just go ahead an sell your coins. But if you were just selling because you think it won't go up again, I think you better think twice. You just have to wait until the end of the year 2018 then sell it. A lot of experts were predicted a price increase on that time so its worth the wait. Selling your bitcoin now is not advisable because it just dropped few days ago.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 07:57:54 PM
Many users had lost hope on bitcoin future, with these dump rate for long now no one can really say when it will be back to up. If we search the previous rate than today the price really different somehow the choice is either you sell or hold. Selling you will lose big, rather than holding that can give you profit when time is in high price so be patient this time.
Activity: 190
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 07:43:31 PM
I will advise you never to loose hope on bitcoin. Yes it is a challenging time for BTC but it's just for a moment. Besides, that is it's nature. I strongly believe that by mid year, BTC who rise again. So HOLD and keep HOLDING else you loose eventually.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 04:58:18 PM
It's funny for me that someone still hopes that Bitcoin will return to his former positions so that it’ll be possibly to earn good money. I myself lost a lot when I cash out while the previous dump.
Activity: 294
Blockchain with solar energy
April 01, 2018, 02:47:37 PM
the pros of cryptocurrency are undeniable.
so it never be shutdown by any mean.
people who have lots of money hat controlled market for long time, they would never pump until almost people lose faith. so that they can make more profit, market attrack more people when it rise so hot, I think
Activity: 280
April 01, 2018, 02:24:46 PM
its really testing time for many and don't lose hope on bitcoin market will recover for sure market is on correction we can see many such huge dump in past but once the market settle we can see pump as well
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
April 01, 2018, 02:22:53 PM
Just don't loose hope.
Market will go up for sure because in this way markets works.
Every time after bear market will be bull market too.
Patience is key to success.

We see many newbies just don't think that bitcoin has the potential to go bigger in the market, but I really happy to see the newbie keep supporting the bitcoin and I am damn sure that we will find the bitcoin price goes back to 20k USD for with in 5 months.

There is legalization gonna happening in the next month so you will be ready to find the big bump in the market. Russia is whale gonna launch the bitcoin in their all cities.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
April 01, 2018, 02:21:19 PM
No matter what anyone says its not going to change your mind, but my advice is weigh the pros and cons for yourself, and then decide. Bitcoin graph speaks for itself, and watched closely you will realise it has given a 200% profit almost cyclically. It is the favored coin of cryptosphere, and despite the volatile markets, one that has kept its trust alive.
Activity: 376
Merit: 251
April 01, 2018, 02:14:42 PM
I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided
If you lose hope then you have to sell everything you've got so that you will not feel anxiety and worried about the drop of bitcoins price.

I think that this is the reason for the drop in the market, so that many people lose faith in cryptocurrencies and start withdrawing their money. And at the most unexpected moment, the market will begin to grow.
Because of the drop, most of them are feeling worried and anxiety with what they invested so if you guys are so unsure with bitcoin, you better sell it off. But don't feel sorry when it started to bull again.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 02:07:56 PM
Just don't loose hope.
Market will go up for sure because in this way markets works.
Every time after bear market will be bull market too.
Patience is key to success.
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
April 01, 2018, 02:06:33 PM
I understand that you might feel depressed seeing the price decrease day to day. But don’t lose hopes for bitcoin. If you sell at this low price, you will lost money and regret when bitcoin recover. Calm down and think whether selling now is the way out.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 02:04:05 PM
don't loose your hopes on bitcoin. because bitcoin is more important to this society. now the price is loses too much but it will raise within this month. this is the all investors are trusted on bitcoin. wait for some time be patience.
Most importantly do not lose your hopes and beliefs with bitcoin because bitcoin is still in the adjustment period that will take a little more time to get back on track, all you have to do is stay calm and careful before taking the decision to assuage your worries.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
April 01, 2018, 01:51:38 PM
don't loose your hopes on bitcoin. because bitcoin is more important to this society. now the price is loses too much but it will raise within this month. this is the all investors are trusted on bitcoin. wait for some time be patience.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
April 01, 2018, 01:28:17 PM
I think that this is the reason for the drop in the market, so that many people lose faith in cryptocurrencies and start withdrawing their money. And at the most unexpected moment, the market will begin to grow.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
April 01, 2018, 01:02:41 PM
There is still a huge interest in the currency and technologies of the blockchain, and the bitcoin itself. And it seems unlikely that the crypto currency will suddenly cease to exist. But it became obvious that the fundamental issues of the Bitcoin system require an early resolution.
Activity: 630
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
April 01, 2018, 12:59:30 PM
Not meant to bring down your mood but I read a article today stating that bitxoin cash will be the main Bitcoin and they are going to refer Bitcoin as Bitcoin core .I think it was published in bitcoinist.com
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
April 01, 2018, 12:57:24 PM

It's really sad to know that some of us are trying to sell their coins even if in much lower cost and even if they know that it causes them losses. In this scenario we better to do is calm and loose hope and always think possitive therefore it will be result a positive thing. Loosing hope is a really a bad thing to do. Just remember that as long as we alive there are always be a hope.  We need to believe to the ability of this system for us to be successful in the near future.

I am not feeling sorry for anyone who is afraid of corrections and decide to sell when losing.
IMO investing is not for people with weak nerves. The people who are not able to hold still are the ones that create panic and hurt themselves.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 12:50:26 PM
maybe your decision to sell is right, because many people predict that bitcoin prices will reach $ 5k, but all decisions are in your hands because I also believe that bitcoin will be able to go through these bleak times.
Pages:
Jump to: