Pages:
Author

Topic: Faucet coin [drop] Exchange give away - page 15. (Read 29385 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 05, 2015, 10:15:07 AM
Drop is scam bull crap!  Coins been in wallet for hours and not matured yet
Stop saying things without considering what you are saying. We got many supporters here that can prove that this is not a crap. The only that exactly like crap here is you. If you are staking with free coin it took MORE THAN 4 HOURS TO MATURE BACAUSE THE WALLET ONLY SHOWS COINS MATURED WHEN THEY GAIN 1 WEIGHT SO STOP BS AROUND WITHOUT USING YOUR BRAIN
I'm having 10 coins and it takes 7-8 hours to gain 1 weight and the wallet shows coins matured

Dumbass why would i try and stake free coins!  Use your brain!  Why wouldnt the dev say so in the ann instead of us finding out on our own!

I know the answer.....

Uhh
uhhhhh

To Get More Free Coins?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
November 05, 2015, 10:06:48 AM
Stop saying things without considering what you are saying. We got many supporters here that can prove that this is not a crap. The only that exactly like crap here is you. If you are staking with free coin it took MORE THAN 4 HOURS TO MATURE BACAUSE THE WALLET ONLY SHOWS COINS MATURED WHEN THEY GAIN 1 WEIGHT SO STOP BS AROUND WITHOUT USING YOUR BRAIN
I'm having 10 coins and it takes 7-8 hours to gain 1 weight and the wallet shows coins matured

Dumbass why would i try and stake free coins!  Use your brain! 
Just in case you are a retarded don't know anything. BTW staking free coins still can make some small profit dumbass! Call it scam then get lost dude staking needs time not for the shitty who's impatient like you
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
November 05, 2015, 10:03:42 AM

Dumbass why would i try and stake free coins!  Use your brain!  Why wouldnt the dev say so in the ann instead of us finding out on our own!
November 05, 2015, 09:54:29 AM
Activity: 298
November 05, 2015, 09:51:01 AM
Drop is scam bull crap!  Coins been in wallet for hours and not matured yet
Activity: 14
November 05, 2015, 03:17:18 AM
I will make couple of spends on DoubleDROP.xyz to test it out and support.

Right on! Thanks for checking out the site.

We have paid out over 200 DROPs in profits so far and have had ~50 Transactions!
As more people test out the site and our reputation for honor grows so will the site.

I'm curious, how long does it take to get coins back?

Completely dependent on our wallets staking weight and other users investing.
Astonished at the amount of volume our site has received already!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
November 05, 2015, 02:13:56 AM

We have paid out over 200 DROPs in profits so far and have had ~50 Transactions!
As more people test out the site and our reputation for honor grows so will the site.

I'm curious, how long does it take to get coins back?

November 05, 2015, 12:02:22 AM

Just tried with 10 myself

Good luck Smiley

Careful guys these always end in tears for someone. Stake rate is astronomical anyway

well I started with 1 free coin on yobit.   Left with 10 after dice  sent them to ponzi.   

Its pretty unlikely 10 will stake anyway so what the hell,   nothing to lose Smiley
 Morally these guys are pretty honest that its a ponzi so anyone participating gets what is deserved.  No different then gambling IMO  anyone whom complains would be foolish.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
November 04, 2015, 11:46:33 PM

Good luck Smiley

Careful guys these always end in tears for someone. Stake rate is astronomical anyway
November 04, 2015, 11:34:12 PM

Good luck Smiley
Activity: 263
November 04, 2015, 10:16:12 PM

Got paid and reinvested  Grin
November 04, 2015, 05:11:11 PM

November 04, 2015, 05:00:17 PM
November 04, 2015, 04:54:54 PM
No worries; love with that people think of things to promote Faucet

But i have to point out to people to handle with caution on your site i dont know anything about it and i dont know you

That being said

New faucet online

Faucet

Thank you for your blessing and also reminding people of the nature of investment-based games.
We have no intention of scamming or running, We are here to help people profit, and our 5% covers our servers.

Thank you once again for creating this gift for the crypto ecosystem!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
November 04, 2015, 04:47:36 PM
No worries; love with that people think of things to promote Faucet

But i have to point out to people to handle with caution on your site i dont know anything about it and i dont know you

That being said

New faucet online

Faucet
November 04, 2015, 01:46:03 PM

I have just tested your service.

I am confirming that all process was very fast returning 200% of my deposited DROPs in only an hour of time.

Thanks for your good and fair service !

Thank you for your review and vouch!

We have no plans on taking the site down or running, and with the amount of attention it has already received we are thrilled!
20+ investors have sent their DROP to DoubleDrop.xyz and received an amazing 200% return! What are you waiting for?

Invest on DoubleDROP.xyz - Get 200% back - Tell your friends and share the site to profit faster!

(P.S. Sorry to take over your post Dev.. Thank you again for this great coin!)
Activity: 280
November 04, 2015, 01:37:04 PM
DoubleDROP.xyz
*Click Link Above to Visit*

Earn great profit by investing your DROP today!
All investments are returned at 200% the original principal.

Or Play directly from the forums:

K2kQEefFEpFxMZw4cWEXfDYApWAW2oyfJz

Double your Faucet Coin today with our new premium service!
Deposit and withdraw status: ONLINE.

Invest any amount between 0.001 - 100 DROP to the address listed above and get back 200%!
The DROP invested will be used to pay you out as well as the 10000% stakes!

Due to the amazing staking ability of DROP, You have no risk of losing your investment.
Whatever you invest will be sent back as soon as others invest OR we stake enough.

Warning: Please do not deposit from any exchange or any address you don't own.
If you don't have the Official DROP Client you can download it from Bitcointalk.org Thread
(Your DROP will be returned to the wallet it was sent from)

Note: We are taking a 5% investment fee to pay for server.

*Very pleased to announce we've now had over 30 transactions and 20 payouts at 200%!*

I have just tested your service.

I am confirming that all process was very fast returning 200% of my deposited DROPs in only an hour of time.

Thanks for your good and fair service !
November 04, 2015, 01:03:26 PM
DoubleDROP.xyz
*Click Link Above to Visit*

Earn great profit by investing your DROP today!
All investments are returned at 200% the original principal.

Or Play directly from the forums:

K2kQEefFEpFxMZw4cWEXfDYApWAW2oyfJz

Double your Faucet Coin today with our new premium service!
Deposit and withdraw status: ONLINE.

Invest any amount between 0.001 - 100 DROP to the address listed above and get back 200%!
The DROP invested will be used to pay you out as well as the 10000% stakes!

Due to the amazing staking ability of DROP, You have no risk of losing your investment.
Whatever you invest will be sent back as soon as others invest OR we stake enough.

Warning: Please do not deposit from any exchange or any address you don't own.
If you don't have the Official DROP Client you can download it from Bitcointalk.org Thread
(Your DROP will be returned to the wallet it was sent from)

Note: We are taking a 5% investment fee to pay for server.

*Very pleased to announce we've now had over 30 transactions and 20 payouts at 200%!*
November 04, 2015, 12:35:10 PM
Ok, I will try this thing out with few coins I can afford right now.
November 04, 2015, 12:08:12 PM
This coins wallet and synk works ok?
Everything's in good condition. If you have problems syncing, try adding some nodes Grin
Pages:
Jump to: