Pages:
Author

Topic: Faucet coin [drop] Exchange give away - page 13. (Read 29385 times)

legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
November 06, 2015, 09:03:46 PM
Hello @The dripper, i like you distribution method (ended now) but are you affiliate with @DoubleDROP.xyz
I just think it's a good distrib method for a high staking coin! But if only one try to build a staking pool and don't pay users, that guy had nothing to be here.(@DoubleDROP.xyz)

Nope, i warnt people for participating on that site and didnt put it in the OP you can read back about this.
Dont know who/where this person is. And its a ponzi handle with caution with that.

I just asking, and i think that guy @DoubleDROP.xyz had nothing to be here to propage is scam!
But some people believe in this and send coin.
Maybe we need a block explorer with a rich list to see!

@The dripper, believe in you! Your distrib is fair

EDIT: It's the FIRST wallet i can't see the total supply with a getinfo in console!

Not for me:

Result when i run a "getinfo" in console

Do i need to upload my wallet

It works fine in my wallet:
"blocks" : 4246,
"moneysupply" : 20431.69003000,
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
November 06, 2015, 08:42:08 PM
Hello @The dripper, i like you distribution method (ended now) but are you affiliate with @DoubleDROP.xyz
I just think it's a good distrib method for a high staking coin! But if only one try to build a staking pool and don't pay users, that guy had nothing to be here.(@DoubleDROP.xyz)

Nope, i warnt people for participating on that site and didnt put it in the OP you can read back about this.
Dont know who/where this person is. And its a ponzi handle with caution with that.

I just asking, and i think that guy @DoubleDROP.xyz had nothing to be here to propage is scam!

EDIT: It's the FIRST wallet i can't see the total supply with a getinfo in console!

It works fine in my wallet:
"blocks" : 4246,
"moneysupply" : 20431.69003000,
legendary
November 06, 2015, 07:28:14 PM

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
November 06, 2015, 07:17:56 PM

If i am not wrong he already stated that he is not in any affiliation with doublerdrop. In my opinion it is a regular ponzi that should be treated as it is(don't risk more than you afford to loose)
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
November 06, 2015, 07:17:05 PM

legendary
November 06, 2015, 07:15:08 PM
November 06, 2015, 06:58:48 PM
is there any faucet for this coin?

Thank you for reading the OP
There is the link to the Faucet
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 06, 2015, 06:53:13 PM
send a DROP to the address put there and not reflected in that time you return investment   Undecided

Use the search provided at the bottom of the site to look up the TXID of your investment and see what position in queue you are.

JnW6XA7WfaR8QqFBUohocmcnWFTiLHjpvB  esa es  mi direccion  de DROP y no aparese en doubledrop.xyz
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
November 06, 2015, 06:25:17 PM

There was the giveaway at yobit but it just ended today so there isn't a faucet for what i know that gives free drops.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
November 06, 2015, 06:22:52 PM
Activity: 14
November 06, 2015, 04:26:30 PM
send a DROP to the address put there and not reflected in that time you return investment   Undecided

Use the search provided at the bottom of the site to look up the TXID of your investment and see what position in queue you are.
Activity: 6
November 06, 2015, 03:44:15 PM
November 06, 2015, 03:13:27 PM
DROP give away on yobit is over Cheesy

10.000 coins been given away
9,775 coins extra from staking

I say thats a succes so far Cheesy

All update will come very soon.... keep an eye out for tweets,website updates and of course updates in here (when it works)

PS: no response yet from proof of dev company Sad

I think that was even time because after it reached almost 20k sat was going all the way down with huge risks
November 06, 2015, 03:11:36 PM
DROP give away on yobit is over Cheesy

10.000 coins been given away
9,775 coins extra from staking

I say thats a succes so far Cheesy

All update will come very soon.... keep an eye out for tweets,website updates and of course updates in here (when it works)

PS: no response yet from proof of dev company Sad
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
November 06, 2015, 03:09:31 PM
Ponzi is paying still.....

Good Luck!

Absolutely we are! You can check the status of your investments by searching the TXID on the bottom of the site!

Yes,   Thanks for responding and adding that after reading my PM.   High Hopes for this since I love to ponzi!

No problem, appologies for not responding sooner. Had checked the posts and done a small update and then I saw your PM.
If you need to get ahold of us for any reason please PM us on here or email us: [email protected]

is this what the dev for this coins is offering? some ponzi site?
No the dev has nothing to do with this ponzi I believe. It must be run by someone who would like to make some by staking the coin

Hi,
No i dont have anything to do with the Ponzi website i dont agree with ponzi's thats why i didnt put it in the OP.
There is always some one that loses

We are on our last 1000 giveaway coins @ yobit.

So the dumping stops in the next 24hrs i think Cheesy

Thanks for the update. So the distribution will soon be finished, interesting to see what happens to price.
November 06, 2015, 02:57:42 PM
Are there any faucets which support faucet coin in any way? I like the idea but I am wondering if there are really sites who want to get a partner.

Are you sure that you want to see a faucet that can't cause the definitive drop to 1 sat of this coin? anyway the only faucet that i know is yobit freecoins, 1 drop every 24 hours

I don't there are many left in the faucet @ Yobit now

Anyway just to let you know the whole buy wall is of only 57 drop so is most likely that in the following hours it will be destroyed and who knows if another buy wall will be raised in time
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
November 06, 2015, 02:54:28 PM
Are there any faucets which support faucet coin in any way? I like the idea but I am wondering if there are really sites who want to get a partner.

Are you sure that you want to see a faucet that can't cause the definitive drop to 1 sat of this coin? anyway the only faucet that i know is yobit freecoins, 1 drop every 24 hours

I don't there are many left in the faucet @ Yobit now
November 06, 2015, 02:49:38 PM

Activity: 210
November 06, 2015, 02:18:24 PM
Activity: 51
November 06, 2015, 01:47:46 PM
"moneysupply" : 19556.92947000
Pages:
Jump to: