Pages:
Author

Topic: Faucet coin [drop] Exchange give away - page 14. (Read 29385 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 06, 2015, 05:46:37 AM

is this what the dev for this coins is offering? some ponzi site?

No, We are not directly affiliated with the developer of DROP. We found the coins distribution interesting and wanted to provide services.
Currently we are working on getting a DROP blockchain explorer set up as well as a dice site for DROP. Both will be in DoubleDROP.xyz

Any coin that is to maintain value must have services, Our goal is to help out DROP by providing ways to use it.

November 06, 2015, 04:57:47 AM
Quote from: Inves link=topic=1229438.msg12902169#msg12902169 date=1446797573
Hi! Transactions increase, and a position on payment the prezhdny!
[url=http://firepic.org/

If you notice, The number of transactionsr changed but the TXID the site is collecting for did not.
You haven't moved up in the queue because the site is still collecting to pay out for the users before you.
This is working as intended. Sorry if the display caused any confusion.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
November 06, 2015, 04:12:53 AM
Absolutely we are! You can check the status of your investments by searching the TXID on the bottom of the site!

Hi! Transactions increase, and a position on payment the prezhdny!

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
November 06, 2015, 03:23:54 AM
Ponzi is paying still.....

Good Luck!

Absolutely we are! You can check the status of your investments by searching the TXID on the bottom of the site!

Yes,   Thanks for responding and adding that after reading my PM.   High Hopes for this since I love to ponzi!

No problem, appologies for not responding sooner. Had checked the posts and done a small update and then I saw your PM.
If you need to get ahold of us for any reason please PM us on here or email us: [email protected]

No the dev has nothing to do with this ponzi I believe. It must be run by someone who would like to make some by staking the coin

Hi,
No i dont have anything to do with the Ponzi website i dont agree with ponzi's thats why i didnt put it in the OP.
There is always some one that loses

We are on our last 1000 giveaway coins @ yobit.

So the dumping stops in the next 24hrs i think Cheesy

It'll be interesting to see what happens to the price once the dumping finishes Smiley
Activity: 64
November 06, 2015, 02:45:23 AM

Good Luck!

Yes,   Thanks for responding and adding that after reading my PM.   High Hopes for this since I love to ponzi!

No problem, appologies for not responding sooner. Had checked the posts and done a small update and then I saw your PM.
If you need to get ahold of us for any reason please PM us on here or email us: [email protected]

No the dev has nothing to do with this ponzi I believe. It must be run by someone who would like to make some by staking the coin

Hi,
No i dont have anything to do with the Ponzi website i dont agree with ponzi's thats why i didnt put it in the OP.
There is always some one that loses

We are on our last 1000 giveaway coins @ yobit.

So the dumping stops in the next 24hrs i think Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
November 06, 2015, 02:00:24 AM

Good Luck!

Activity: 598
November 06, 2015, 01:58:36 AM

Good Luck!

November 05, 2015, 06:54:03 PM

Good Luck!

Activity: 56
November 05, 2015, 06:50:12 PM

Good Luck!

November 05, 2015, 06:43:27 PM

Good Luck!

November 05, 2015, 05:32:12 PM

Good Luck!
November 05, 2015, 04:16:49 PM
got paid with no problems also renivested thank you doubledrop.xyz

You are very welcome acckill. Glad to hear you have made profit.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
November 05, 2015, 03:23:33 PM
got paid with no problems also renivested thank you doubledrop.xyz
November 05, 2015, 11:42:47 AM
WOW.

Over +100 Transactions have been made and nearly 700 DROP have been paid out.
Currently looking to upgrade the games offered on site. As well as a working block explorer!

Stay tuned!
November 05, 2015, 10:59:42 AM
Drop is scam bull crap!  Coins been in wallet for hours and not matured yet
Stop saying things without considering what you are saying. We got many supporters here that can prove that this is not a crap. The only that exactly like crap here is you. If you are staking with free coin it took MORE THAN 4 HOURS TO MATURE BACAUSE THE WALLET ONLY SHOWS COINS MATURED WHEN THEY GAIN 1 WEIGHT SO STOP BS AROUND WITHOUT USING YOUR BRAIN
I'm having 10 coins and it takes 7-8 hours to gain 1 weight and the wallet shows coins matured

Dumbass why would i try and stake free coins!  Use your brain!  Why wouldnt the dev say so in the ann instead of us finding out on our own!

I know the answer.....

Uhh
uhhhhh

To Get More Free Coins?
What do you mean by that? And looks like someone decided to edit their own post

I think i misread him saying Why would I stake free coins....  So my answer was the obvious I would stake free coins to get more free coins Duh!  However I failed to aknowlage the " Use your Brain!" part of the post.    Ironically I was not using my brain when i responded.    Also  I didn't edit my post? 
Sorry for the misunderstanding I mean that the guy who said this coin was a scam edited his post
November 05, 2015, 10:44:50 AM
Stop saying things without considering what you are saying. We got many supporters here that can prove that this is not a crap. The only that exactly like crap here is you. If you are staking with free coin it took MORE THAN 4 HOURS TO MATURE BACAUSE THE WALLET ONLY SHOWS COINS MATURED WHEN THEY GAIN 1 WEIGHT SO STOP BS AROUND WITHOUT USING YOUR BRAIN
I'm having 10 coins and it takes 7-8 hours to gain 1 weight and the wallet shows coins matured

Dumbass why would i try and stake free coins!  Use your brain!  Why wouldnt the dev say so in the ann instead of us finding out on our own!

I know the answer.....

Uhh
uhhhhh

To Get More Free Coins?

I think i misread him saying Why would I stake free coins....  So my answer was the obvious I would stake free coins to get more free coins Duh!  However I failed to aknowlage the " Use your Brain!" part of the post.    Ironically I was not using my brain when i responded.    Also  I didn't edit my post? 
November 05, 2015, 10:21:16 AM

I know the answer.....

Uhh
uhhhhh

To Get More Free Coins?
November 05, 2015, 10:19:57 AM
Drop is scam bull crap!  Coins been in wallet for hours and not matured yet

What's going on? Does it work or not?
It does work! Don't worry Grin It just need to gain 1 weight before showing that the coins are matured Grin
Activity: 68
November 05, 2015, 10:18:29 AM
All works fine. You can't see your network weight until a day if you have very less coins like 1 or 2. The more coins, the quicker you see network weight. How many coins it may be, you need to wait until 4 hours to mature.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
November 05, 2015, 10:16:12 AM
Drop is scam bull crap!  Coins been in wallet for hours and not matured yet

What's going on? Does it work or not?
Pages:
Jump to: