Pages:
Author

Topic: FaucetHub Review ? Is FaucetHub safe ? - page 3. (Read 7823 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
July 17, 2017, 02:34:29 AM
Day One: we are pleased to introduce you to ClaimWithMe the most paying faucet of all times. Start claiming your faucet right away in order to earn from $0.76 to $529.24 worth of bitcoins a day! 24th June 2017

What's the catch?

anyway i think he will keep scam people till at the end. you guys delete all your youtube reviews, all links from lists, rotators etc..
That's what we should fight against. Give negative trust to everyone before they remove their promoted stuff. In that case they wont be able to deny the fact they promoted scams

a seroius question:

how can i break the rules for this micropayment site, while i am chat banned for 7 years?

Quote mexicantarget
The only reasons we suspend accounts is for site's rule breaking.

you are so ridiculous, and hey, you forgot to shut down RP BF and CR too - do you lose your mind?

remember this is a micropayment service and i have still satoshis on it, like i also had on FG, not to forget the ref income on BF. You talk about scams? better you be quiet. - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/faucethub-review-is-faucethub-safe-1992222

please, visit a good doctor as fast as possible. oh, i forgot - thats what i fight for - to save people from a toilet language man and a self proclaimed dictator, remember !

quote mexicantarget : on 14. july 2017 : Yeah, I know you wont use the site ever again, because I banned you this morning from faucethub.

will you still deny, that you are a case for a Psychiatrie doctor? the chat ban was long before, but on 14.th july you froze it, for what reason? learn to read and if you find a reason, beside of your dictatorship, let me know lol. again you showed your real face isn't it wonderful ?

Cheers
greetz hannes
Activity: 952
Merit: 504
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 16, 2017, 02:47:35 PM
i don't care what you think about me, you even don't know where babies comes from, so, what you want from me beside your insults?; have you something to say about the topic?

i say it is not for several reasons.

1. admins attitude
2. admins abusive language
3. admins ability to login to any account there, can be used for good or bad, think for yourself
4. admins dictatorship
5. admins lies
6. admins obsession to ban people stand for the truth against his evil ways
7. admins chat rules (if they are worth to read and apply, admin should be the first who would be banned for lifetime !
8. admins hate against the truth - why closed FH account ? i don't care but the reason looks similar to others in his fairytale world

should i trust someone like that? guys, think for yourself !

he said he is smart, lol - his actions, language, and deeds in the background show a complete different picture  !

about two weeks ago a guy came in faucetgame chat and told us there, he lost a lot of his money on FH - when he verified it, the money was  sent in small parts to a unknown btc address - this guy was so frustrated, that he rained his 800k left to the people in chat and left the site - can't remember his exact name, but sounds like freebtcminer or similar to that. AGAIN PEOPLE - THINK FOR YOURSELF !!!

idiot -  you know what is definition of admin??

admin is not a lamb.. he takes care of health of his webpage/service/server...
health = eliminates potentional problems and prevents to ruin his services..

also every1 knows that mex is a very trusted guy, however (probably) nobody knows him personally..
only few idiots (like you and vodapelja or how was the nick of this retard) thinks he is a satan...

and your mental health is not allowed on online sites, nobody likes you here also...

so go to the hell with your "smart" words about shit  and paranoid stalking + sending screenshots of nothing...

thanks...

PS: please, really fuck yourself
July 16, 2017, 01:41:53 PM
banmaster Server
Oh snap! hannesrumpel was banned by mexicantarget for 99999999 minutes! Reason: No reason given

You got banned by this damn dictator on BF too.

well done little napoleon, but just a very little one, - do you really think that i care about what you do? what about RP and CR let it rain there to celebrate muahahaha ? still forgot?? what means your doctor? and of course, answer my question in the other thread lol.
Oh, i forgot, you can't read, so sad.

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
July 16, 2017, 01:37:10 PM
banmaster Server
Oh snap! hannesrumpel was banned by mexicantarget for 99999999 minutes! Reason: No reason given

You got banned by this damn dictator on BF too. And he didn't give a reason! Not a flying reason was given.
July 14, 2017, 12:37:10 PM
why i'm not surprised? i gave you lot infos about him, but you wont read, so, go your way, and, one day you will remember that i gave you all infos you needed and will regret to refused it.

good luck
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
July 14, 2017, 12:23:28 PM
lol, who wrote this words for you?
Satan.
July 14, 2017, 12:22:46 PM
guys, here is the next lie:

Remember, there i was Chat banned for 7 years - can anyone explain me how i can violate the rules without Chat? rofl

Quote mexicantarget
The only reasons we suspend accounts is for site's rule breaking.

not that i want use it ever again, but to expose him one more time as a LIAR !!

Cheers
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
July 14, 2017, 12:15:58 PM
hannes, instead of being trapped in a monologue, read my previous post, above your post #666.
July 14, 2017, 11:46:06 AM
we will see peter, with your actions you made a lot firiends there, hope you have not forgot to shut down RP BF and CR account too - if not the guys will laugh lol.
 you know that i think, your games are nothing else than a waste of time to collect peas, lets see how long others need to realize that, until then keep on playing your 2.50 raingame and ban people for personal reason, when there is no freedom of speech.
People know that i was right, but you need to learn so much, and there left not enough time, because you are so occupied to code another flop, good luck with that !

the only one uses toilet language is you.
 and since i know your real behaviors and also know, that you can login to any account on your sites, be it for good or bad reasons, i can't trust this things anymore, thats why i don't care what you do - you had your chance - while on the other side i never had them on your sites, even when you said i had my chance (you know? exposed - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1843423.new#new) muahahaha, every one who see this screenshots know that this was only a big cinema for the brainwashed people there and oh yes, you filled up the rainpool there with 1 million, thats really peanuts and people still think they get rich, lol.

the only thing that is sad, how people reacted because of fear, they called me friend just hours and minutes before that happened - but they can contact me everytime here in pm ( you can't sniff out) and tell me their real opinions, i keep them secret.

but when they are intelligent they know what to do, lol

keep dreaming !
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
July 14, 2017, 11:35:16 AM
i don't care what you think about me, you even don't know where babies comes from, so, what you want from me beside your insults?; have you something to say about the topic?

About being on topic.

Why do you keep contradicting yourself in every single post you make?

Why aren't you backing up this lex guy who's spreading FUD about faucethub, but you, like a good fanboi you are, you just talk about me being evil/satanic, being a bad person, etc?

Do you have to contribute anything useful against this guy, mexicantarget, instead of just spreading one brainfart after another and showing no proof about anything that you've said so far?

Why are there just 2 idiots who talk bad about me, while I run a community of 300k+ users?
Are they all afraid of getting banned from faucethub?
Are they all afraid of making a bitcointalk account so I don't demonize them and send them to hell? lol.

Stop wasting our time, you're just a parasite. A very annoying parasite.

You're raging like you're on PMS. Get a damn tampon and stick it in your vag if that's the case, but stop being a damn dick and talk about stuff you don't even understand. Go talk about gods and demons with priests, take the topic where it's due. This is a technological forum and most of us don't care about your drama.

People like you have contributed nothing to the technology of the world.
People like you were burning people alive some centuries ago, just because they had different beliefs. You'd call people mages or witches, because you couldn't understand eclipses.

You clearly have something against me and I don't mind that, but don't spread bullshit without being able to back up anything.

My biggest fan, one more time, I'd like to thank you for bringing good laugh in my life.

You keep trying to insult my intelligence openly, by saying my IQ is 50,
but in reality, you've shown that PETER GRIFFIN IS SMARTER THAN YOU.

-Peter Griffin

July 14, 2017, 10:34:54 AM

1. admins attitude
2. admins abusive language
3. admins ability to login to any account there, can be used for good or bad, think for yourself
4. admins dictatorship
5. admins lies
6. admins obsession to ban people stand for the truth against his evil ways
7. admins chat rules (if they are worth to read and apply, admin should be the first who would be banned for lifetime !
8. admins hate against the truth - why closed FH account ? i don't care but the reason looks similar to others in his fairytale world

should i trust someone like that? guys, think for yourself !

he said he is smart, lol - his actions, language, and deeds in the background show a complete different picture  !

about two weeks ago a guy came in faucetgame chat and told us there, he lost a lot of his money on FH - when he verified it, the money was  sent in small parts to a unknown btc address - this guy was so frustrated, that he rained his 800k left to the people in chat and left the site - can't remember his exact name, but sounds like freebtcminer or similar to that. AGAIN PEOPLE - THINK FOR YOURSELF !!!
July 14, 2017, 10:23:22 AM
sounds interesting, you have nothing more to complain? i'm so annoyed !

look what your master says to this :

Quote from: mexicantarget on June 18, 2017, 11:47:24 AM
@xxxxxxxx, you're doing more damage to the coin than good. You're being rude and extreme for no reason. If someone doesn't agrees with your opinion, ignore them, don't be aggressive on the internet, you're just making yourself look like a fool.
,Being nice costs you nothing and gets you much being an a**hole costs you your account's reputation, if that even matters to you.

HannesRumpel  you are a psychopatic stalker idiot.
July 14, 2017, 09:52:35 AM
sounds interesting, you have nothing more to complain? i'm so annoyed !

look what your master says to this :

Quote from: mexicantarget on June 18, 2017, 11:47:24 AM
@xxxxxxxx, you're doing more damage to the coin than good. You're being rude and extreme for no reason. If someone doesn't agrees with your opinion, ignore them, don't be aggressive on the internet, you're just making yourself look like a fool.
,Being nice costs you nothing and gets you much being an a**hole costs you your account's reputation, if that even matters to you.

even if he don't use his own words, but you- since you post here in this thread there is nothing else than insults - i even don't know you, so what?

you never heard of bees and flowers or where the humans come from?
July 14, 2017, 09:49:34 AM
you use the same toilet language like your master - go to him and kiss his feet, minion !

minion is your mother that lied you as an egg in a genetical accident
July 14, 2017, 09:48:24 AM
you use the same toilet language like your master - go to him and kiss his feet, minion !
July 14, 2017, 09:45:32 AM
why not asking this guy direct?

this thread is very informational but by this moment im on faucethub playing what so called bitcoin maker generator... i won 0.1 in my btc wallet but as i check you need to pay 0.00335 btc to a miner "MINERS FEE" . first i paste down my btc wallet address and then play... i wait about half an hour and then i won 0.1 btc as i check my wallet no btc are there... now i am asking if this is a scam or i have something wrong to do?

you try to sound funny, but didn't realize how ridiculous you are, i'm sure, a lot users read this and are happy that at least one show you the mirror right in front of your face - but .......

....they fear to tell you the truth, think why?

oh and of course i saw a lot of complains in chats, and when they are not allowed, there is no freedom of speech, and absence of freedom of speech is equal tyranny ! Did you ever visited a school? you should know this facts ! But keep acting this way,

and what have this to do with my age? can't you handle the fact that i dont fear you, because i know much more about your tricks than you would like. stop exposing yourself like the fool that you are !
quote: Yeah, I know you wont use the site ever again, because I banned you this morning from faucethub.

dont forget rainpool and BF and CR, when this give you a happy adrenaline kick, do it, i don't care lol, you see how ridiculous you are ?

if i can choose to licking a vomit or meet with you for 5 minutes, i will choose the first one...
you are a pure psychopat and your thinking is like you are on heavy heroine and repeating the same shit..
please do at least one positive thing in your life and leave bitcointalk, also fuck yourself..

thanks
July 14, 2017, 09:32:15 AM
why not asking this guy direct?

this thread is very informational but by this moment im on faucethub playing what so called bitcoin maker generator... i won 0.1 in my btc wallet but as i check you need to pay 0.00335 btc to a miner "MINERS FEE" . first i paste down my btc wallet address and then play... i wait about half an hour and then i won 0.1 btc as i check my wallet no btc are there... now i am asking if this is a scam or i have something wrong to do?

you try to sound funny, but didn't realize how ridiculous you are, i'm sure, a lot users read this and are happy that at least one show you the mirror right in front of your face - but .......

....they fear to tell you the truth, think why?

oh and of course i saw a lot of complains in chats, and when they are not allowed, there is no freedom of speech, and absence of freedom of speech is equal tyranny ! Did you ever visited a school? you should know this facts ! But keep acting this way,

and what have this to do with my age? can't you handle the fact that i dont fear you, because i know much more about your tricks than you would like. stop exposing yourself like the fool that you are !
quote: Yeah, I know you wont use the site ever again, because I banned you this morning from faucethub.

dont forget rainpool and BF and CR, when this give you a happy adrenaline kick, do it, i don't care lol, you see how ridiculous you are ?

i wont trust a guy again who is able to log himself in to any account he want ! why? imagine that for yourself and compare with your behaviors !
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
July 14, 2017, 08:51:27 AM
you know that your psychologic games are not successful to me, but to go back to the question -

why you promote such scam sites to earn money, instead protect users from them, what you always promesse?

i can answer that easily, because you care for your own money and not for the users protection from that ! proves again, how you act shows your real face !

as you can see i left all your sites - rainpool is a flop and the others are only ridiculous, to collect peas makes no sense at all, and i wont cashout again to your FH service - R.I P !
Yeah, I know you wont use the site ever again, because I banned you this morning from faucethub.

Where do I promote those sites exactly? I don't even know where that guy found that site, that site doesn't even use faucethub.
Guy mentions something randomly, you're left without any bullshit that you can use against me and you get his message and spin it against me, lol

Yes, I do care about my money.
You don't care about your money?
Why keep repeating the same stupid thing all over again?
Just read what you write, 90% of the things you say make no sense.

My "psychologic games". I'm Nietzsche now, lol.

Holy shit, hannesrumpel left faucethub, now it'll go bankrupt. Please come back.
Oh, wait, the dictator banned you because of personal reasons. How unprofessional of him banning truth preachers from his sites. Roll Eyes

Ok, what's your next attack? I've decided to play my psychological games with professionalism and show you how immature you are for you 60+ years of wasting oxygen on this world.
I'm going to keep replying to all your posts and make you realize how dumb you are, that you get disgusted of yourself.

Stop smoking that shitty weed and drinking that shitty alcohol, you've burned enough of your brain cells. You'll lose your motor function movements.
July 14, 2017, 08:21:28 AM
you know that your psychologic games are not successful to me, but to go back to the question -

why you promote such scam sites to earn money, instead protect users from them, what you always promesse?

i can answer that easily, because you care for your own money and not for the users protection from that ! proves again, how you act shows your real face !

as you can see i left all your sites - rainpool is a flop and the others are only ridiculous, to collect peas makes no sense at all, and i wont cashout again to your FH service - R.I P !
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
July 14, 2017, 08:12:00 AM
i never did that, but alone the fact that you promote this, shows what a false snake you are,

your promesse to the users to protect them has also failed again - you are a LIAR!!!

for me your reputation is equal like a 2 week old hamburger happy meal !

look what hollywood shows to the world

September 23 2017 prophecy/movies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT1IdFNYtfI
Please come back at calling me a scammer, don't post end of world things, I prefer the scammer talk more, than this one.
It's more entertaining.

Jesus died at 33 there are exactly 33 days between the eclipse Aug 21-sept23 2017 strange times ahead prepare and get right for God
Holy shit. There's more hannesrumpels on youtube.

This post below is from yesterday.
Did you say 23rd is the end of the times, or not, you've started confusing the troll inside of me Roll Eyes

hey, you banned me again on BF for personal reason, and you narrow minded smurf always say i said that 23 september the world is ending?  did you have learned in school to read? i never said that, and i exposed you already as a LIAR !  Now with the lowering everywhere it is only another Nail to the Coffin - soon it will be closed totally. It was your own choice - you don't need to write to me in chat remember the 23 september - but i tell you this: You will remember that i warned you, as the living God told me to do - and when you remember that, next step for you will be the lake of fire, you have chosen to go there, so sorry for you !

greetz hannes
Pages:
Jump to: