Pages:
Author

Topic: FaucetHub Review ? Is FaucetHub safe ? - page 4. (Read 7823 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
July 14, 2017, 08:06:41 AM
i never did that, but alone the fact that you promote this, shows what a false snake you are,

your promesse to the users to protect them has also failed again - you are a LIAR!!!

for me your reputation is equal like a 2 week old hamburger happy meal !

look what hollywood shows to the world

September 23 2017 prophecy/movies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT1IdFNYtfI
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
July 14, 2017, 07:49:14 AM
this thread is very informational but by this moment im on faucethub playing what so called bitcoin maker generator... i won 0.1 in my btc wallet but as i check you need to pay 0.00335 btc to a miner "MINERS FEE" . first i paste down my btc wallet address and then play... i wait about half an hour and then i won 0.1 btc as i check my wallet no btc are there... now i am asking if this is a scam or i have something wrong to do?

There's sites which bet on users' greed, and you found it.
They'll ask you deposit money so you can received "hacked" bitcoins.
If you sent money to the site, you lost them.

Also, that site has to do nothing with "faucethub".

so explain the people why you use publicity for ponzi sites, while you declare always you will protect users from it?

another proof that you are a LIAR !!!  how can a normal thinking human ever trust you again?

oh and to be honest - don' forget to send this one also to your friends, so they will see how wrong you are, what you prove over and over again !
PS: That's not a ponzi site, it's a total scam that has nothing to do with ponzies.
If you're dumb enough to believe that if you send money to the Nigerian Prince and he'll send you 50 million dollars, then you deserve to get burned, lol.
Blame faucethub and mexicantarget for everything Grin

July 14, 2017, 07:33:44 AM
this thread is very informational but by this moment im on faucethub playing what so called bitcoin maker generator... i won 0.1 in my btc wallet but as i check you need to pay 0.00335 btc to a miner "MINERS FEE" . first i paste down my btc wallet address and then play... i wait about half an hour and then i won 0.1 btc as i check my wallet no btc are there... now i am asking if this is a scam or i have something wrong to do?

so explain the people why you use publicity for ponzi sites, while you declare always you will protect users from it?

another proof that you are a LIAR !!!  how can a normal thinking human ever trust you again?

oh and to be honest - don' forget to send this one also to your friends, so they will see how wrong you are, what you prove over and over again !
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
July 14, 2017, 07:30:32 AM

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
July 14, 2017, 07:26:12 AM

July 14, 2017, 07:22:04 AM
poor kid, you can't do not much, because i payed 13.5 millions from my winnings and now you took away the chance to ever win this back - is that not same thing? and i'm by far not the only one you did this - you always try to ridicule the truth, but i told you so many information and you are not willing to listen - keep your busy way with the enlargement of you btc business total control - be sure, the people understand and will react to your own toilet language and insults to many of the players - so many left already your fairytale network, because they realized of what a character you really are.

stop fool yourself to believe, you are the great emperor of the btc market - you will collapse through your own evil deeds.
don't forget, there is one that is greater than you ever will be, fear him and give him glory, and stop your nonsense.

if you have read and understand in my other post, how things work together in this world, you would act different, but always you prove me right with every post you made here !

just take a look to the georgia guidestones - the ten commandments of the new world order - specially the first. Do you reallt expect to be among this 500 Millions? because you are occupied to raise your own power, you can't see what's really goin on in this world. open your eyes, learn, understand and change you behaviors. thatsall - for now.

i know you are mad because i use faucetsystem to collect and give away, that was the reason you made this show in your chat - but be sure, a lot of users seen there, how you really are, and while i refused to answer you, you became furious, thats what i explained in my own post about selfcontrol, respect and being honest - you have none of them, so work on yourself and learn and listen - your menace can't impress me, because i know who you are. and you show it to everyone in here with your posts.

you can't hypnotize all with your dirty games, and all that have eyes to see, know this by reading your own posts !

oh to help you out - i even not claimed the 40 millions - go back to school and learn reading !!! actually you got 13.5 millions from my winnings and took the chance to win them back - thats the point and it is real, how will you deny this fact ! and you did that because of your arrogance !

cheers
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
July 14, 2017, 06:54:11 AM
hannes, I didn't "steal", or "scam" from you, or whatever. I just banned you from my site. You gave your VIP to another person, you gifted it. How the hell did I scam it?  (Never mind, keep reading Smiley )

You're trying to harm my reputation, and in dutch law that's an offense.
You're cyber bullying/harassing me (Oh snap! This is an offense too and a big one.) for very long and my dutch friends have told me some interesting facts and gave me a lot of info.
I can simply email the police in your country and handle them your IP and all yours posts from this forum.
It's so simple, you know? 2017. Saves money on post stamps and phone bills. This poor boy can't pay his stamps.

Would you like to add more stuff on this forum and help me present more material?

This is your last chance. Now I'm not even trolling or kidding.
July 14, 2017, 05:50:39 AM
all your mexicanchickenthiefs minions prove me right with every post you make - thanks for that

i'm very sure, there are a lot of people who understand what it is all about and will take their own actions with all this poor brainwashed minions to warn them, to better take off your money from this manipulativ  narrow minden smurf -

all he want is to control all the btc world, maybe he sold his soul to reach it, just watch all his actions and toilet languages all around, and tom, i think you play in the same game.

People with a clear understanding see that i am right in all points and will left this scam.

it melt down piece by piece and nobody can avoid it - Judgement comes upon evil man !

and of course, with your toilet language you show all how trustworthy your statements are.

Cheers

Activity: 952
Merit: 504
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 14, 2017, 05:02:06 AM
July 14, 2017, 03:39:31 AM
hi tom, better you had spent this time in a book to learn - why? read on.

lex_martin + HannesRumpel
 Please  put a cucumber into your asshole, say a prayer, dream about the end of the world and go fuck yourself and never go back to bitcointalk!! It's a friendly suggestion to you!

i was now very friendly with you, so don't try to reply to me, just please ignore me like i will ignore you...

have a nice day, fuck some goat and shut up..

sincerely,

your friend Tom.

i have no friend with toilet language and behaviors, so you can't count upon them.
i thank you anyways to show the whole forum, that you are a disciple of this Peter G. alias Mexicanchickenthief.

look how he tried to play with me, and when i provoked him by no answering anymore, look how this guy stole me 13.5 millions, the other 40 millions for evip i gave away i even don't count, and now he steal from users for this ugly special names 50k. So when i answer him with ignorance, look what happen and how sick he really is -

now think again who need your cucumber in reality.
even with that he can't hurt me, because his real IQ is very close to them of an mouche, and he is furious because he know that i know that. He is a scammer, and steal Peoples money, you can read and enjoy later in the upcoming posts.

faucetowners and players, will you still trust this Peter G alias Mexicanchickenthief?
take out your money from this ridiculous network and let him play with his disciples alone.

Huckleberry and btw, you was in the chat at this time and saw his dirty game, have you spend one single word to tell him to stop that nonsense? NO, so you are a disciple too of him and need to verify your own deeds, because you too have pleasure in unrighteousness ! Maybe now you understand why i told you so called mods - you are all pussies !  you see i tell the truth and the truth have set me free, but the truth hurt him that much and let him act like a 14 year old little boy !

he lost with every answer from him and his disciples more of his reputation, and very soon he will play alone with them, celebrate bizarre rituals with rain and other nonsense ! advantage for his pussies, there left no works to do anymore, because clever people will leave and let play this Psychopath alone !

Cheers
Activity: 952
Merit: 504
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 13, 2017, 08:53:14 PM
I spent 1 hour by reading this thread on my holidays (after 5+ years), so i must comment that (i am sober)

lex_martin + HannesRumpel
 Please  put a cucumber into your asshole, say a prayer, dream about the end of the world and go fuck yourself and never go back to bitcointalk!! It's a friendly suggestion to you!

I literally hate these "pain in the ass" 'clever' motherfuckers like you, you acting like Einstein and you know shit about people and how the things going...

Stop attacking the fairplay people in the crypto world, if you are bored and don't know what to do with your free time, rather go and masturbate on the public and scream some smart words about the end of the world!

i was now very friendly with you, so don't try to reply to me, just please ignore me like i will ignore you...

have a nice day, fuck some goat and shut up..

sincerely,

your friend Tom.
July 13, 2017, 08:12:55 PM
this shows only your iq under 50, this evil guy lost 2000 years ago, and didn't realize it, until he will be cast out of heaven. You will see this event and i don't think you like it, but keep on....

show all the people how you act all around, and when they have left a rest of human thinkings, than they let you play alone with your trash games.

you try to sound clever for your fanboys, but they are blind and maybe will never see who you really are.
but hey, i told them all they need to know, to see you how you really are in your stupid actions all around.

i proved many times that you are not professional and also not very clever - and everytime you do me the favour and prove me right, you are really a hanswurst !!
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
July 13, 2017, 07:52:07 PM
Peter G. alias mexicanchickenthief.

poor kid, you had better chosen kids of your age to play your games in the sandbox.
you will learn to respect older people ! you are a case for scotland yard, poor kid.

and of course, you ban everyone who stays in your dirty ways - the list grows longer and longer and you steal peoples money with your rigged trash games - it's only a question of time until even the stupidst realize what you really are !

that's how you make friends, they expose you as that what you are, oh, i know, you don't like what i write, but be sure, soon you will ask your mum for help ! i bet, your ideas for this evil games to steal money you get from  unclean spirits - bad choice !
everyone can see it, when you insult with your toilet language, because all unclean spirits hate nothing more than the truth.

there is no other reason why you hate me so much !

Remeber, Remember the 22. march, where you started the war, i fight with the truth and you with your lies - who you think will win?

info for you - my hacktracer saves your ip on a external server, so, think what you do before you try !!

I am the almighty Light Bearer and I'm here to talk to you through mexicantarget's dimensional spirit.
I forgot my cellphone in hell, so I have to type with this mortal's fingers, instead of calling you.

Son, hannesrumpel, your new name from now will be Bumbaclot.

Those earthlings here don't believe in the worlds you've describing through your e-preach.
Those earthlings are not capable of understanding the greater powers of higher dimensions which are unreachable to them and their imagination.
Your spirit has traveled through many dimension and your experience is reaching all time highs, of the entire humanity!

You are my son, even if you deny it.
You felt the evil in mexicantarget calling you and you've decided to embrace it by keep seeking for his e-blessings.
He is your older brother, which has traveled through millenniums of suffering and pain.

Keep exposing the greatness of our kind, Bumbaclot. We will take over the earth once again, and then no one will be able to rig the dice on faucetgame! NO ONE, NOT EVEN HUCKLEBERRY! (ok, maybe she will be able to)

@george, I spit my water on my laptop. you made this mortal spit his water all over his laptop
Activity: 106
In Bitcoin We Trust!
July 13, 2017, 07:43:22 PM

poor kid, you had better chosen kids of your age to play your games in the sandbox.
you will learn to respect older people ! you are a case for scotland yard, poor kid.

and of course, you ban everyone who stays in your dirty ways - the list grows longer and longer and you steal peoples money with your rigged trash games - it's only a question of time until even the stupidst realize what you really are !

that's how you make friends, they expose you as that what you are, oh, i know, you don't like what i write, but be sure, soon you will ask your mum for help ! i bet, your ideas for this evil games to steal money you get from  unclean spirits - bad choice !
everyone can see it, when you insult with your toilet language, because all unclean spirits hate nothing more than the truth.

Remeber, Remember the 22. march, where you started the war, i fight with the truth and you with your lies - who you think will win?

info for you - my hacktracer saves your ip on a external server, so, think what you do before you try !!

Hannes, we've got his photo! hope that helps
July 13, 2017, 06:08:27 PM

Remember, Remember the 22. march, where you started the war, i fight with the truth and you with your lies - who you think will win?

legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
July 13, 2017, 05:48:15 PM
how it has begun on march 22nd ? look and see what this little boy is like !

did you see a reason for this?

Faucetowners, will you really trust a kid like that and deposit all your funds there Huh

no worries mex, this is only the warm up - the hardcore part comes one after another !
You're showing lower and lower signs of IQ, stop it, you're making this entire trolling experience of mine embarrassing, people will think you're mentally unstable and I'm abusing you.

"Bye" is the reason you got banned?
I told you "Bye", as "Bye", you told me bye first. What was I supposed to say, after you rant of 1 hour.
You're a selective mofo, though, showing just 1 last message of yours before you got banned Cheesy.

I didn't "ban you because you said bye". Don't insult your own intelligence, please stop it.
Not sure why I keep replying to you, you mentally ill fruitcake.

This is the last message to you. I'm ignoring you. Go harass your family and friends, f*** off, you damn lowlife parasite.
July 13, 2017, 03:32:43 PM
how it has begun on march 22nd ? look and see what this little boy is like !

did you see a reason for this?

Faucetowners, will you really trust a kid like that and deposit all your funds there Huh

no worries mex, this is only the warm up - the hardcore part comes one after another !
July 13, 2017, 02:18:26 PM
oh my gosh, hannes.......  
  I was looking out for that from you......and while it might have come through in the times you shared generously on faucetgame..... Its not coming through in any of this at all.    Isnt that what you might have wanted others to see in you?Huh

Take care , Hannes.

what you really expected was, that i do like all this brainwashed people there, who see him as a great admin he isn't - and you know that i never did insult someone like he did always, and not only to me - the thing he do is - apply his own sickness to others. you can see it easily when you watch the threads all around - manifest in his dirty language - thats why he and me can't become friends, because i don't like behaviors and languages, equal to a toilet, that he use.and when you remember when he came in ask who unbanned me, you know, if you really have eyes to see and analyze what he really says, you know that there was never a fair chance, and i knew it, because i can analyze psychopathic behaviors ! Cheers

This Guy is a shame for the whole BTC business !!

hope i have this point clarified for you.
July 13, 2017, 10:34:04 AM

as a lot of you guys remember, i made a turbo faucet statistic and noted in FG and BF chat this:

in 1 hour i made 88 turbos and got 1032 credits.

surprisingly for most, but not for me, the next day we had instead this fast server, the same trash like it is longtime in CR, thats why i left there.
this is another example how this guy is lurking around, waiting for this kind of messages to reduce winnings wherever he can. But even with this methods he can't stopped me to reach top position in the leaderboard.

that is also a reason, why he did this show in the chat, where he came in and first question was - who unbanned hannes?   there you can see that he even dont know how long he ban people, like i said - IQ under 50 for sure !

guys, keep trust such a dirty character !!
Activity: 691
Merit: 100
July 13, 2017, 10:30:27 AM
Good faucet for bitcoin earn.I got many payment from faucethub faucet.I work wallrewards,claimers they payment instant to faucethub & I got faucethub to coinbase wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: