Pages:
Author

Topic: Faucets - page 3. (Read 4558 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 27, 2015, 02:13:55 AM
I am currently using Faucetbox.com

Is that good?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 27, 2015, 02:06:56 AM
I've tried to gain substantial amounts of BTC from endless faucets but havent had any luck thus far...are they're any good ones out there to make a fast come up or is it all pointless?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, Im new!

Faucets ain't pointless at all, its just that it's not worth your time. There are some other ways to earn BTC like offering services (if you have any skills) and selling physical n digital stuffs. But if you can't do the said ways in the meantime, you can try another easy way to earn BTC. Try captcha typing, I prefer it over faucets as it has much higher rates compared to faucets, it needs some work though, but I know you can manage it since you have experiences on faucets Cheesy

Still it's mind numming work on typing capatcha. Your talking like the rates they advertise are normally for 10k capatcha's..... which is a heck of a lot of capatchas.

I would suggest finding other things with this time.  Learning something for example.  If you learned a service you could sell with that same time it wont pay during learning.  But after you learn it you will be getting a lot more money for your time.   

Well still much better than faucets Cheesy OP's still a newbie and such micro jobs is better than nothing, let them solve captchas for now cuz eventually they will find more ways of earning bitcoin all by themselves Wink
October 27, 2015, 01:42:12 AM
I still visit faucets sometimes, but i'm just down on 3 of them. Old habits die hard. Grin

I was like you a few months ago. I only use 3 faucet daily, freebitco.in, Bitcoin Aliens and WeekendBitcoin. Today, I cut down to only just one*, WeekendBitcoin. Even so, I visit WeekendBitcoin when I am free only. Sometime, someday, I just forgot about faucet.

* I own a faucet but I dont use my own faucet. Which owner will use his or her own faucet?

Weekendbitcoin is probably the best faucet right now cuz of their great promotions every weekend, I also don't use any faucets right now except that one. I am always stay tuned on their 10 million satoshis jackpot but so far never hit it , have you won that already?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
October 27, 2015, 12:38:34 AM
I've tried to gain substantial amounts of BTC from endless faucets but havent had any luck thus far...are they're any good ones out there to make a fast come up or is it all pointless?

Faucets ain't pointless at all, its just that it's not worth your time. There are some other ways to earn BTC like offering services (if you have any skills) and selling physical n digital stuffs. But if you can't do the said ways in the meantime, you can try another easy way to earn BTC. Try captcha typing, I prefer it over faucets as it has much higher rates compared to faucets, it needs some work though, but I know you can manage it since you have experiences on faucets Cheesy

Still it's mind numming work on typing capatcha. Your talking like the rates they advertise are normally for 10k capatcha's..... which is a heck of a lot of capatchas.

I would suggest finding other things with this time.  Learning something for example.  If you learned a service you could sell with that same time it wont pay during learning.  But after you learn it you will be getting a lot more money for your time.   

October 27, 2015, 12:02:06 AM

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
October 26, 2015, 10:57:23 PM
I still visit faucets sometimes, but i'm just down on 3 of them. Old habits die hard. Grin

I was like you a few months ago. I only use 3 faucet daily, freebitco.in, Bitcoin Aliens and WeekendBitcoin. Today, I cut down to only just one*, WeekendBitcoin. Even so, I visit WeekendBitcoin when I am free only. Sometime, someday, I just forgot about faucet.

* I own a faucet but I dont use my own faucet. Which owner will use his or her own faucet?

How much are you making off this one faucet?  Most of the time forgetting about all of them is the best anwser.

Most pay in cents per hour which is not good at all.  And jackpots some advertise you will find very very few who ever win near them.   So I would do something else with time in most cases.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
October 26, 2015, 10:35:31 PM

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037
BTC price road to $80k
October 26, 2015, 05:08:16 PM
Solving captcha in faucets is one of wasting time . I can suggest to you is to join in signiture campaign or renting your signiture to earn fast than in doing captcha every day... then i can suggest it too captcha data entry workby letyouearn.
Or if you have a special related online you can offer your skill here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.120

Good luck and have a nice day
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
October 26, 2015, 01:04:10 PM
i dont use any faucets as i dont need small amounts of bitcoins
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
October 26, 2015, 12:48:22 PM
Do not use it to get a steady income... rather use it as a fun experiment... I have explained it in detail here --> http://www.bitbiz.io/threads/the-value-of-a-faucet-referral-network.689/#post-5760

There are people who followed my advice and through some hard work, are making some extra Satoshi's per week doing nothing at all through their referral network.  Grin

I donate almost all my Satoshi's received from faucets to charity... My angle to this.. Pay it forward. I dump some on lottery and the rest on charities ... And it's still fun.  Grin

If you use faucets paying to Xapo, you can accumulate enough Satoshi's to pay for all your transaction fees...  Grin
Activity: 406
October 26, 2015, 12:02:20 PM
faucets nowadays are not useful at all and i wouldnt use it because of low profit
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 26, 2015, 10:52:05 AM
legendary
Activity: 1218
October 26, 2015, 10:43:58 AM

Faucet only for beginner in bitcoin. But in other side, faucet also can earn you some income by gaining traffic through your ads.
So better you build a faucet rather than visit the faucet ( visit , captcha , earn => such a wasting your time )
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
October 26, 2015, 10:43:24 AM
What can you do with dust? You can move it around a bit but only above a certain amount and the fees will eat much of it anyway.

What is dust for you?
if you use xapo you have never dust
if you use faucetbox you have no dust if you want no dust.
if you get from winspiral's system you have over 10000 satoshi

Then please do not talk about specific dust to beginners.
Avoid dust,but it is not the worst that can happen you.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
October 26, 2015, 10:36:08 AM
What can you do with dust? You can move it around a bit but only above a certain amount and the fees will eat much of it anyway.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
October 26, 2015, 10:33:52 AM
well if you are new to bitcoins you can use some faucets to get some dust though im not sure if its worth your time doing it
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
October 26, 2015, 08:48:28 AM
Pointless, pointless with a side order of pointless.

If you want coins and money is tight just sell some shite on Ebay and use the money to buy some. You'll get more than weeks of wasting your life in faucets.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
October 26, 2015, 05:24:12 AM
Dont spend too much time on faucet. You said you are a long time faucet user and you should probably heard of FreeBitco.in and Bitcoin Aliens right? I use both of them from time to time and my favorite one would be (beside my own) WeekendBitcoin from Bitcoin Aliens team. Weekend Bitcoin payout is extremely high. I would like to suggest you to also look into my faucet, http://bitrevenues.com/. It is a unique faucet that share it revenue transparently. BitRevenues will be doing the first draw and giving out 0.05 BTC to it users next week. So dont miss your chance to win 0.01 BTC.
Activity: 292
October 26, 2015, 03:42:41 AM
To be honest, the only people making good money with faucets are the faucet owners and faucet rotator operators. I've heard that owners get some good ad revenue, and faucet rotators obviously get money since they don't invest any money into their rotators. They're really just taking advantage of the peeps who enjoy wasting their time.
Faucets have some low profit margins AFAIK. A friend of mine ran a faucet for a few months. He said that he was unable to keep the faucet running since so many people were visiting that their ad revenue just wasn't enough to keep the faucet going.

No matter how many visitors you have in your faucet site if no one is clicking ads you will never generate any revenue because page impressions doesn't count.

Doesn't that depend on the type of ads? I don't know if a faucet can get ads that count page impressions, but maybe if the site had more than just the faucet, like a blog or something like that, it could be accepted. Has anyone tried that?
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
October 26, 2015, 03:34:05 AM
the best one are those that give you 5k-10k satoshi per hours, there are a few of those, but they require to resolve captcha every 5-10 mins  abit tedious

if you cna build  abot for those, that use 2captcha it would be ideal, it should be profitable with 1k satoshi per hour faucets, not anything less
Pages:
Jump to: