Pages:
Author

Topic: Faucets - page 4. (Read 4558 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
October 26, 2015, 03:02:24 AM
I've tried to gain substantial amounts of BTC from endless faucets but havent had any luck thus far...are they're any good ones out there to make a fast come up or is it all pointless?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, Im new!
Faucets is just wasting your time buddy. Your earning is very low, and you have to spend more energy and time. So is wasting your time.

But if you can have many referral it's a different story.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
October 26, 2015, 01:58:16 AM
To be honest, the only people making good money with faucets are the faucet owners and faucet rotator operators. I've heard that owners get some good ad revenue, and faucet rotators obviously get money since they don't invest any money into their rotators. They're really just taking advantage of the peeps who enjoy wasting their time.
Faucets have some low profit margins AFAIK. A friend of mine ran a faucet for a few months. He said that he was unable to keep the faucet running since so many people were visiting that their ad revenue just wasn't enough to keep the faucet going.

No matter how many visitors you have in your faucet site if no one is clicking ads you will never generate any revenue because page impressions doesn't count.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 25, 2015, 09:55:08 PM
To be honest, the only people making good money with faucets are the faucet owners and faucet rotator operators. I've heard that owners get some good ad revenue, and faucet rotators obviously get money since they don't invest any money into their rotators. They're really just taking advantage of the peeps who enjoy wasting their time.
Faucets have some low profit margins AFAIK. A friend of mine ran a faucet for a few months. He said that he was unable to keep the faucet running since so many people were visiting that their ad revenue just wasn't enough to keep the faucet going.
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049
October 25, 2015, 09:35:10 PM
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
October 25, 2015, 07:36:12 PM
I've tried to gain substantial amounts of BTC from endless faucets but havent had any luck thus far...are they're any good ones out there to make a fast come up or is it all pointless?

Hi there! Welcome to the forum. So here is where a bunch of faucets are listed > Micro Earnings board
Newbies though faucet would really be profitable but for all the veterans here, faucet is just a waste of time. If you think that you do get a lot from it tho, then maybe it's not at all.
Btw, as a newbie I also encourage you to sell your skills and get paid with bitcoins. There are tons of way youcan earn a bunch of coins. Just try to browse through the forum. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
October 25, 2015, 07:27:51 PM
It's all pointless. You will waste a ton of time on faucets and earn almost nothing.
exactly, better buy bitcoin for 1$... 10$... it will be much more reasonable than wasting time with faucets
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
October 25, 2015, 06:59:09 PM
It's all pointless. You will waste a ton of time on faucets and earn almost nothing.

+1
You will waste a ton of time on faucets and earn almost nothing.
Try ponzi's then:
You will waste a kilo of time and lose something.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 25, 2015, 06:54:43 PM
Faucets is a waste of time. You'll get only $1 for solving few hundreds of captchas on faucets, which would take some hours to do it.
However if you wait and join signature campaigns, you'll get a lot more (but you'll need to wait months for your account to level up). I'm earning 100000 satoshis for making a post now.
Edit: Just found that you have negative trust... You may join the yobit campaign when you reached Jr. Member, however they pay much less.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
October 25, 2015, 06:30:39 PM
The post above has already explained and gave you a right answer. I would just like to add that faucets are not meant for earning. They are meant to be here so that new people can get themselves familiar with Bitcoin and sending Bitcoin transactions.

So an ordinary user can't gain much from faucets. But you will lose a ton of time.
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
October 25, 2015, 06:18:47 PM
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
October 25, 2015, 06:08:56 PM

Pages:
Jump to: