Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Exchanges? - page 2. (Read 4746 times)

copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 07:25:12 PM
minhas exchange são descentralizadas pois tenho minhas moedas na minha mão na minha responsabilidade Tipo forkdelta, bluedex, etherdelta, idex
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
July 12, 2018, 07:16:11 PM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley

Right now,  i am more confident and really trust when it comes to exchange site is none other than binance.  Binance is the best for me and there are so many coins that can be trade here.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 07:11:26 PM

I like to use kucoin because it was highly trusted by most of the professional traders today and most of the investors in the market did not get any problem in this exchanger for a very long time.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
July 12, 2018, 07:04:01 PM
The majority of people in here are still preferable to use centralized exchange site rather than decentralized exchange site and that's why the hacker will be so easy to exploit the vulnerability of centralized exchange site.
Come on man you should change your mind about the decentralized exchange site. It's more secure rather than centralized thing.
Activity: 57
July 12, 2018, 07:02:03 PM
I like some centralized exchanges like Binance, OKEX, kucoin  etc but i believe that Binance is the biggest so war and the place where the pumps happen. I also like its app and its easy to be used..
Activity: 182
July 12, 2018, 06:57:26 PM
I prefer some centralized exchanges like Binance, OKEX, BitBox e.t.c. However, i am getting pissed off with all their charges; hence i seem to be lately titling towards the decentralized exchanges like IDEX, DDEX. Although, some other exchanges are upcoming and it looks like they have got something exciting to offer, i will be on the look out for them when they launch.
Activity: 336
Merit: 21
July 12, 2018, 06:55:07 PM
I love the exchanger, where the sale price is higher and more profitable for me Grin Cheesy
Activity: 108
July 12, 2018, 06:52:01 PM
I am a bounty hunter I often use idex market because it is easy to sell tokens that I received from bounty
Idex is a decentralized exchange and do you found it easy to sell your tokens there? Is the price of token don't dropped on the Idex exchange?
Activity: 108
July 12, 2018, 06:48:23 PM
Right now i really like Bilaxy. Very ambitious exchange in my opinion. They are not on CoinMarketCap for now, but they list many new coins and have very decent volume.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
July 12, 2018, 06:43:55 PM
I really liked kucoin during the main bull run, unfortunately there is no volume on it nowadays, I’m hoping there will be once the market picks up again
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
July 12, 2018, 06:40:39 PM
I like Poloniex. It reminds me of the good old times when our coins would pump when Poloniex listed them. But today Binance seems to have the best customer service.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
July 12, 2018, 06:35:56 PM
The first exchange i cherish most when it comes to coin listing, is Binance, then others like Kucoin. Okex, HitBTC, Poloniex and the host of others. Exhanges differ in their abilities.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
July 12, 2018, 05:05:52 PM
Personally I can’t say that I have favorite exchanges. But I consider many of them good in a way. And before starting to use an exchange I’m paying attention at the following points:

Security. The majority of cryptocurrency exchanges have very strict regulations, so verifying process may take a lot of time. But I think it's the core of good security.

Reputation. If the company exist in the market comparably long and have good ratings, it gives some kind of certainty that this particular exchange is worthy of attention as well as trust.

Paying methods. For me the possibility to buy bitcoin with credit card is significantly important.
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 04:48:41 PM

My experiences show that there is no any Favorite Exchange for long term, some of exchanges are good only for 1 year and some of them good for 2 years, but I advise you do not trust any exchanges and only use them when you want to change your coin. and not for holding of your coins as wallet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
July 12, 2018, 04:29:45 PM
Local exchanges probably the best exchanges you could find, because you can directly talk to the support if you have anything to ask without any limit for arranging the word (like grammar or vocabulary) I don't check exchanges out there often beside of my local ones
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 04:29:03 PM
I think it's impossible always use only one favority exchange. First of all I find coin on Coinmarketcap and see where this coin trades. But I like 3 Exchanges most of all. It's Binance, HitBtc and OkeX.
Activity: 170
Merit: 2
July 12, 2018, 04:25:00 PM
My favorite exchange is Binance. I like a lot of trading pairs, quick input/output of funds, small commissions for transactions, withdrawal of 2 BTC without verification. I also want to learn margin trading on the Bitmex exchange.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
July 12, 2018, 04:11:18 PM

My favorite exchange is Binance. I don’t think that this service is number one in terms of usability and security. But I like the policy provided by exchange’s administration in addition to new just appeared coins.
Activity: 185
July 12, 2018, 03:58:56 PM
I would choose trade.io
The first 30 days of trading is totally free of transaction fee.
And following that market takers will be charged 0.1% per transaction. Market Makers will be free of charge for at least the first 6 months.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 03:52:01 PM
I think a good exchanger is Bittrex, Binance or Hitbtc! And I'm sure tokens or coins that will list there are certainly good and can develop for rising Roll Eyes.
Pages:
Jump to: