Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Exchanges? - page 5. (Read 4746 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 06:37:24 AM
There are many good exchanges but Bittrex and Binnance are my favorite exchanges because both the exchanges having good trading volume, good interface, good customer support, fast deposit and withdrawals.
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 06:28:30 AM
My favorite Exchanges:-

Binance
Kucoin
cryptopia

Choose one which is comfortable for you.
those are also my favorite crypto exchange, but i usually use cryptopia.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 06:26:26 AM
join the kucoin exchange, here are some features of kucoin exchange:
- Customer service 24/7, either from website, wechat, telegram, twitter, facebook, etc ..
- Free deposit fee for any cryptocurrency
- Fast deposit and withdrawal process
- KuCoin supports trading for many types of cryptocurrency
- Design a neat and attractive trading platform, can use the indicators in TradingView.
- There is a monthly sweepstakes program and various other interesting programs for members
- For security issues, Kucoin uses a bank-grade encryption system, as well as security and their systems are already using industry protocol standards
Activity: 44
July 10, 2018, 06:22:25 AM
I usually use binance. It may be due to habits, and it is not intended to move to another place. If there are other better places lately, I would think about moving the transaction location. And now I'm loyal to binance.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
July 10, 2018, 06:15:51 AM
The best exchange is the one on which you are most comfortable to trade (small commission, good trading volume, convenient interface)
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
July 10, 2018, 06:14:07 AM
My favorite Exchanges:-

Binance
Kucoin
cryptopia

Choose one which is comfortable for you.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 06:07:30 AM
My favorite exchange idex. All erc 20 tokens listining directly. Other favorite exchange binance all big coin listining there. But usually I use idex because all tokens or coins listining directly.
But IDEX list almost every useless coin and when coin reach IDEX it means that value of coin is rapidly dropping. Almost every bounty hunter doesnt wait for another exchange and selling everything here Sad.
Activity: 434
Merit: 116
July 10, 2018, 06:06:17 AM
At the moment I'm trading on the Kucoin exchange. It is a young exchange with good volumes, which is developing very quickly. Almost every day they announce new updates and protection against fraud.
Activity: 54
July 10, 2018, 06:04:14 AM
i follow many crypto market ..
and the ones I follow are indodax, kucoin, btcalpha, mercatox, etherdelta and forkdelta.
maybe it can all be a recommendation for you too.
Activity: 182
July 10, 2018, 06:00:54 AM
I would choose a big exchange like Binance and Okex.
Bittrex is always my favorite exchange because the community is large and the withdrawal fee is low
Activity: 66
July 10, 2018, 05:59:29 AM
My favorite exchanges is binance because the platform It even introduced its own usd like coin coin called true usd. It only lists very legit altcoins. It solves customer problems very easily
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
July 10, 2018, 05:55:17 AM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley

With me, I am going to be very happy when any coins that I have is listed on which exchanges, and it will be better if it is listed in the biggest exchanges such as Binance, Huobi or Coinbase ( very little coins are listed here)
Activity: 70
July 10, 2018, 05:40:04 AM
Local exchanges probably the best exchanges you could find, because you can directly talk to the support if you have anything to ask without any limit for arranging the word (like grammar or vocabulary) I don't check exchanges out there often beside of my local ones
Activity: 105
July 10, 2018, 05:37:26 AM
I certainly use the Binance and Fork.Delta exchanges now and it seems to me that these exchanges are the most relevant today.
Activity: 80
July 10, 2018, 05:24:43 AM
I personally like kucoin, it lists the most new coins with quality projects
Activity: 48
The World’s First Blockchain Core
July 09, 2018, 10:16:48 PM
Decentralized exchanges are the most I like rather than centralized exchanges. DAPS have a very good system and never heard that got hacked like the others that experience a hack once in a while.
Activity: 350
July 09, 2018, 10:12:25 PM
everyone has favorite replacements and for me my favorite is the decentralized exchange, and they are now a lot, because they have their own place in every exchanger. because they are not built and do not have many trades values, so it's always hard to sell the coins you hold! this is my hope of becoming a future decentralized exchange and it will be a popular one! If my coin happen to be put into a good exchange, this is my coin in exchange for a huge amount and it is in my pocket, in the purse of placing my coins.!
Activity: 40
July 09, 2018, 09:59:51 PM
My favorite exchanges are Livecoin, Bittrex, HitBTC, Bitstamp... because there are a lot of them, but they are  developed and there is enough volume of trades. I very like Bitstamp because It's have enough volume of trades and big.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 09:45:37 PM
I am still comfortable with the usual binance, huobi, and gate
although now it seems like new exchange emerges like fcoin and bigone https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges

for decentralized, i like Radar Relay
Activity: 1610
July 09, 2018, 09:28:18 PM
I have a lot of favorite exchange like binance, OKEx, bittrex, forkdelta, etherdelta, etc. I think trading in many exchanges is very profitable and I also i like to trade in exchanger that have a lot of volume.
Pages:
Jump to: