Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Exchanges? - page 7. (Read 4746 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
July 09, 2018, 03:06:13 PM
Bittrex and Binance are my favorite exchanges for transaction and trade. They have a good customer support system and a professional user interface.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 03:03:56 PM
Many exchanges I tried and centralized and decentralized, but in the end I chose two binance.com and bittrex.com. And I really liked the other decentralized exchanges, and one more exchange is upcoming its altocin.io
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
July 09, 2018, 03:00:53 PM
I personally like decentralized exchanges like ForkDelta, TokenStore, etc.
But unfourtenately only erc-20 tokens are listed there, that is why I also use CEX, HitBTC, BInance.
Activity: 93
July 09, 2018, 02:52:21 PM
Often the most popular exchanges are crypto-currencies and are the most reliable, I like binance and bittrex. But all the same it is not necessary to keep a lot of money on stock exchanges
Activity: 378
July 09, 2018, 02:51:34 PM
Its mostly depends on transaction rate and speed. So in many of them I mostly like ForkDelta because its same as like Etherdelta bit it really better wort it than Etherdelta.
Activity: 602
July 09, 2018, 02:44:01 PM
Yes, the project is very good,but now everything is in the zone of the abyss,and when the growth begins and everything begins to grow, only then I think there will be a good growth of all projects,and there are a lot of cool and interesting projects, so I can say one thing,I myself expect that when there will be growth,
Activity: 238
July 09, 2018, 02:38:16 PM
Many exchange has been lunch which is trading in different coin together with an immediate response of selling and buying process, i really prefer Idex exchange platform market, is a straight forward exchange.
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
July 09, 2018, 02:38:00 PM
Binance and cobinhood .I love these two exchanges. I love to trade on these platform. Binance have sister the maximum volume of each coin. I also get preferably good returns from this.
Activity: 210
July 09, 2018, 02:35:19 PM
For now, my favorite exchanges is IDEX. because most of my coin get listed there. And it was easy to access and to withdraw.
Even IDEX was not in top 10 exchanges now. Most of project trust to it to list their token. So I believe that IDEX will grow even more.
Activity: 137
July 09, 2018, 02:32:51 PM
My favorite exchange is binance as you know it's the fastest growing exchange and it have its own currency binance coin (bnb) which was created to attract initial funding through ICO. I like it's ui and most important it has app for Android which most exchange have not thats why I like binance.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
July 09, 2018, 02:27:38 PM
Usually there is no choice, but if I chose I would choose kucoin and bitfinex. These exchanges always have good volumes.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
July 09, 2018, 02:25:29 PM
For a good functional, I can only identify the following Exchange: Bitfinex, Bitrex and Binance. But Binans has the most profitable commission.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 02:22:35 PM
I like Poloniex because I started off there, but lately it has not been the best in the world. Hard to argue with Binance not being #1 and I also like Kucoin quite a bit. Cryptopia wasn't bad last year, but they really have not had their stuff together this year. Wink
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 02:18:56 PM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley
I prefer using Forkdelta the most used decentralized exchanger to selling all the tokens that I got from the bounty that I participated.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
July 09, 2018, 01:46:38 PM
if the exchange of each person must have their own favorite, and if the exchange that I favor is, Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, and Hitbtc, I prefer to trade there, because many coins inside there has a high volume and the movement of coins inside also very fast, so I like to I can trade there.
Activity: 380
July 09, 2018, 01:33:40 PM
I love hitbtc and binance. Binance is one of the best stock exchanges because they value customer service very much. So this is the most precious stock market right now.
The coins are very good for investing Smiley
Activity: 98
July 09, 2018, 01:29:46 PM
Binance
https://www.binance.com
-the fastest growing Chinese stock exchange with its own BNB crypto currency, which was created to attract initial funding through ICO
-the platform supports the most popular crypto-currencies and makes it possible to have a purse for each of them
-it is important to note the high performance: the exchange processes up to 1.4 million orders per second
Activity: 105
July 09, 2018, 01:29:06 PM
Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kucoin, Kraken are my list of some favorite exchanges, which I trade and buy crypto coins.
Activity: 242
Merit: 13
July 09, 2018, 01:28:41 PM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley
My first choice is Binance and I will be prefer to see coin listed on Binance, Because It have more volume of trades, and also have good safety features and good customer support system.
But I believe that there should not be a favorite exchange, but you need to use different exchanges depending on the tasks.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 01:26:57 PM
Of courses it is binance as it is currently the best exchange, almost all coin that get listed on binance has its price increased several times. It is a large trading platform with a large number of users, high liquidity value and user interface is also very simple and easy, everything is fine so far.
Pages:
Jump to: