Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Exchanges? - page 36. (Read 4746 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 06:33:49 AM
I love the Binance trading platform, it is a large trading platform with a large number of users, high liquidity value and user interface is also very simple and easy, everything is fine so far.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
May 31, 2018, 01:00:19 AM
I own a very favorable buying and selling in merchatox.di there crowded market and also a lot of activity. and also more tokens that have been launching there.Mayow I still idolize merchatox market because of the little cost for widrawt and the transaction is so easy
Activity: 21
May 31, 2018, 12:52:58 AM
I like the Binance trading platform, it is a large trading platform with a large number of users, high liquidity value and user interface is also very simple and easy, everything is fine so far.
Activity: 94
Merit: 7
May 30, 2018, 10:22:36 AM
I want to see my favorite altcoins to list in my favorite exchanges with large volume. Like Binance, Bittrex and Poloniex this are my favorite altcoins exchange. I know there are more exchanges that will come. Let's wait on how it will go through.
Activity: 121
May 30, 2018, 08:56:50 AM
I suppose that most of the exchanges easy to use, but the most perfect designed and easy to trade is binance. It is the most reliable, quickly processed transactions and a very user friendly interface, based on my experience and I always feek comfortable when using it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 05:16:29 AM
Before I was using Poloniex but now they have blocked all unverified accounts so I am trading now on Binance, it is a very good exchange with friendly interface,high volumes  and low fees.
Activity: 105
May 30, 2018, 05:09:54 AM
When I am new in cryptocurrency, I want to use Poloniex as my first exchange ever. Newbies can easily handle Poloniex exchange. When I discover about the Kucoin because I got some airdrops in campaign and they listed in Kucoin the token, I tried to use Kucoin. And after I sold my airdrops in Kucoin, I found out that Kucoin is a friendly exchange and easily to use. There are also lot of tokens found in Kucoin. Kucoin is my favourite exchange right now.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
May 30, 2018, 05:08:56 AM
I personally love binance. Also have good experience with Hitbtc and as decentralized exchange I like forkdelta.
Idex is also good, but no so Wink
Activity: 85
May 30, 2018, 04:50:58 AM
Poloniex froze my account with my bitcoins, trying to figure out what is going on, support for 3 days is silent ... The future is unequivocally behind decentralized exchanges ... Well, there's a Binance... I'm trying to rehabilitate myself there. Take care of your bitcoins guys, centralized exchanges clamp ordinary people on the money... Huh

Very sorry to hear that! Thank you for sharing. Hoping you get access to your funds ASAP.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
May 29, 2018, 07:26:55 PM
Poloniex froze my account with my bitcoins, trying to figure out what is going on, support for 3 days is silent ... The future is unequivocally behind decentralized exchanges ... Well, there's a Binance... I'm trying to rehabilitate myself there. Take care of your bitcoins guys, centralized exchanges clamp ordinary people on the money... Huh
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 07:25:10 PM
for myself Hitbtc became an option to exchange in this market because Hitbtc has a large volume and a lot of good coin in Hitbtc market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 29, 2018, 06:52:36 PM
My favorite exchange in recent times has been Binance. The exchange is easy to get around and trade. I used to be a big time fan of bittrex but it all changed after their servers and wallets became unavailable for most of the times. Not to mention they have a very annoying ip change system. My ISP has only dynamic ips that changes every time. It's a pain in the ass to get on bittrex most of the time.
Activity: 308
May 29, 2018, 06:48:55 PM
Despite the fact that there are numerous exchanges in circulation, I personally prefer those few with multiple strings of security to secure the coins of users. E.g, Binance and Bittrex to me are the best for now.
I also regularly use Binance in my transactions. At present there are some EXCHANGE are growing quite well and attracting many investors as Houbi also have very good investment strategies in this market. Choose reputable exchanges to protect your assets in this market.
Activity: 132
May 29, 2018, 06:47:11 PM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley
These Exchanges are my most favorite:-

Binance
Kraken
Coinbase

Because it's the safe place and it's the user-friendly & the good team developers.
Activity: 532
May 29, 2018, 06:43:30 PM
There are lots of exchange but I prefer a decentralized exchange for trading. But one of my favorite exchange is forkdelta. There are lot of tools and benefit you gain from this exchange.
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
May 29, 2018, 06:38:11 PM
Despite the fact that there are numerous exchanges in circulation, I personally prefer those few with multiple strings of security to secure the coins of users. E.g, Binance and Bittrex to me are the best for now.

If the Binance and Bittrex markets are currently the best option for token project list but usually many projects do not use these two markets because they are limited in cost or system, if I am more comfortable using Hitbtc for now, the best binannce fixed market has become my favorite.
Activity: 140
May 29, 2018, 06:24:25 PM
Activity: 182
May 29, 2018, 06:13:48 PM
Actually I am a little confused in choosing the exchange, because it is too banyka and still many unknown. but some have suggested me to use HitBTC. but it all depends on the coins we can sell or trade where ...
Activity: 156
we're Radio, online!
May 29, 2018, 06:04:58 PM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley
talking about the exchanger I prefer a light website when we use it like cobinhood. cobinhhod is one of the most popular exchangers and many people are trading there. maybe you want to try one of these exchangers.
Activity: 101
May 29, 2018, 12:31:47 PM
For me, it's Binance, a very popular exchange across the globe. One benefit with Binance is how quickly they support forked coins. If you hold Bitcoin on the exchange then pretty much as soon as a fork happens you will have that same number or equivelent number of coins from the fork in your wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: