Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Exchanges? - page 37. (Read 4746 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 12:25:26 PM
One of my favourite exchanges is Kraken. It is a San Francisco-based exchange that sees the highest volume among European traders. It boasts some perhaps one of the most complete set of perks with fiat support, a few altcoins, and margin trading.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 29, 2018, 12:15:04 PM
as of now i am only using few exchanges but most of them are highly recommended and reliable, such as KUCOIN, Coinex, Bitfinex, Bittrex and Coinbase. Those are really good exchanges with good record and highly secured. Since Most of exchanges right now are being highjacked and being flagdown due to redflags and violations. Most of the past good exchanges such as Poloniex and Binance are being reprimanded because of complaints and tax issues so we better choose a good exchange or trading platform to trade.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
May 29, 2018, 12:11:59 PM
My favorite exchange is BINANACE, because binance is a huge crypto market. They have a large number of members making it very easy to transact both selling and buying tokens in binance
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 12:10:45 PM
I really like the Binance exchange. Here if all coins always added to this exchange I would be very glad. A lot of exchanges that I do not like and are not convenient. I advise everyone to exchange Binance .
Activity: 150
May 29, 2018, 12:10:14 PM
Bittrex is my favorite exchange, although I don't really like their the new design. Also Kucoin pretty good exchange.
Activity: 186
May 29, 2018, 12:09:44 PM
My favourite exchange is Binance, its very secure very fast and most lovely thing is that it have ios and android application.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 12:09:09 PM
My favourite exchange is idex.  Idex give you a glimpse of what future holds for cryptocurrency exchange and trading. Decentralized exchange is far better than any centralized exchange there is.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 12:07:12 PM
Binance is my favorite because it is very fast in transactions and there are a lot of coin with good volume. In a competitive space, Binance's cost structure is getting more sophisticated. A flat rate of 0.1% is very attractive to any trader who does not require fiat liquidation. some other exchange charges above 0.2%.
Activity: 644
May 29, 2018, 12:06:34 PM
My most favorite exchange for bitcoin and some other altcoins is Bitstamp for this reason: Bitstamp is the oldest Bitcoin exchange today.
Bitstamp, founded in 2011, was able to survive most of the hard times when Bitcoin did not recognize anyone yet without having to cancel it and that is proof of Bitstamp's stability.
I would also like to mention Poloniex, due to a small pay-out fee.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
May 29, 2018, 11:57:44 AM
My favorite exchanges are binnance and coins.ph. Because their service is good for their users, it's easy to use and it's safe to use because of their security. Besides that I like it because sometimes he never disappointed me.
Activity: 114
May 29, 2018, 11:45:14 AM
I like Poloniex, one of the most popular exchanges worldwide. Poloniex is a solid and reputable choice for traders looking for a decent selection of altcoins. A major advantage of Poloniex is the ability to trade on margin, giving seasoned traders the option to short coins.
Activity: 100
May 29, 2018, 11:33:49 AM
My favourite exchange is Coinbase, one of the most reputable and well-known platforms. It supports 32 countries spanning from North America, through much of Europe, the UK, and Australia. Coinbase is very beginner friendly and often the choice for traditional investors looking to just get their hands on some Bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
May 29, 2018, 08:36:33 AM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley
Changer allows you to exchange more than 15 crypto-currencies, among which is bitcoin, ether.
But the output in Fiat is limited to three options: Perfect Money, Payeer and AdvCash.
To make the exchange you will need to choose a cryptonomete and withdraw money.
For example, we will exchange Bitcoin for Payeer. Specify the amount of crypto currency, Payeer account and e-mail box.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
May 29, 2018, 06:57:38 AM
I prefer decentralized exchanges. There are a lot of them in the market of crypto-currencies. For me, the speed, safe, and volume of trading is important. Unfortunately, the process of listing on the exchange is not perfect, so there are so many good coins coming out on bad exchanges where there are almost no trades, which badly affects the price of the token, even if the market itself is not quite predictable.
Activity: 420
May 29, 2018, 06:21:47 AM
probably in Etherdelta and binance. if in Etherdelta I am very familiar. because the first time I sold my coins in Etherdelta.
Activity: 229
May 29, 2018, 06:19:43 AM
I  like Kucoin and Binance. They are also quite picky when it comes to selecting coins that they list, which is good because they attract more serious traders. They are quite respectable in the industry and have more protection against hackers and stuff.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 29, 2018, 06:19:00 AM
My favorite exchange is poloniex and cryptopia because both are so fast if withdraw some coin,also have a good volume trading
Activity: 131
May 29, 2018, 06:14:13 AM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley

There are many exchanges for trading, but my personal favorite is Kucoin, Binance. Because it is here and is highly trusted by many traders in terms of security.
Activity: 420
May 29, 2018, 06:08:21 AM
Bancor, Idex. Bittrex,Binance- is regarding adding coins and trade.Of course you need to store coins on cold or hardware wallets.On exchanges dangerous to store, can become a Scam.
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
May 29, 2018, 06:07:56 AM
My favorite exchanges are, Poloniex, Bittrex, Binance and Cryptopia.
Pages:
Jump to: