Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Exchanges? - page 59. (Read 4746 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 05:01:49 AM
My favorite is cryptopia. Easy to navigate and there's a lot of shitcoins in there. I also like binance but I don't know I'm not comfortable in trading in binance I find them hard to navigate.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 29, 2018, 04:55:49 AM
Binance, of course.
Because most tokens are on the list on the list on binance, prices will rise sharply.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 04:41:49 AM
The exchange site is very important for the people who invest in the exchange of crypto currency. Good exchange site commission is low and security level should be high. my preference is binance.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
April 29, 2018, 04:40:05 AM
for the small ICO token that i got from bounty campaign and doesnt really have a good prospect in the future, ill prefer etherdelta or forkdelta to fast selling. but if the ICO token is really good, i hope they are listed in the bittrex, kucoin and binance. for the biggest crypto like Bitcoin and any other big alt coin like ETH i prefer to use binance and bittrex. for the conclusion i really like Bittrex at the moment, the withdraw and deposit time is fast enough better that the other, the website design is eye catching.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 03:11:44 PM
what about good fiat exchanges?
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
April 28, 2018, 03:09:54 PM
There are many exchanges out there as there are many users in the cryptospace. I personally like Binance, Kucoin and Bittrex. I sometimes use HitBTC and some other exchanges as well.
Activity: 85
April 28, 2018, 03:05:07 PM
My favorite exchanges are exchanges that do not require user verification. Because only such exchanges are part of the idea of cryptocurrencies . All the others adjust to the jurisdiction of the country of residence.

Thank you for your comment, what would be your favorite among the ones who does not require user verification? Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
April 28, 2018, 02:03:22 PM
I like KuCoin most of all. Many new coins, convenience in work. Of course, the volume of trading is less than that of Binance, but the simplicity in the work compensates for this. I also want to note the decentralized exchange ForkDelta. Trading volumes are small, but a large selection of coins.
Activity: 210
April 28, 2018, 01:53:52 PM
My favorite exchanges are exchanges that do not require user verification. Because only such exchanges are part of the idea of cryptocurrencies . All the others adjust to the jurisdiction of the country of residence.
Activity: 101
April 28, 2018, 01:38:03 PM
Cryptocurrency exchanges are charging up to $1 million to list initial coin offerings on their platforms, according to multiple industry sources. Around half a dozen market participants, from investors to CEOs of companies with their own coins, told Business Insider that some exchanges are charging anywhere between $50,000 to $1 million to get their tokens listed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
April 28, 2018, 01:19:40 PM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley
MY Favorite is Kucoin & Binance . Cux it's had a nice project and white paper. I believe in these Exchanges it's will be going to the moon in the future.
Agree with you) Binance is a very good exchange because they allow everybody to register and start trading without any KYC ot proof your identity.
Activity: 128
April 28, 2018, 01:11:09 PM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley
MY Favorite is Kucoin & Binance . Cux it's had a nice project and white paper. I believe in these Exchanges it's will be going to the moon in the future.
Activity: 57
April 28, 2018, 12:59:20 PM
My favorite is binance. Others are houbi, kucoin, and okex.
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
April 28, 2018, 12:52:56 PM
Some of the exchanges are in the crypto market. But I suggest the Binance exchange. It is rapidly growing exchange.It is being a centralized exchange.It also provide a good discount to the day traders.
Activity: 126
April 28, 2018, 07:51:32 AM
I personally like kucoin, it lists the most new coins with quality projects so its easy for me to pick the right one's there, plus phone apps make it easier for us to trade on the go.
I'm using kucoin exchange, and I think you're absolutely right about it. I think the exchange of kucoin will be suitable for new users, easy to use anywhere
Activity: 181
Merit: 4
April 28, 2018, 07:49:34 AM
If we are talking about favorite exchanges I have no idea yet since this is my first time here in cryptocurrency world. However people mostly said binance is one of the great exchanges at this time. And as far a I hear Binance is so popular and it is always being used my traders. But I always searching for a good exchanges and I would like to try Bittrex, Poloniex, Cryptopia, and Kucoin to find which is the better one to use.
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
April 28, 2018, 07:47:48 AM
My favorite is Kucoin and Huobi.pro. I like them the most, as never had problems with them at all. Coinbase is good as well, but they still don't have erc-20.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 07:46:23 AM
My favorite exchanger is indodax
besides that I also often trading in binance, bittrex and poliniex
you can follow me
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
April 28, 2018, 07:23:48 AM
It’s good to take into consideration many factors (location, fees, currency, etc.) and look at them when you try to pick a good exchange. In my opinion, if you are concerned about liquidity and security, it is better to choose big well-known exchanges such as  Poloniex, Bitfinex, Kraken, etc.
Activity: 85
April 28, 2018, 04:49:53 AM
I always like my coins to be listed on centralized exchange particularly Binance, this exchange help coin to reach it destination earlier and give a very high volume.. Unlike many other exchanges Binance has beginners friendliness.

Thank you for your comments! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: