Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Exchanges? - page 61. (Read 4746 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 02:17:15 PM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley
Kucoin, HitBTC & IDEX are the my best Exchanges. Cox it is a cold and hot wallets, which increases the safety of the tokens/coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 27, 2018, 02:13:17 PM
the best and safe exchange for me is quoine and qryptos since storage is organized on cold wallets and the withdrawal occurs manually, very convenient and rapidly developing already many currencies already on it
Activity: 58
April 27, 2018, 02:01:54 PM
Have a sneak peek of how the beta platform will look like. The official trade.io Exchange(BETA) Walk through video is out! Check the link below!
Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LAcW7qjCPU
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
April 27, 2018, 01:56:15 PM
My favorite stock exchange is HitBTC. It is convenient, understandable, it is easy to switch between deposits and the exchange. But most importantly, there is a cold and hot wallets, which increases the safety of storing tokens.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
April 26, 2018, 08:19:50 PM
I personally like kucoin, it lists the most new coins with quality projects so its easy for me to pick the right one's there, plus phone apps make it easier for us to trade on the go.

Same with me, kucoin have more security in their web. There is many exchanger have biggest volume but my favorite is kucoin and after that binance. But huobi or bibox easy to use too
Activity: 178
April 26, 2018, 08:10:17 PM
binance exchange, because the volume of transactions there is quite good and occupy the first position as exchange number 1 with the highest transaction volume
HITBTC should not be a favorite exchange for any coin because of the fees they charge. Highest in the crypto market.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 26, 2018, 07:54:23 PM
talking about my favorite exchanges searching for the cheap and fast transaction fees that I like, but by far the newest tokens are the fastest registered only in etherdelta and forkdelta
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
April 26, 2018, 07:53:37 PM
Bittrex and binance are my options. But to be honest I prefer to exchange in bittrex because of a much higher level of security so I can get better confidence and trust. For me to trade in an exchange that has a good reputation is a necessity because then I can get comfort every day. I dare to invest much only on an exchange that has been tested security. Do not keep the money we have just because you want to get cheap service !!! .
Activity: 140
April 26, 2018, 07:50:44 PM
Here's an exchange I really like and have my eye on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
April 26, 2018, 07:48:47 PM
i want to see my crypto listed o bittrex and poloniex
because i believe with both exchange above
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 07:46:09 PM
I love the exchange places in IDEX, Forkdelta and Binance. At Binance the cost is cheap. In IDEX and Forkdelta peroses is not difficult. When I was newbie, I only knew that the exchange place was only etherdelta. Apparently there are many other exchange places.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 26, 2018, 07:45:26 PM
My Favorite Exchange:
1.Obviously my first prefer is Binance because more than billions of dollar in 24 hours volume and on the other hand this is highly trustworthy exchange.
2.KuCoin is my another recommendation if this exchange something slow but it's so much secure and reliable.
3.I am not fan of Bittrex but this is not bad exchange I think.There are lot peoples using this one.And daily trade voule is medium high.
4.Recently I use forkdelta but sometimes.One thing is problem I think because need import private key in this decentralized exchange.I am not agree take it positive.
Activity: 170
April 26, 2018, 07:35:13 PM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley
In ICO investment or bounty campaigns. I would like coins to be listed on popular exchanges like Bitfinex, Ethfinex, Bittrex, Binance, Bancor, Idex, Livecoin. These are the exchange services of prestige and are highly appreciated on the crypto community. Popularity will make it easy with the volume of investors and the large number of transactions.
Activity: 137
April 26, 2018, 07:22:24 PM
I love my coins to be listed on binance, kucoin, bittrex, hitbtc and coinbase.
Those exchanges in my own opinon are the best due to its high volume of trade, great customer support and high security of coins/tokens.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
April 26, 2018, 07:21:26 PM
I would love to see more decentralized exchanges. Being able to store alts there and trade them would be great. I know some decentralized platforms already exist, but they are not on par with the centralized ones. Anyhow, my favorite one is Binance at the moment. If I would have to chose a decentralized one, I would go with IDEX.
Activity: 364
April 26, 2018, 07:19:43 PM
My favorite exchange is binance and KuCoin, because I think the both exchange is very easy to use and secure.
Activity: 50
April 26, 2018, 07:12:36 PM
My favorite exchange is Binance, because Binance exchange is so easy and I think the price at Binance is quite high, compared to other exchanges
Activity: 406
April 26, 2018, 07:00:07 PM
I trust and like some exchanges like Bittrex, Kucoin, Binance and Qryptos. Besides these, I also have no objections regarding Poloniex, Kraken and Bitstamp
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
April 26, 2018, 06:56:41 PM
Binance is my favorite exchanges are Binance, Bittrex, Cryptopia.
I never had problems with this exchange.
Activity: 518
Merit: 13
April 26, 2018, 06:48:25 PM
I do not trust exchangeles anymore. all under the hood of hacking. And that scares me. I do not think I can trust anyone. what are we going to be.
Pages:
Jump to: