Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Exchanges? - page 56. (Read 4746 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 02:12:54 PM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley

I very much had liked exchange of https://bittrex.com/. one of the best that I ever traded. any delays, all quickly and without any complaints. I trade in almost all exchanges, but https://bittrex.com/was pleasant more, there everything is simple and clear.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 02:02:04 PM
I use both centralized and decentralized exchanges, my favorite ones are:

-IDEX: dex exchange, list all the new ICO tokens, easy to use (when its not down lol) but overall a lot of room to grow
-HUOBI: chinese exchange, very solid monile app (I trade from my phone), a lot of coins, plenty of contest and airdrops!
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 02:01:17 PM
I like the Binance trading platform, it is a large trading platform with a large number of users, high liquidity value and user interface is also very simple and easy, everything is fine so far.
Activity: 168
May 04, 2018, 01:57:55 PM
Theses Exchanges are mostly my favorite because it's given me a reliable and freedom:-

Coinbase
binance
Kucoin
Activity: 85
May 04, 2018, 01:53:59 PM
There are some exchange that I often use like bittrex, okex, kucoin and binance but binance becomes the favorite exchange because at the time of new coins listing in the average binance prices will immediately rise so I often buy new coins listings in binends in the hope that the coins will immediately rise

Thank you for your input! Smiley
Activity: 70
May 04, 2018, 09:05:22 AM
There are some exchange that I often use like bittrex, okex, kucoin and binance but binance becomes the favorite exchange because at the time of new coins listing in the average binance prices will immediately rise so I often buy new coins listings in binends in the hope that the coins will immediately rise
Activity: 85
May 03, 2018, 05:26:28 AM

I heard that Coinbase is good reliable exchange but I can not register on this service. That’s pity thing but in my country this service is unavailable so I need to find any alternative ways to keep and provide money.

Thank you for your comment! Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 04:33:59 PM

I heard that Coinbase is good reliable exchange but I can not register on this service. That’s pity thing but in my country this service is unavailable so I need to find any alternative ways to keep and provide money.
Activity: 210
May 02, 2018, 02:31:03 PM
I love both Kucoin and Bittrex, but I'd prefer for Kucoin listing since it's a lot easier than on Bittrex.

The coins and tokens that I have that got listed on Kucoin has given me massive profits like Telcoin and other newly listed tokens on that exchange and I'm quite happy on how almost everything on my portfolio has given me hefty returns thanks to Kucoin.

I also like bittrex since if a coin gets listed there, it's guaranteed to become big in the future.
Activity: 171
May 02, 2018, 01:09:20 PM
My favorite deals are bittrex and binance. Of course, I wish the token after ico could cooperate and accept the rules from these exchanges. Because I'm familiar with its features. Reputation and popularity with users and the large investor community. Certainly trade is always easier and safer.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 01:06:42 PM
if for convenience I choose Forkdelta and Kukoin.
but in fact all the good markets are my only problem that is often obtained is a matter of Volume and regulations that are difficult in transactions.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 02, 2018, 01:04:06 PM
Really I only love Binance right now, but I would love to see more exchanges like it. Two ICOs that have be excited for the future of exchanges is CryptalDash and Qurrex namely because they are two exchanges and I hope they can operate close to what Binance does.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
May 02, 2018, 01:01:15 PM
Binance - appeared only in 2017, but already managed to win high popularity among traders. Cryptopia is a very worthy stock exchange.
Activity: 78
May 02, 2018, 12:49:05 PM
I like most binance exchange, because binance is first position as exchange and the highest transaction it is a large trading platform with a large number of users. I like also Forkdelta, Kucoin, etherdelta, exchange because these are fast enough to process our transactions and smoothly.

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 02, 2018, 12:37:59 PM
I have two favorite trading sites binance and bittrex because it easy to navigate,I know that all of my crypto there is safe and for sure this trading sites are good for the beginners.
Activity: 111
May 02, 2018, 12:37:14 PM
Personally, for a ico to be able to collaborate with reputable exchange sites is the best thing. It is not Idex, because Idex is considered to have the potential to limit the development of the token later. Bitfinex or bittrex will be the best choice to maintain volume trading. As we know, for a crypto market, staying on a large and popular trading site with trading volume and market capitalization is a great and easy thing to do.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
May 02, 2018, 12:30:00 PM

My favorite exchange is IDEX,
i think IDEX is a very good exchange, because it's so easy to trade our altcoins / tokens in IDEX, and also the volume of altcoins (mine) is quite high in there.
The Ledger Nano S integration is one of IDEX’s key benefits and, taken with the exchange’s overall decentralized structure, it makes for one of the most secure trading experiences out there.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
May 02, 2018, 12:18:03 PM
My favorite exchanges are Bittrex, Bitstamp and Kraken. So far so good with those 3, never had deposit or withdrawal problems and they own pretty much all "safe coins".
Activity: 31
May 02, 2018, 12:12:50 PM
 because the volume of transactions there is quite good and occupy the first position as exchange number 1 with the highest transaction volume
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
April 30, 2018, 12:49:46 PM
Binance,Poloniex, bittrex, kucoin. These are my favorite exchanges where I trade. The rest has not yet tried
Pages:
Jump to: