Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Exchanges? - page 66. (Read 4746 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 02:56:54 AM
many want their coins listed in binance or bittrex but not all new alcoins are there so I guess we do not have to rely on great exchange but other exchange is also indispensable if our coins are listed there
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
April 07, 2018, 02:55:49 AM
Decentralized exchanges, easy to use, low transaction costs. Have a pretty strong security. Eg requires email confirmation. Friendly customer service as well as fast response
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
April 07, 2018, 02:52:21 AM
I like the biggest ones, like Bittrex or Binance. They are quite respectable in the industry and have more protection against hackers and stuff. They are also quite picky when it comes to selecting coins that they list, which is good because they attract more serious traders.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
April 07, 2018, 02:51:39 AM
For tokens - it is ED and IDEX;
For top-altcoins it's WEX, EXMO.
For crypto => fiat - it is bitflip.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 02:46:53 AM
Okay, so first of all what makes a good exchange?

There are many factors to consider that go into a good exchange first it must be reputable and secured. As with any software platform, a good UI can make all the difference. Other factors to consider are the available order types, altcoins, maker/taker transaction fees, and payment options.

In my opinion I'll go with this exhanges.

- Poloniex
 - Binance
 - Coinbase/GDAX (for beginners)
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
April 07, 2018, 02:33:50 AM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley

of course i want to see my crypto listed on major exchanges, like binance, bittrex, bitfinex, etc.
because if they listed on those exchanges, the price is really valueable.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
April 07, 2018, 12:33:41 AM
My favorite market is binance, kucoin and bittrex because  their trading platform easy to use, fast responsive service when there is a deposit or withdrawal problem and of course the fee is relatively cheaper than other market. 
Activity: 273
April 07, 2018, 12:32:15 AM
I really liked the exchange Binance . One of the best I've ever traded . No delays and lags , all quickly and without any complaints . I traded almost all exchanges , but Binance liked the best
Activity: 173
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
April 07, 2018, 12:13:53 AM
I prefer a well known exchange platform like bittrex because it been here and a high trusted by many traders in terms of security. Binance for a cheaper transaction fee and higher withdrawal limit.
Activity: 121
April 06, 2018, 07:36:29 PM
Litcoin, HTC, binance is the best place of exchange.I have read many about this.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 03:36:27 PM
kucoin in my opinion the best. in terms of security is very good, and for the deposit market is also not difficult like any other exchange. and I think the fee deduction from the coin is not too big, only 0.1% of each transaction. I love to use kucoin because it already supports the application in ios and playstore. this will make it easier for investors to trade anywhere and anytime. and to withdraw, kucoin is very fast, unlike other exchange sometimes still have delay in withdraw.
Activity: 53
April 06, 2018, 03:13:49 PM
Bitfinex - one of the greatest..
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 06, 2018, 03:13:29 PM
Alot of exchanges out there but there will be always an outstanding one among the rest. The best exchanges for me are Bittrex and Binance
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
April 06, 2018, 03:10:32 PM
Bittrex and Binance

Sometimes - For example, even before being listed on big exchanges, you have to make do with decentralized exchanges like Forkdelta.
Activity: 118
April 06, 2018, 02:58:50 PM
These are my favorite Exchanges

1. Binance

2.KuCoin

3.Bittrex

4.Poloniex
Activity: 434
April 06, 2018, 02:34:04 PM
I wish all my cryptos get listed on binance, bittrex, kucoin, poloniex, coinbene, tidex and cryptopia because they are very fast and I have never had issues with them. Withdrawal is always fast. 
Activity: 99
April 05, 2018, 03:48:18 PM
My favorite exchanges were Binance and Poloniex. But since they were bought by bank cartel - I prefer DEX exchanges like IDEX or ForkDelta... Enjoy
I don't like to use Decentralized exchanges because they usually don't work well. If they change that while fixing their support then they could do well.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
April 05, 2018, 03:47:19 PM
Mine is Binance with user-friendly interface, flexible non-verified user policies and more...
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 03:34:13 PM
My favorite exchanges were Binance and Poloniex. But since they were bought by bank cartel - I prefer DEX exchanges like IDEX or ForkDelta... Enjoy
Activity: 112
April 05, 2018, 09:02:34 AM
The site you use for your transactions in the crypto money market is very important. my preference is binance. very reliable and fast processing. The most popular site of the market
For me my favorite exchange for cryptocurrencies are Binance and Poloniex. But If you are interested in riding the cryptocurrency wave and taking the first step towards financial freedom then I strongly recommend diversifying into several different coins. You should also consider after you take any cryptocurrencies,send it to an exchange and use it to buy other cryptocurrencies (also referred to as alt-coins). That’s what the best cryptocurrency exchange platforms allow you to do, to get in on new and exciting coins and split your initial investment up.
Pages:
Jump to: