Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Exchanges? - page 64. (Read 4746 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 18, 2018, 11:35:56 AM
One is the best exchange for me is Etherdelta and Forkdelta .Because this to exchanger are very easy to trade the all altcoins token and this two exchange are very popular to all newbie traders and so many altcoins token in there you can trade easily now try this Etherdelta and Forkdelta to trade your altcoin token good luck i hope you love it them.
I will disagree with this , I have bad experience on etherdelta and etherdelta is prone in hacking just like we have seen on the past months etherdelta has been hacked many times. I havent tried forkdelta but etherdelta nahhh I would not try that exchanger again. Bittrex and binance is one of my favorite exchanges that Ive been using for years and I have a lot of good feedbacks about it.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 11:29:22 AM
One is the best exchange for me is Etherdelta and Forkdelta .Because this to exchanger are very easy to trade the all altcoins token and this two exchange are very popular to all newbie traders and so many altcoins token in there you can trade easily now try this Etherdelta and Forkdelta to trade your altcoin token good luck i hope you love it them.
Activity: 462
April 18, 2018, 11:20:57 AM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley
I like Bittrex, it's my first exchange, I'm used to it already, that's definitely Bittrex.
Activity: 168
Presale Starting May 1st
April 18, 2018, 09:43:34 AM
I always prefer to see my coin been listed on centralized exchange particularly BINANCE, binance give coin a very high volume and alter the coin to reach it destination earlier, also it has beginners friendliness, which allows everyone to trade easily.

Coins that were listed by giant coin exchanges like Binance, Bitfinex, Poloniex and other top crypto exchanges in the market today because it's one of the reasons of pumping the coin like EOS, NEO and other Top altcoins in coinmarketcap.com.
Good traders are into top coin exchanges as well so they will then get attention on our coins that are being listed on the top coin exchanges.
Some of my altcoins were aiming on top coin exchanges and hopefully it will bump soon so that my Crypto Assets will be then increased in value.
Activity: 168
Presale Starting May 1st
April 18, 2018, 09:37:14 AM

Most of my altcoins are ERC20 so most of them are available on decentralized coin exchanges like EtherDelta, ForkDelta and IDEX but some of the ERC20 coins are available on KuCoin and CoinExchange so I always do trading through these two coin exchanges as they are somehow reliable and faster than decentralized coin exchanges.
But some of my coins were pushing into Binance and Bitfinex listing so that the coin value will then soon pump.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 05:24:59 PM
Binance and Huobi, wish Kucoin or Binance had NAS and XEM but alas they do not.

BX in Thailand is very good. Everything processes so quickly.

IDEX for some exclusive tokens.

Trying to avoid centralized exchanges more and more due to security concerns and withdrawal fees, but IDEX doesn't have the volume to make most coins reasonably accessible.

Binance listed NEM/XEM on 20th march, you can find more infos here : https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001903091-Binance-Lists-NEM-XEM-

But Binance and Huobi are good exchanges and among the biggest by trading volume.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 05:16:27 PM
i like to trade in exchanges with huge volumes.so far i like Bittrex and Binance.Bittrex is my favourite because in there i can find my favourite coins.and the security in Bittrex is in high standard level.and also i like to trade in Binance too.lot of trading volume comming from Asia in there.we can find high qulaity coins in Binance.security also very good and easy to verify.and both the exchanges are easy to use

Thank you for your comment!
Activity: 85
April 16, 2018, 05:15:21 PM
I always prefer to see my coin been listed on centralized exchange particularly BINANCE, binance give coin a very high volume and alter the coin to reach it destination earlier, also it has beginners friendliness, which allows everyone to trade easily.

Thank you for your comment! Smiley
Activity: 187
April 08, 2018, 03:19:29 PM
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
April 08, 2018, 02:14:27 PM
i like to trade in exchanges with huge volumes.so far i like Bittrex and Binance.Bittrex is my favourite because in there i can find my favourite coins.and the security in Bittrex is in high standard level.and also i like to trade in Binance too.lot of trading volume comming from Asia in there.we can find high qulaity coins in Binance.security also very good and easy to verify.and both the exchanges are easy to use
Activity: 795
April 08, 2018, 01:44:51 PM
I prefer binance, binance is user friendly easy to use secured and reliable, my second choice is bittrex also user friendly and reliable i remember late 2018 in ico telegram groups people crave for it until binance came.
Activity: 266
Merit: 20
April 08, 2018, 01:33:30 PM

TOKPIE platform will be launched soon!

It will the only one exchange where your coin could be traded for fiat and crypto directly with other users (p2p) or companies (b2b)/(b2c).

Activity: 154
April 08, 2018, 01:26:50 PM
For me the best exchange is Binance, it's really comfortable and reliable and price charts are very convenient
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 01:22:55 PM
I prefer to use Forkdelta, HitBTC, Binance. They all are easy to use, has a good reputation in markets. Recently I started to use OKEx, I was impressed with their customer service while contacted for a withdrawal issue. Probably, OKEx is second largest exchange.
Activity: 132
April 08, 2018, 01:18:52 PM
I already useing many exchange like livecoin,binance bittrex poloniex cryptopia. and my favourite exchange is bittrex and poloniex i dont face anyproblem after useing this sites

I have a deposit on poloniex that they did not credited me for 3 month already so i will not work with them anymore. The deposit arrived to poloniex but they did not credited to me
Activity: 132
April 08, 2018, 01:17:06 PM
I like gate.io its a good one to buy alts and they also do airdrops. Good airdrops like 50-200$
Activity: 177
April 08, 2018, 01:16:52 PM
I already useing many exchange like livecoin,binance bittrex poloniex cryptopia. and my favourite exchange is bittrex and poloniex i dont face anyproblem after useing this sites
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
April 08, 2018, 01:11:33 PM
I prefer Bittrex. It has been generating a lot of users in its registration, but like it has been limited in its registration now due to a lot of users in that exchanges. It has been a large site for your trades and I would definitely recommend it for good. Site is kinda lagging up sometimes due to user's traffic, but the trades keeps running on and you would definitely find good trades at that exchange.
Activity: 238
April 08, 2018, 01:08:29 PM
In fact, with stock exchanges like coins -- no need to fall in love with one. Just use the functionality for your own purposes.
Activity: 209
April 08, 2018, 01:06:15 PM

I don't use too many. Binance, Etherdelta, and Kucoin. Etherdelta is best for the buy ICO coins. because most of the bounty hunters sell their tokens cheap. But Etherdelta not safe place for me. I like both Kucoin and Binance. Both have good security and many coins to trade.
Pages:
Jump to: